Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

A mystery: Big dogs have easier time scoring than ultra favs

Case in point, Olympiakos just tied 0:0 as a -1000 fav despite 9 shots on target and 13+ corners.
    Meanwhile a +600 dog Genoa is winning 3:0 at HT after 3 shots on target. I see it all the time, teams at plus odds somehow have no problems scoring multiple goals. I often feel very confident taking a side at +150(and they win 3:0) but when I am to take a -200 fav I always fear a draw.

Gaze73

And what the FUKK is wrong with teams being unable to score in fukking cups? If I had a dollar for every motherfukking favorite who magically couldn't score for 95 minutes, and then scored within 10 minutes of overtime, I'd be a millionaire. I was on correct score 1:0 but asking one motherfukking goal from a -400 fav is too fukking much. Edit: 3:0 in 12 minutes, why the fuk not? Seriously what magic stops favs from scoring in regular time?
    Last edited by Gaze73; 11-29-16 at 04:25 PM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    And what the FUKK is wrong with teams being unable to score in fukking cups? If I had a dollar for every motherfukking favorite who magically couldn't score for 95 minutes, and then scored within 10 minutes of overtime, I'd be a millionaire. I was on correct score 1:0 but asking one motherfukking goal from a -400 fav is too fukking much. Edit: 3:0 in 12 minutes, why the fuk not? Seriously what magic stops favs from scoring in regular time?
    Look at the line-up for Torino in today's match and compare it to the line-up on Sat. match vs Chievo....Most teams play a lot of their subs or B-team players in cups.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Look at the line-up for Torino in today's match and compare it to the line-up on Sat. match vs Chievo....Most teams play a lot of their subs or B-team players in cups.

While this most certainly explains the lack of consistency, I agree with Gaze. They go 96 mins after hammering the goal and then fire 4 in in ET. Porto is another one..... granted their recent form has been less that desirable about suprising they can't knock one in at home. 1st squad or not. It oftens way to often. I just never have the balls to have faith in this trend. I bet the dog and the fav wins by 8. SMH

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    While this most certainly explains the lack of consistency, I agree with Gaze. They go 96 mins after hammering the goal and then fire 4 in in ET. Porto is another one..... granted their recent form has been less that desirable about suprising they can't knock one in at home. 1st squad or not. It oftens way to often. I just never have the balls to have faith in this trend. I bet the dog and the fav wins by 8. SMH
    I took unders in the Real Madrid, Sevilla and Barcelona game. The first two already scored in the first minute...