Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

Colinbet: Service Suspended

I used to play there for a month, but some days ago they stopped the service. The access to customers' accounts is denied due to Server Error, and they do not reply my emails. There is following information on their website:

All www.colinbet.com products are operated by iTains N.V. registered address, Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg str, Z/N UTS Gebouw, Curacao a company licensed and regulated by the law of Curacao under the Curacao EGaming with license number 1668/JAZ. Payments are processed by I-Tainment Europe LTD registered address, 20 Bisazza str [1st Floor] SLM1640, Sliema, Malta, ar per agreement between the two companies.

I have filled in a complaint form and hope SBR will try to find out whats going on there.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Public part of the website seems to be working right now.

Is it working for you now too?

Winpro

Yes, the first page of the website https://www.colinbet.com/en/ is up. But its sports section https://www.colinbet.com/en/sports is down ('Service Suspended'). And the main problem is that customers can not log into their accounts and request payouts.
    After I wrote the complaint they sent me an email informing that "Our service is currently under maintanence. It will be fixed soon and You can reach your account".
    I hope it will be true.

Optional

It looks like a problem with their backend provider, i-tainment.com, or with the host handling the Colinbet whitelabel setup.

management@itains.com looks like a good place to start asking questions.

Winpro

The Colinbet server is still out of date. It seems they will not be active again. Also they have not paid back my balance.
    I filled in a complaint to SBR. Are there any news about the case?

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Quote Originally Posted by Winpro View Post
    The Colinbet server is still out of date. It seems they will not be active again. Also they have not paid back my balance.
    I filled in a complaint to SBR. Are there any news about the case?
    How much do they owe you? I migh be able to fix this

Winpro

They owe me not a lot. Nonetheless €335 is a good money .

Winpro

After long negotiations i-Tainment has paid out my Colinbet balance today. They are not scam, but very slow paying.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Winpro View Post
    After long negotiations i-Tainment has paid out my Colinbet balance today. They are not scam, but very slow paying.
    Thanks for letting us know Winpro.

Sounds a bit like Colinbet are still a problem and I-Tainment paid you to fix it instead of Colinbet?

Winpro

Yes, I-Tainment did it since they operate Colinbet and wish to continue their business at Betsonic, Betmargin,
    Tasbet, Warobet, Betrool.
    Last edited by Winpro; 08-11-16 at 02:44 AM.