betyuda
    betyuda's Avatar Become A Pro!

599-9-4338725 , email there seems to be two csd@pinnaclesports.com and crd@pinnaclesports.com

Big Fundamental
    Big Fundamental's Avatar Become A Pro!

No changes. I've clicked withdrawal everyday over the last week +. I'll try e-mailing that other e-mail address to see wtf is going on. Thanks for posting it.

Big Fundamental

Just tried that e-mail crd@pinnaclesports.com. Bounced back

Big Fundamental

Also, those #'s posted have had the "busy signal" every attempt over 2 days now.

betyuda

Are you sure they dont email you back? I just did a test to see they replied in 10 mins, and also made a neteller withdraw. Got it in 5 mins.

Big Fundamental

What email server are you using? I'm using hotmail. I ran a search of Pinnacle emails in my email account, and the last one I received was the one I pasted below (dated way back from January 1st, 2008). However, I did receive that e-mail below and did reply indicating I had received it, so I've always assumed nothing was wrong with my e-mail. Also, even if for some strange reason my e-mail wasn't accepting Pinny e-mails, withdrawal requests shouldn't at all be impacted by that. Further, I'm kind of in a predicament if that were the case, as to change your registered e-mail with Pinny, the only option is to e-mail them.

Test Email (CaseNumber-775575_10)‏
    From: Denise - - Customer Service (csd@pinnaclesports.com)
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk Sent: January 1, 2008 6:31:15 PM To: ________
    Dear Sir,

Please be advised that an email we sent you three days ago was returned as undeliverable.

This is a test of your current email address, as registered at Pinnacle Sports, to determine if the problem was solved.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
    Pinnacle Sports

(CaseNumber-775575_10)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Subject: Pinnacle Sports INSTADEBIT Deposit : ACCOUNT dl224035 From: "Customer Service Pinnacle Sports" Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:48:08 -0800 To: "XXXXXX@hotmail.com"
    Dear Pinnacle Sports Client,
    Your INSTADEBIT deposit has been accepted and the funds added to your account.
    To see the updated balance, you may refresh your account. Please be advised that all incoming INSTADEBIT deposits are free of charge at Pinnacle Sports.
    Clients who do not use our free account to account transfer option receive one free withdrawal per calendar month. There is no minimum amount required for your free withdrawal and you may use any of your authorized withdrawal methods. All additional withdrawals during the calendar month, for any amount using any withdrawal method, incur a fee. The INSTADEBIT fee is $15 USD, or equivalent. Clients using our free transfer service incur a $15 USD, or equivalent, fee for each INSTADEBIT withdrawal.
    It is important to note the amount deposited via INSTADEBIT must also be withdrawn using INSTADEBIT. In addition, you may also withdraw funds over the amount deposited directly to your INSTADEBIT account, if desired.
    Please forward any questions to our 24 hour Customer Service Department at csd@pinnaclesports.com..
    Regards,
    Pinnacle Sports

betyuda

Well I am not sure, but I use gmail and always have. It does seem like your server failed or that your emails were not getting through. as far as email registration, i do know that moneybookers email and pinnacle email do have to match up. I would try using a different email service and asking that providing your account information and asking them what is happening to your account. May be they have sent you emails and they for some reason never reached you. Either way, i find it too strange that they would simply ignore all your emails. May be there is an issue with your account. I would try gmail or another email server

Big Fundamental

Betyuda - thanks kindly for your insight. I tried e-mailing them from a yahoo e-mail account and low and behold, got a reply in 15 minutes. See below:

Dear Sir,

Since we are unable to communicate via the registered e-mail address and for security reasons before we may process your withdrawal request we require Proof of ID.

Please scan and forward the following information to our Customer Service Department at csd@pinnaclesports.com.

1) A copy of your picture ID (passport /driver's license)
    2) A copy of a utility bill with your name as proof of address (Bank statements are not accepted as proof of address)

Once your ID is verified, we will update the email address and you may request a payout.

Kind regards,

Pinnacle Sports

(CaseNumber-775575_21)

I followed up asking them if I will encounter withdrawal problems once they change my registered e-mail, as both my instadebit and moneybookers are registered with my e-mail account that is having problems with Pinny.

betyuda

No worries. found it strange that they would simply ignore all your emails. i m sure you ll get your payout as well

Big Fundamental

Liaised back and forth with them via e-mail. Had to send in 4 scans. They are forwarding to their risk department tomorrow (open during reg. business hours). Keeping fingers crossed for a withdrawal via instadebit at some point tomorrow. Will post when it has been processed.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

I like your chances, BigFund...Don't crack open the champagne just yet, but I'm fairly certain this ordeal has come to an end for you.

Big Fundamental

1 year in the making! All I want is my damn money so I don't gamble it away...not 100% confident it's done yet as my scanner quality is pretty shitty, and I'm slightly worried they're going to ask for "better scans".

betyuda

hows your digital camera? If its good i would use that

better
    better's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Did you ever get your money back ?

First 12