dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

FYI- Bitcoin

From the threads here on this forum about bitcoin, lot of you seem very clueless about it.

Those that do seem to be familiar with bitcoin for some reason I don't understand why many of you seem to ask questions that are really simple. I don't know but either most of you are slow or you don't seem to get it and you're doing it wrong.
    Last edited by dynamite140; 05-15-15 at 08:55 PM.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

What's the point of making a post just to call people stupid?

Everybody is at a different point on their learning curve. Bitcoin is simple, but it's not easy--there's a lot to get your head around. And there's nothing wrong with being skeptical about a new technology.

I for one feel all kinds of patience for any and all sincere questions about how to use Bitcoin because i want to see as big a customer pool as possible for the books that figure out how to make deposits and withdrawals instant, unlimited, and free.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Well that's a great way to inform people about the benefits of Bitcoin, tell them how stupid they are for asking questions.

I love bitcoin, and understand it well. I did that by asking questions of people that already knew more than I did, it's how most people learn.