incali
    incali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Justbet.cx website is down...

Justbet.cx website is down, anyone else having issues loading the website?

incali

JustBet live chat is claiming that I now need to use the Google Chrome browser in order for the website to work...? WTF...

incali

Firefox and Safari(on iPhone) have worked for a LONG time to load the website...until this evening...

Damn "copy & paste" answering Live chat....they don't know how to fix sh!t...

Told me to clear my cache and cookies and that should fix it for Firefox. It did not work. Still the website does not load up.

Now I have to download the bullsh!t Google Chrome browser to try that....ughhh

incali

Still down for me, the Live Chat says it works fine on their end...not sure whats going on.

incali

Ok....so I wasn't crazy! Live Chat is now admitting that they are making 'adjustments' to the website and so in the mean time accounts can be accessed at mirror site: Betzone.com

So all that bullsh!z they told me to do to fix it was bogus...thanks for keeping your Live chat folks informed Justbet...NOT!....step up yo game! if you wanna keep your customers happy!

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

I wonder if they are doing the same software "upgrade" bookmaker and dsi went to. I hope not.

Wong7
    Wong7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

I can logged in through betzone.com

incali

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I wonder if they are doing the same software "upgrade" bookmaker and dsi went to. I hope not.
    Bookmaker owns Justbet. I don't know what their upgrade was like, but sounds like you weren't pleased with it.

There are some things that could be improved on with Justbet's platform, but I guess we shall see when they are done...

incali

Quote Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
    I can logged in through betzone.com
    Yeah, I was able to log in to the Betzone mirror site last night also.

Justbet.cx is back up and running though, I am now able to log-in at that site again. Everything looks the same in appearance, I will post here any changes I notice as I use the site..