Plukjee92
    Plukjee92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I guess the chance of winning seems pretty high, what your opinions?

Pays 3.55

hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Don't trust english teams anymore.i'll not trust CITY,CHELSKI,UTD,LOSERPOOL,ARSENAL NOT SPEND FC and all these fake overrated clubs even if they play against teams like GRANADA.And this is BORUSSIA MONCHEGLADBACH.

Plukjee92

Quote Originally Posted by hope444 View Post
    Don't trust english teams anymore.i'll not trust CITY,CHELSKI,UTD,LOSERPOOL,ARSENAL NOT SPEND FC and all these fake overrated clubs even if they play against teams like GRANADA.And this is BORUSSIA MONCHEGLADBACH.
    To be honest it's mostly arsenal i won't trust for a while, screwed up my parlay...

hope444

My too.they ruined my 5 fold. english teams have played 6 CL matches so far.only CHELSEA won and thats because they face a weak team M TEL AVIV. english teams are not performing well in EUROPE.this is the case of every year.england gonna lose a spot in CL pretty soon if this downfall trend will continue.i really think borussia can win or draw today.they are playing at home.city have already lost to a weak juventus team struggling in seria A in their own stadium.now they are playing away.i think this game can go anyway.

Plukjee92

Well got some other bets.

Cska v psv over 1 first half, and a double(juventus match total o2, CSKA o2 match total) not very high odds but very do-able, i got a lot of faith in the latter bet, and expecting at least a push in the cska match.

hope444

In my opinion borussia vs city over 2.5 goals and btts at 1.95 is best bet of today.other than this over 2.5 and btts at 2.25 in man utd game.also A MADRID -1 and juve +0.5 are at decent prices.anyway i learned a great formula to earn money from CL games.bet against english clubs at great value even if you don't feel like they will gonna lose.BOL for your picks.