000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Portugal: Benfica - Vitoria Setubal

Portugal: Benfica - Vitoria Setubal

Benfica are the best team in Portugal and lost little in defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter finals last week, they will now be looking to tie up the domestic title and can open up a two point advanatge over Sporting with the win tonight. The result should not really be in doubt, Setubal have won just six times this season and have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 starts. Obviously we are not going to get fat on odds about the hosts, who are asked to give up a 2.5 goal handicap. However, there might me a little meat on the bones of the first half handicap line as I feel the Eagles will want to come out firing given the extended break (having to wait until Monday) since they lost to Bayern, they have averaged 3.21 goals per game on home soil and have led at the break in 65% of home starts in the last two seasons and have been two up at half time in the last four h2h meetings with Setubal (two home/two on the road).

Benfica -1.25 goals 2.31 asian line/Sportmarket in First Half betting

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

I like Benfica today but the odds are strange.

1st half
    Benfica -1 -130
    Over 1.5 +110

Aren't we better off with the 1st half Over if we think they score 2?

Good luck

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    I like Benfica today but the odds are strange.

1st half
    Benfica -1 -130
    Over 1.5 +110

Aren't we better off with the 1st half Over if we think they score 2?

Good luck
    more silly than strange. you want to push on -1, of course not. why its not -1.25 still is beyond me, but op got it at much better odds then where its at now (~1.7/-145), and much better odds then where the over is still. op has a nice play. but i'm on over 1h +110 like you show, gl.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Wow. Unreal...

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Accurate view of the game. First goal was an anomaly. Benefica should´ve put four goals in. Benefica two or more goals in the second half is around -110.