alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

West Ham vs Astoj Villa (Best Bet)

Villa, although in the midst of a pathetic campaign have shown some life as of late before their 0-4 FA Cup showing against a superior Manchester City side. They travel to take on an injury plagued West Ham side today, and even with their improved recent form I cannot fathom Villa scoring twice today, and I'd in my estimation they're 75% to be held scoreless today. The 6th place Hammers score just under 2 goals per game when playing at home so even if Aston Villa do score once' it likely won't be enough to win anyway. West Ham to win is a strong play for me today. a confident play too. Not much in terms of value though, currently sitting at -103 at my book but nonetheless at even money I'll be tripling my usual wager on this tie today as well as placing it in my parlay.

My prediction is a 2-0 win for West Ham at home, with 2-1 and 1-1 being possible outcomes as well but I heaviky doubt Villa are able to find the back of the net today.

So I'll confidently take West Ham to win @ -103. Good Luck to everybody today! Mid-Week football, nothing to do today, sounds like a great time for me today lol

alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

2-0 as predicted! Also had this game in 2 parlays