jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

looks like guy might be hiding something here??????

If not guilty of fraud just send it in

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This happened to me about 2 years ago at 5dimes, Ive been a member for a long time then all of a sudden they asked for ID again, didnt know why either. Surely that has happened to others here on the board if they see the thread maybe theyll tell you their experiences.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Standard operating procedure. You wanna get paid, show em the documents they're asking for. 5Dimes A+++ bookie IMO

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This happened to me about 2 years ago at 5dimes, Ive been a member for a long time then all of a sudden they asked for ID again, didnt know why either. Surely that has happened to others here on the board if they see the thread maybe theyll tell you their experiences.
    I've had same thing at several books. Greek seems to want to update id most regularly. ALways just a case of replying with whatever they asked for and thats it for me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I've had same thing at several books. Greek seems to want to update id most regularly. ALways just a case of replying with whatever they asked for and thats it for me.
    Yes, if youve sent before might as well send again, have to play by their rules as far as this if you want things to continue to run smoothly.

First 12