Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

YouWager must hire some shady sales associates

Does youwager/bet pop ever ignore your attempts to deposit. I mean once here and there would be fine. But it is simply a common occurrence. With such an aggressive sales pitch, you would think they would get back to you when you are ready to deposit. Especially when it is a few hours after they email me. Frustrating.

To,whom it may concern,

Dude. You guys rarely reply. For such aggressive sales tactics soliciting deposits, you would think a courteous return email response would be warranted. Normally you guys have an excuse for the failure to send an email reply, but once it happens time after time the excuses are meaningless. I have attempted to deposit x 3 the past two weeks but unable to get my sales representative to reply. And yes, it has been a total of 2 separate sales reps. So it can't be blame on a single individual.

Simply not excusable.

Regards,

Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxx

------ Original Message ------

To: Alex King
    Sent: October 13, 2015 at 1:20 PM
    Subject: Re: First Fidelity - Great Bonus for this week with NO ROLLOVER

Not a bad deal. What's the total free play added to the $500 deposit? Is there a 30 day hold?

------ Original Message ------
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: October 12, 2015 at 4:19 PM
    Subject: First Fidelity - Great Bonus for this week with NO ROLLOVER

Iknow that you might still be playing for this week games. Deposit $50 ormore today and receive: - 20% - 30%FP -Extra 1500 Loyalty points (No Rollover) - 500Loyalty points for *********** online deposit (selected customers only) Example: Deposit$50,you will $50FP (Cashout winnings whenever you want ) Canyou make your deposit today with ** OR **? ***Include the Triple Crown Bonus Package to everyone: 1) 5% Juice Special: Friday nights between9pm ET and 6am ET on Saturday, for ALL regular football season, College and Profootball. 2) MondayNight Football & Thursday Night Football Challenges Free chance everyMonday and Thursday of regular NFL season to guess the exact score ofthe game and win a $5,000 free play on Monday and $2500 on Thursday. 3) Calendar specials / Wheel of Fortune Eight chancesthroughout the season to get a free play just by having an active account with a$200 balance, or spin the wheel and get up to a $250 free play. 4) Handicapping contest 5) Bad Beat Special
    **Customers wouldhave option on depositing Online with **** get 500 loyalty points additional OR$10FP**
    **Any deposit over$100+ with **, We cover full Fees**

I'llbe here all day, give me a ring if you have any questions at 888-281-3641 ext 2619. Make sure you ask for me since I amthe one handling your account. Alexander K.Promotions ManagerYouwager / Betpop – FirstFidelity888-281-3641 ext 2619
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 09:16 AM. Reason: link does not work

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Would,have had LAD -1.5 runs. Hopefully is doesn't cash.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Have you tried YouWager via Live Chat?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Have you tried YouWager via Live Chat?
    Youwager via live chat doesn't give the same promos as the sales rep. Matter of fact, this is a disclaimer in bold print stating nit to call in and to simply reply to email to get the bonus offer. It has been this way since I can remember. This is what makes it so fustrating.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Youwager via live chat doesn't give the same promos as the sales rep. Matter of fact, this is a disclaimer in bold print stating nit to call in and to simply reply to email to get the bonus offer. It has been this way since I can remember. This is what makes it so fustrating.
    We will share your feedback on the response time with management.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask for Candy, she's the best rep there. Once you work with her once shes always very quick and easy to deposit with. Trust me ive been dealing with her for 5 years now. I dont even deal with youwager, I just email her directly and ask what promos are available.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We will share your feedback on the response time with management.
    Thankyou.....I did get an email from one of the sales reps,who,failed,to,respond to my emails and he did,offer,am extra '50 on my next deposit, which is gracious but not nearly enough. A lot more than any of the other raps would have done however. If it wasn't for those cop er the top sales reps, the fact you can only use straight bets on free plays....... This book would be a step closer to Heritahe and 5Dimes.
    Last edited by Courtesywipe; 10-14-15 at 08:14 PM.