italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

1 VICE is reliable???????

Hello friends

are very uncertain, if deposit my money in this bookmakers or not, offronto a great bonus, but my insecurity leads me to no deposit, there is someone who can help me in this decision ?? There are recent experiences positive or negative?

thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

They are safe enough to hold a small to medium size balance at.

Biggest complaint we see is they are fast to limit or boot sharp bettors.

htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

small time book. as opti said they offer a nice bonus but will be very quick to limit you.

italiano

so you recommended me to deposit little money ??

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

If you are uncertain, probably best not to deposit. The bonus is actually not all that good. There are better ones out there from better places that will actually pay you the money if you beat it and are easier to beat. Good chance 1Vice will ditch you before you can get through rollover. Follow your instinct and bet somewhere else. These guys are fishing for chumps.

htown1

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    the rollover is a bitch to complete. at first the bonus might look good but you gotta wager a ton in order to complete it. If your not an action junkie who will wager around the clock the rollover will take you quite a while to complete and by then your probably just trying to get back your original deposit having lost the bonus.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I was just suggesting I would not deposit an amount you consider large as this is a smaller book.

They pay people and seem to act fairly from posts here.

italiano

could you tell me where I can bet on, tell me about the best book for the bonuses, which are ?? considers that a member of the European (Italy)

Buffalo Nickle

Look for a 100% bonus or 50% cash bonus. Easiest bonuses to beat right now are probably Bovada (Bodog) and Top Bet which have low rollovers. If you can just wait two months, you will have all kinds of great bonuses to choose from. Bookmaker, BetMania, BetPhoenix, Wager Web and GT Bets. I would beat all those bonuses first and then see if they will let you beat them again before depositing at 1Vice. Bookmaker will let you try to beat them on their bonus as many times as you like.

I'm not familiar with European books but you can get good bonuses there because bonuses are easy money for books. Just look for a 100% bonus or 50% cash bonus with as low a rollover as possible. Better to beat a bonus and redeposit than try to beat a huge bonus.

Figure out how much you are going to deposit and what your average bet is going to be and do the quick math on what coinflipping your bets is going to turn out to be at the end of the rollover.

Best deal is probably to just go with Pinnacle and bet reduced odds. But bonuses are fun to try to beat and can be a better deal if you play them right. If you want to bet with 1Vice, you don't know how to play bonuses.

italiano

shame that the majority of bookmakers that thou hast advised not accept Italian players, some of them have already tried to contact them, but unfortunately I can not sign up with them, that's why my interest has reached 1 vice.

Buffalo Nickle

You only need one. What about Bet365? If you can't find one then maybe 1Vice will not be so bad. They will pay but I wouldn't count on them paying out the bonus if you happen to beat them.

htown1

mate if you live in Italy you have access to tens of euro bookies we americans do not have access to. Why would you send your money to a Costa Rica book with no license when you can play at much safer places.

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

The bonuses for the beginning football season (NCAAF/NFL) will be much better across the board (which is usually the case every year).

italiano

mate, I've got the bonus of all European bookmakers that offer bonuses, now I just have groped bookmakers non-European, that's why I asked the first deputy, considering also that they offer reload bonuses, so not only on the first deposit as European bookmakers . could you give me some advice ?? I hope you can help me find an alternative. thanks

Buffalo Nickle

How many feaking deposits are planning on making? Beat one rollover before you start getting excited. It's a long road.

italiano

,,, I know this is not the first arrived, I already made with wagerweb 10 X

Buffalo Nickle

OK then. You don't need a bonus. You need reduced odds. But you've got plenty of options. You've been given the best. So put your money in 1Vice.

italiano

my only doubt concerns 1 wins, its reliability. The rest know how to do, but the problem is its reliability, I will not find myself in the situation of losing my money to scam, also because I deposit only **, methods very different from skrill or neteller

Buffalo Nickle

1f 1Vice knows you beat WagerWeb for 10X, they ain't opening an account for you. !Vice reads this thread and they will not be opening any accounts for any Italians.

italiano

i dont understand, what you mean ??

Buffalo Nickle

I mean 1Vice monitors these threads closely.

italiano

buffalo sorry, but I do not understand what you mean with respect to the first deputy, what they monitor them? I'm sorry but use google translator

Buffalo Nickle

buffalo sorry, but I do not understand what you mean with respect to the first deputy, what they monitor them? I'm sorry but use google translator
    This is the 1Vice marketing department. They monitor every thread here. I have had them complain about stuff I have posted within minutes. They have read every word you have written and will be on the lookout for you.

More importantly for you to consider is that 1Vice does not let winning bettors hang around. So even if they open an account for you and you win, they are getting rid of you. So what's the point of betting there?

Buffalo Nickle

!Vice tries to attract compulsive gamblers and offer them bonuses that require them to bet large amounts of money assuring that they lose. It is fine for a small gambler who wants to get a huge bonus and does not plan on winning or will only win a small amount. But if you want to win their bonus money, you are probably wasting your time. If they will not pay out the bonus and you are opening the account to win the bonus, it is a waste of time.

If you just want more money to play with and are not going to win much, it's OK.

Buffalo Nickle

You are imagining 1Vice to be a operator like Bet365 or even a smaller company like TopBet or BetPhoenix. That is not what they are. They are literally a couple of guys and not much different from betting with a local bookie. Local bookies do pay but I do not think that is what you are looking for.

Buffalo Nickle

As a bonus player, you have to ask yourself the question. Why will 1Vice give you a 300% bonus but bigger operators that like to attract people with bonuses will not dare go over 100% free play? The answer is simple. When those operators give out a 300% bonus, they are taking huge risk that they do not want to take.

But 1Vice is not taking much risk. Because as soon as you mathematically beat their bonus, you are getting a phone call and they are going to tell you that you are "too sharp" and they will pay out your winnings with no bonus. Thanks for playing.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

IVICE is ok.Second rate race book if you play any horses.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    As a bonus player, you have to ask yourself the question. Why will 1Vice give you a 300% bonus but bigger operators that like to attract people with bonuses will not dare go over 100% free play? The answer is simple. When those operators give out a 300% bonus, they are taking huge risk that they do not want to take.

But 1Vice is not taking much risk. Because as soon as you mathematically beat their bonus, you are getting a phone call and they are going to tell you that you are "too sharp" and they will pay out your winnings with no bonus. Thanks for playing.
    This is not true. While they will definitely boot you if you win much of anything I have actually been booted twice from this book, they have up to this point always paid whatever was owed after rollover cleared.

If you are a lifetime small player that almost always loses despite whatever promotion or bonus you are given then this is not a bad shop. THey will give you more bang for you buck.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    This is not true. While they will definitely boot you if you win much of anything I have actually been booted twice from this book, they have up to this point always paid whatever was owed after rollover cleared.
    So you beat them on a bonus twice and they paid out your winnings plus bonus? What was the size of your bonus?

Based on what you said, I do not see them letting you bet through 45X on a 300% bonus with a 56% win rate. If they did that, they'd have been run out of business by successful models.

italiano

You remove a curiosity? I speak of small figures, what is for you an amount I can deposit to this site?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

no problems over there so far- good bonuses

Buffalo Nickle

You remove a curiosity? I speak of small figures, what is for you an amount I can deposit to this site?
    How did I know you were going to wind up depositing here? I don't know why people even start these threads. Probably $500 or so is what most people would do.

italiano

buffalo if you tell me that the site is not reliable and that I need to deposit little, I wanted to understand what you meant. Have you ever filed in this website? you've got problems?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    So you beat them on a bonus twice and they paid out your winnings plus bonus? What was the size of your bonus?

Based on what you said, I do not see them letting you bet through 45X on a 300% bonus with a 56% win rate. If they did that, they'd have been run out of business by successful models.
    I did, most recently I deposited and received a 300% bonus during their NCAA march madness promo. I played very heavy volume as I was limited to betting $300 per game but was able to complete the rollover with my initial principal intact as well as the bonus plus some. I was asked to leave again once I completed the rollover but I was paid the first part that I withdrew earlier and have a pending withdrawal with them currently.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

buffalo if you tell me that the site is not reliable and that I need to deposit little, I wanted to understand what you meant. Have you ever filed in this website? you've got problems?

I believe his point is they are not a shop for larger players but rather small players. If you are planning on depositing for their bonus just make sure you are a decent volume player if not it will take you quite a while to rollover properly.

123 Last