royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

j2 gifu vs kanazawa 6am

very surprised at this line not gonna over think this one like the last finland disaster, gifu in bad form last 8 home matches 1 draw 7 losses, kanazawa are bottom of the table so they need points badly and they have gotten results 4 of last 5 matches 2 wins 2 draws and a loss, what i really like about kanazawa is they are scoring goals away last 4 games 3 games with 2 goals and a 1-0 win, really liking the away team kanazawa with recent good form and gifu terrible home form good value on kanazawa +220

100-220 for me on kanazawa think they get a 2-1 or 3-1 win

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I'm with you on this one Roy. I look for much the same things you do when choosing a team. Like you mention, Gifu has lost 7 out of their last 8 matches. I took Kanazawa as a PK. They're looking to prevent relegation.

yogohama
    yogohama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

nice call!
    Thanks!

royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

feels good start the day with a W

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Winner! Thanks for the pick. This Gifu team is one to watch in the future.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Hey Roy, have you looked ahead to Saturday in the J1 League? I'm seeing Albirex Niigata (loser of 4 in a row) on the road at Omiya who have not lost in their last 4. Albirex is at a PK +107! I think I'll go with Omiya at home at PK -122.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Always leave J-League till a couple days before...I dont read Japanese and information is sometimes very limited even until kick-off...

...thats coming from a J-League vet...I know the teams very well and this season has seen very few surprises...it is traditional for late charges to occur especially in the summer stages.

I am liking Vegalta Sendai @2.00 against another bottom barrel side...they play well and are unlucky lately...