steve1845
    steve1845's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2695

Eypobet stopped paying

Eypobet have stopped paying out or responding to emails/live chat. I've had a few fast payouts from them in 2014 but requested one in early January and heard nothing back. Live chat have disappeared and they don't reply to emails at all when they used to. I've submitted a SBR complaint but haven't received any reply(I've had problems with not receiving emails from SBR before though so there might have been an attempted reply sent). A search here returned no results for them so I doubt anybody plays there but just a word or warning in case.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I think I have replied to you. Shoot me a PM with your Eypobet acc # and an alternate email.

They have not responded to my last email to them either.

zorba138
    zorba138's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I have some problem with Eypobet too, a pending withdrawal of about 950 euro since late December. Through a Swedish forum I know others with the same problem. Just like steve I keep getting ignored. I also filed a complaint with SBR, e-mailed a number of times and reached out via twitter. No response from sbr.

Optional, I will send you a pm with the details.

steve1845

I have been told by somebody that I've been in contact with for years that had had the same problem that he's been paid today so hopefully we will be okay here. To update on my case specifically eypo contacted me earlier in the week saying they could pay me by neteller or *********** but not by skrill and to resubmit my withdrawal. I have done this but nothing as yet.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by steve1845 View Post
    I have been told by somebody that I've been in contact with for years that had had the same problem that he's been paid today so hopefully we will be okay here. To update on my case specifically eypo contacted me earlier in the week saying they could pay me by neteller or *********** but not by skrill and to resubmit my withdrawal. I have done this but nothing as yet.
    Thanks for sharing that good news Steve

steve1845

Just received my payout in full! I'm not sure if the SBR complaint caused it but it certainly cannot have hurt so thank you Optional especially. Hope you're also paid Zorba.

zorba138

Quote Originally Posted by steve1845 View Post
    Just received my payout in full! I'm not sure if the SBR complaint caused it but it certainly cannot have hurt so thank you Optional especially. Hope you're also paid Zorba.
    Wow, good news! How did you get paid? Skrill, neteller etc?

steve1845

Quote Originally Posted by zorba138 View Post
    Wow, good news! How did you get paid? Skrill, neteller etc?

Neteller. The other guy I know got paid via skrill despite them telling me they were having issues with it.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

that is good news at least you got paid, whatever it took it worked and people are now aware that it was a problem for a bit but finally resolved correctly.
    You did not go mouthing off on the forum either over it like some try to do. You handled it properly and then got a good result.
    Well done for this.

zorba138

Just received an email from eypobet. They say they have problems with skrill so I should make a min deposit via *********** to be able to withdraw that way instead. In light of Steve's experiences I will do that, and hope for the best.

Optional

Just received an email from eypobet. They say they have problems with skrill so I should make a min deposit via *********** to be able to withdraw that way instead. In light of Steve's experiences I will do that, and hope for the best.
    Great news Zorba. Please let us know if it goes smoothly.

justlaw
    justlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Great news....I had some activity with eypobet, and so far, so good. Everything end ok

zorba138

Just received my money, only 11 weeks after I made the withdrawal.

steve1845

Just received my money, only 11 weeks after I made the withdrawal.
    Great news that everybody seems to have been paid. I noticed them sending out a reload email at the weekend. No chance I'm going back in there.