Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

How often does 5dimes misgrade plays?

I've been playing there almost a year and tonight was the first time (that I'm aware of) that a play was misgraded. I had Creighton -5.5 (1st 10 minutes of the 2nd half). It was obvious that Creighton had won that bet as they were leading 18-12 as the 10 minute mark passed by. There werent any baskets at the 9:59 mark or anything like that. It was a clear win that was graded a loss. Luckily I was watching the game and expecting my account to reflect that win when it showed up a loss. I immediately typed into live help and Dana got the situation fixed in probably 10 minutes. It was excellent customer service but I'm a little worried that something like that could happen. A misgraded play? Really? She told me every bet is manually graded so I guess a mistake could happen if you hit the wrong button, but you'd think they would have a mechanism in place where you have to double check a score before inputting the result of the play.

Maybe they assume if there is a misgraded play someone will immediately call them about it? Because it wasnt just my play that was messed up. Everyone that made that bet had it graded a loss until it was fixed.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

2 or 3 times in 5 years. Both for and against me.

I'd guess they almost always get fixed, whether you notice or not, because as you say other people have had it misgraded too.

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I can only remember once myself in a long time and it was about a week ago. Again it was college basketball in the first 10 mins of the 2nd half. For some reason they are not the greatest with first 10 mins 2nd half. My team blew the other team out too and they graded it as a loss. Luckily I caught it and they changed it fast but a person never wants to see that. You just have to be diligent in how much money you should have once your bets win

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Be careful, if you play first 10 mins of 1st and 2nd half in college basketball, you need to watch games. Last year, 5Dimes misgraded my bets about three times.