1. #1
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 1,734
    Betpoints: 246

    Alliance Sportsbook Slow-pay: $15,000+ since January

    A third report went up today regarding an Alliance Sportsbook player being owed over $15K since January. Alliance has been downgraded to D+.

    Anyone here have feedback on them?

  2. #2
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    A third report went up today regarding an Alliance Sportsbook player being owed over $15K since January. Alliance has been downgraded to D+.

    Anyone here have feedback on them?
    What? And were just hearing about this now. Holy crap do u guys realize what u r doing to people because of your lack of dealing with these things in a timely manner. How many people probably deposited into this place during this time? LOL u would think u would say September or something but January almost a year later and this what you say.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  3. #3
    BAUS
    cork popping tops plowing jelly
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,842
    Betpoints: 6246

    They have always paid me same day. 1 free p2p payout per month. Limits are on the lower side.

    Surprised to hear this.

    BAUS

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  4. #4
    BAUS
    cork popping tops plowing jelly
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,842
    Betpoints: 6246

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    What? And were just hearing about this now. Holy crap do u guys realize what u r doing to people because of your lack of dealing with these things in a timely manner. How many people probably deposited into this place during this time? LOL u would think u would say September or something but January almost a year later and this what you say.
    Maybe the player only filed a complaint recently?

    BAUS

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  5. #5
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 1,734
    Betpoints: 246

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    What? And were just hearing about this now. Holy crap do u guys realize what u r doing to people because of your lack of dealing with these things in a timely manner. How many people probably deposited into this place during this time? LOL u would think u would say September or something but January almost a year later and this what you say.
    I'm not sure you're reading correctly that this is the third notice on this particular slow-pay. But during this time no other feedback has been received.

  6. #6
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Maybe the player only filed a complaint recently?

    BAUS
    No i remember now reading something last year about a slow pay I think the guy was named Brandon or something but I always thought it was fixed after the few month delay. When i played with them last year i never had an issue but i have not had the urge for some reason to play at the moment, i think it was because i was just trying to get around to it. I really want to know how this goes and i feel we should have had more heads up on this because let me tell u I could have easily deposited into this place good amounts of $.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  7. #7
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    I'm not sure you're reading correctly that this is the third notice on this particular slow-pay. But during this time no other feedback has been received.
    I am reading correctly and i just feel like we should have heard more on this without the long stretch of silence. Thanks for updating us but please next time we need to know more faster because I could have really easily gotten caught in a mess here if they are screwing people. U know how many emails and phone calls i have gotten from them for this football season? This is just crazy because I thought they were standup!!!!

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  8. #8
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 9,301
    Betpoints: 3323

    Thats why you should stick with top tier books

    the First Fidelity group gave me a 15K payout without a problem, 5 separate maxed checks payment process in a span of 3 weeks

  9. #9
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Thats why you should stick with top tier books

    the First Fidelity group gave me a payout 15K without a problem, 5 separate maxed checks payment process in a span of 3 weeks
    Some of us play at all those books too but we also like to play at places like this because more money is involved. This place in particular has things that no other book offers.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  10. #10
    temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 110
    Betpoints: 3060

    I had a problem with this creep outfit last year. It took them 6 weeks to get my wire to me because of "so called issues with the bank" then the payout was supposed to be free and they charged me for it.

  11. #11
    Nick Papageorgio
    buds and suds tour
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-12
    Posts: 2,037
    Betpoints: 18

    legion you are a bonus hunter, you have let that be known. You need to be on top of these things pal.
    60pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 10/27/2014


  12. #12
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 1602

    some thought they were involved with a bigger book (sbr A+)......they were

    they are no longer under their flag

    be careful with big balances
    Points Awarded:

    nikkaaay gave darkhat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nikkaaay

  13. #13
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 176,821
    Betpoints: 3193

    Keep balances small...guys play at these C and D books for bonuses and weak lines thats all and they they pay the price down the road. These books are not funded like the big books and gamble with the post up money by throwing out off numbers.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  14. #14
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 12,942
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    I'm not sure you're reading correctly that this is the third notice on this particular slow-pay. But during this time no other feedback has been received.

    Hmm, you seemed to move much quicker on the Dimeline sports one player slow pay. Why's that? BTW, I do agree w/ Legion here. Almost a year before a downgrade is laughable.

    Actually I could remember another two books where you acted like downgrading them off of a single complaint was the top priority. You moved at breakneck speeds.

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-1-1 460 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    5-0-0 1746 pts


  15. #15
    blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 562
    Betpoints: 262

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Keep balances small...guys play at these C and D books for bonuses and weak lines thats all and they they pay the price down the road. These books are not funded like the big books and gamble with the post up money by throwing out off numbers.
    This, or don't play at the C and D books at all. If some random-ass low-traffic book that's obviously not raking in tons of cash is offering a better bonus/line than you can get at 5d/bookmaker/pinnacle/heritage then you should be suspicious. A 5 cent advantage on a line isn't worth a 50% chance that you'll have trouble ever seeing your money

  16. #16
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 12,942
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    This, or don't play at the C and D books at all. If some random-ass low-traffic book that's obviously not raking in tons of cash is offering a better bonus/line than you can get at 5d/bookmaker/pinnacle/heritage then you should be suspicious. A 5 cent advantage on a line isn't worth a 50% chance that you'll have trouble ever seeing your money

    There are many f, d and c books that pay.

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-1-1 460 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    5-0-0 1746 pts


  17. #17
    blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 562
    Betpoints: 262

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    There are many f, d and c books that pay.
    I didn't say they don't pay, I said you're taking a major risk that you'll have trouble getting paid, especially if it's a substantial amount. Imo the chance and stress aren't worth it, but if you want to take that chance then don't bitch when you don't get paid. People are giving random websites that look pretty (and some that look terrible) thousands of their hard earned $ when they have no idea who runs it (usually some random degenerate) and no idea of the site's record of paying out. Sports bettors should understand the concept of an unprofitable risk, and that's it
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 12-10-13 at 07:46 PM.

  18. #18
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 12,942
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I didn't say they don't pay, I said you're taking a major risk that you'll have trouble getting paid, especially if it's a substantial amount. Imo the chance and stress aren't worth it, but if you want to take that chance then don't bitch when you don't get paid. People are giving random websites that look pretty (and some that look terrible) thousands of their hard earned $ when they have no idea who runs it (usually some random degenerate) and no idea of the site's record of paying out. Sports bettors should understand the concept of an unprofitable risk, and that's it

    I agree with practically everything you are saying. What I don't agree with is how SBR has selective interests. They make videos about using their rating system and don't be a fool, blah, blah, blah. They get wind of a slow pay and if they have it in for a book they attack. There is not one good reason for this complaint to stretch almost one year before the book is downgraded. The pick and choose attitude of these bookgraders is what should be the topic.

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-1-1 460 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    5-0-0 1746 pts


  19. #19
    bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-09
    Posts: 3,177

    ive played at many d and c books that pay and have treated me well.

  20. #20
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 12,942
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    some thought they were involved with a bigger book (sbr A+)......they were

    they are no longer under their flag

    be careful with big balances

    See here is the thing. I'm almost certain I read an offical SBR post from one of them that the people behind this book had "deep pockets". Ok, maybe that was the case at that point, but if this "deep pockets" backed out at some point I think it is Sbr's duty to report or act quicker. If these"deep pockets" just backed out and that is the reason for the downgrade, my apologies.

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-1-1 460 pts

    BTP
    Week 2
    5-0-0 1746 pts


  21. #21
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    See here is the thing. I'm almost certain I read an offical SBR post from one of them that the people behind this book had "deep pockets". Ok, maybe that was the case at that point, but if this "deep pockets" backed out at some point I think it is Sbr's duty to report or act quicker. If these"deep pockets" just backed out and that is the reason for the downgrade, my apologies.
    I'm just as confused as u r. I also read the same thing somewhere. Glad i stayed away after i read that issue at the beginning of the year but i really thought it was resolved by now.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  22. #22
    Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-12
    Posts: 513

    Very informative post , I was thinking about making another deposit with alliance

  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 176,821
    Betpoints: 3193

    Why would anybody play at a bozo book like that??

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  24. #24
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 1,726
    Betpoints: 10738

    Gonna request money this week.Have had no previous issues here

  25. #25
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Did u guys read that SBR note on the side about whats going on? A year later Alliance addressed this issue and says the payment is on the way.....ROFL.....WTF.......Everyone needs to get your $ out of here what horse sh-it not even worth the risk playing here anymore especially that season is almost over.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  26. #26
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 1,726
    Betpoints: 10738

    Another free pay out(p to p) in about 2 hours $900.

  27. #27
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Another free pay out(p to p) in about 2 hours $900.
    Very interesting. Now what do we do because i'm more confused than ever? I can't even say I had a bad time when i played here last year.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  28. #28
    brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 379
    Betpoints: 5638

    could it be the method? i'm not sure its the same problem they're having, but several month ago i waited about 2 months for 5k by courier. i talked to the general manager weekly and he kept telling me they had delay with processor. they finally able to cancel that method and sent by p2p

  29. #29
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    could it be the method? i'm not sure its the same problem they're having, but several month ago i waited about 2 months for 5k by courier. i talked to the general manager weekly and he kept telling me they had delay with processor. they finally able to cancel that method and sent by p2p
    Alot of questions need answers. We are all in confusion about this. Can u just let us know the story and whats going on? They said u waiting almost a year for this payout?

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  30. #30
    brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 379
    Betpoints: 5638

    legions, I didn't wait that long. they told me they were having issue with that processor method. initially, I wasn't able to cancel. they said it was being processed and they're just waiting for the processor company to send it. around 2 months into the process, somehow they were able to cancel the originally courier method. and i was able to get my 5k by p2p methods. it took an additional 3 weeks to get the full amount because the p2p method have limits per week.

  31. #31
    DiCaprioHD1995
    DiCaprioHD1995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-13
    Posts: 163

    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    legions, I didn't wait that long. they told me they were having issue with that processor method. initially, I wasn't able to cancel. they said it was being processed and they're just waiting for the processor company to send it. around 2 months into the process, somehow they were able to cancel the originally courier method. and i was able to get my 5k by p2p methods. it took an additional 3 weeks to get the full amount because the p2p method have limits per week.
    so you got you money full ? the 15k ?

  32. #32
    brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 379
    Betpoints: 5638

    Quote Originally Posted by DiCaprioHD1995 View Post
    so you got you money full ? the 15k ?

    the person filed the complaint isn't me

  33. #33
    darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-07
    Posts: 6,367
    Betpoints: 744

    One of the big reasons why I moved to Las Vegas Nevada. They didn't pay me.

    It sucks when you don't get paid, and I will never online gamble again, because of books like this one that scammed me.

    I don't mind if I say this online, if I met anybody that worked for them, I will make it the worst day of their life. A day they wouldn't forget.

    BTP
    Week 8
    5-0-0 956 pts

    $30
    Charity
    donation 9/26/2014

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 173 pts


  34. #34
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    One of the big reasons why I moved to Las Vegas Nevada. They didn't pay me.

    It sucks when you don't get paid, and I will never online gamble again, because of books like this one that scammed me.

    I don't mind if I say this online, if I met anybody that worked for them, I will make it the worst day of their life. A day they wouldn't forget.
    Tell the truth. Aren't u the guy who won more off a no deposit $50 fp that only pays out a max of $250 and thought u were gonna get $1000? Yes i'm sure it was u because i remember that pic of yours.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


  35. #35
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,563
    Betpoints: 150

    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    the person filed the complaint isn't me
    I see thanks bro for the clarification, I thought it was u from last year. Well glad I didn't deposit recently and I will just wait until this gets cleared up.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 173 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 631 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 618 pts


12 Last
Top