motorcycle
    motorcycle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Tips from European Leagues

Hello all. I have followed the forum for a couple of weeks and decided to have a go at picking games myself. I know a little about most of the European Leagues so shall stick to those. I will keep a record of how I do as I go along. Follow these tips at your own risk!

English League 1 & Scottish League 2 double:

Oldham v Crawley (home win) & Clyde v East Stirling (home win). 2 units wins 2.7 units.
    Oldham have won their last 7 league home games in a row. Crawley have injuries and just placed 5 players on the transfer list, including their captain. Crawley have won 1 out of their last 7.
    East Stirling have lost their last 5 games by an aggregate of 17 goals to 4. Clyde have won 4 of their last 5 games, drawing the other.

Scottish League 2:
    Elgin v Queen's Park (away win). 1 unit wins 1.3 units.
    Queen's Park have won all their last 5 league games with an aggregate of 12-3. Elgin haven't won in their last 8 games and conceded 9 goals in 2 games against a non-league team in the cup last week.

English League 2:
    Luton v Tranmere (home win). 1 unit wins 1 unit.
    Luton have won their last 5 home games in a row and are unbeaten in 10 matches. Tranmere are in better form recently but played midweek whereas Luton have had a week's rest.

Plymouth v Portsmouth (home win). 1 unit wins 1.3 units.
    Plymouth have conceded 1 goal in their last 6 league games, winning their last 3 home games in a row. Portsmouth haven't won away from home in their last 7 away fixtures.

Good luck!

ginoglen
    ginoglen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

have a good start friend!!!!

best of luck!!!

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7947

Looking forward to the plays Motor

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Plysmouth 3-0 at halftime already, nice

motorcycle

I'm 1.6 units up from my first day on this website!

motorcycle

I keep form tables for the leagues I bet on. Here is my English Championship form table. I don't go purely on what it says, but it's useful when considering games. It gives a mark out of ten, based on who they were playing, whether played at home (indicated by 'h' after the score) or away ('a' after the score) and the result. The scores are colour coded so it's easy to reference. For example Bolton are great at home at the moment, away not as good. Brentford and Ipswich is great form, Derby too.

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Quote Originally Posted by motorcycle View Post
    I'm 1.6 units up from my first day on this website!
    Don't you think, that it's better to bet same amount always? In your case, you would be up 2.6 units today instead of 1.6

motorcycle

Quote Originally Posted by Risinger View Post
    Don't you think, that it's better to bet same amount always? In your case, you would be up 2.6 units today instead of 1.6
    Beforehand I was more confident of the 2 unit play (which lost) than I was of the 1 units plays (which all won)! I do need to get better at working out the units for each bet, so maybe it is a good idea of yours

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7947

Good start Motor

motorcycle

Midweek tips!

(international friendly) Austria v Brazil Neymar to score and Brazil to win 2 units wins 2.4 units
    Neymar has scored 6 goals in his last 2 international games and 7 goals in his last 6 domestic games. Brazil treat friendlies more importantly than their European counterparts who are more concerned with qualifying for Euro 2016.

(Russian FNL league)
    Khimik Dzerzhinsk v Sakhalin under 2.5 goals. 1 unit wins 0.7 units.
    Two of the bottom 3 teams in the division. Khimik have scored 11 goals in 9 home games and Sakhalin have scored 8 goals in 11 away games. Khimik haven't scored more than 1 goal in their last 5 games, Sakhalin haven't scored more than 1 goal in their last 4 games.

(international friendly) Chile v Uruguay
    Alexis Sanchez to score anytime2 units wins 3.4 units.
    Alexis Sanchez scored in the first minute v Venezuela at the weekend and has scored in each of his last 5 games, scoring 7 times in those 5 games. Uruguay conceded 3 goals at home to Costa Rica at the weekend and now travel to Santiago where Chile won 5-0 on Saturday.

(international friendly) Poland v Switzerland
    Arkadiusz Milik to score anytime1 unit wins 2.2 units.
    Milik has scored 4 goals in his last 5 national team games including 3 in his last 3.

motorcycle

Arkadiusz Milik did score a goal, so have to hope Alexis Sanchez scores later on for me to remain in profit.

motorcycle

+3.2 units so far

Champions League:

Man City v Bayern Munich (Bayern win). 2 units wins 2.4 units.
    Man City have Fernandinho and Yaya Toure suspended, City poor in Europe again this year. Bayern will welcome a challenge with an easy Bundesliga campaign ahead of them and so have no need to slack off.

Schalke v Chelsea (Chelsea win). 2 units wins 1.85 units.
    Schalke are better at home than away but I don't think they are a good side. Di Matteo v Mourinho is a gulf in managerial ability and Chelsea should win quite comfortably.

English Conference:

Braintree v Welling (Braintree win). 1 unit wins 1.2 units.
    Welling just sold their best player and are poor away from home with a record of 1 win, 1 draw and 8 losses. Braintree have won their last 2 in a row.

Southport v Aldershot (Southport [draw no bet]). 1 unit wins 1.1 units.
    Southport are unbeaten in 5 and have been much improved under their new manager. Aldershot have lost their last 2 games in a row.

English Conference South:

Basingstoke v Bromley (Bromley [draw no bet]). 1 unit wins 1 unit.
    Basingstoke have lost 3 in a row and 4 of their last 5. Bromley have won 2 in a row and have won 4 of their last 5. Basingstoke's home record is W4 D0 L3, Bromley's away record is W5 D3 L0.

Bath City v Hemel Hempstead (Hemel Hempstead [draw no bet]) 1 unit wins 0.9 units.
    Bath have lost 2 in a row whereas Hemel have won 4 in a row. Bath have lost half of their home games this year and Hemel's away record is W6 D0 L2.

All draw no bets mean you get your stake back if it's a draw. Good luck!
    Last edited by motorcycle; 11-25-14 at 01:42 AM.

Pro_Gambler11
    Pro_Gambler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

where did you get those line for the champions league? chelsea win even money

motorcycle

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Gambler11 View Post
    where did you get those line for the champions league? chelsea win even money
    Apologies, that is an error on my part. I backed Chelsea at 5/6.