Ukraine U19 ML @ +108 (1 to win 1.08)

5-0

Play of the Day
    1-1 (+1.08)

disbarred
    disbarred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Go Zamigo!!! Go Zamigo!

Dude - the tickets for 2015 in Chile are selling fast!

Zamigo6
    Zamigo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Play of the Day
    1-1 (+0.08)

​typo above...

Zamigo6

Quote Originally Posted by disbarred View Post
    Go Zamigo!!! Go Zamigo!

Dude - the tickets for 2015 in Chile are selling fast!
    I'm sure they are, its going to be legendary

disbarred
    disbarred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I hadn't even thought about trying to go - until your post the other day . . . it was like I had a moment of clarity after your post . . . which I then promptly buried in the back of brain under the weight of vodka tonics . . .

in any event - your comment about going really has made me think I'll try to make a go of it. . .

(wonder if the restraining order has expired yet . . . )

Zamigo6

I might just go to Colombia and watch with the crowds there...should be a fun time

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Any room for a third ? I'd love to watch it. And I can Samba and Salsa if need be......lol

Zamigo6

haha yessir lets make it happen...Copa America 2015, you will all be Colombia fans by the time we're done because you'll want to talk to the women in Colombia jerseys

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Zamigo6 View Post
    haha yessir lets make it happen...Copa America 2015, you will all be Colombia fans by the time we're done because you'll want to talk to the women in Colombia jerseys
    One of my good friends wore Henrik Larson's jersey from his favorite team Celtic. It was good and faded, but a classic. He claimed that Larsson was the best player to ever con the jersey. Hard to argue.

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7953

Since I don't speak Spanish I'll bring my half Colombiana wife
    A week without the kids...PLEASE

Zamigo6

haha yes

He is one of the most beloved individuals by his club of any individual around the globe i imagine...His talent is not what people loved necessarily, he just had every lovable trait in a player. Hard worker, clutch, he would rise to the occasion so to speak. There is a youtube clip with just his goals against Rangers, pretty amazing.

Zamigo6

Colombia TT OVER 1.5 @ -110 (1.10 to win 1.00)

Colombia played the USA the other day and looked excellent. They have a roster full of players that are in phenomenal form. They have several goal scorers in top form (carlos bacca, james rodriguez, teo gutierrez, juan cuadrado etc.). They have loads of talent on the bench as well and our bet can survive a couple of key substitutions. From what I saw the other day, it seems to me that Colombia has made a name for themselves at the world cup and the team is really rallying together around this new enthusiasm for Colombian futbol and they are really showing up to play in their friendly games. Coach Pekerman has been pushing the federation to send the team to Europe for better competition and I think we are seeing a more dedicated effort from the team as a result of playing in Europe. In their last trip to Europe they beat a strong Belgian team 2-0 and drew Holland 0-0, two strong showings. Slovenia have allowed 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 friendlies and they have only scored 1 goal in all 5. I would be quite surprised if Colombia don't win this match but it is heavily juiced. The over pays great but I think that 2-0 is such a likely outcome that I want nothing to do with it. However, this is the wisest wager for my money on this match and the price is right. 90 minutes is a long time to deal with this attack, and frankly the US was quite lucky to only concede twice. Good luck tomorrow.

And yes, for those of you who do not know, I root for Colombia, so this is somewhat of a disclaimer, but the reality is that I do know the team quite well and would be happy not to bet on them if the situation wasn't right(although unlikely to bet against them).

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

BOL

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Following your lead but I took Colombia ml/over 1.5 @ 2.12, so a 2-0 final is fine by me . Good luck.

Zamigo6

Maybe put a drop on the exact score

Good luck

HockeyGuruNHL
    Bugatti over b__chez
    HockeyGuruNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7953

franz555

I love the play Zamigo, so when you see it in my thread, just pretend I thought of it first.....

BOL

Zamigo6

Hockey

DJ

Franz

Zamigo6

They really pulled the plug on the attack in the 2nd half which was too bad. I thought they would rotate the attacking players not pull them all but I guess that's the reality with these friendlies that I need to be more careful about. Juan Quintero is going to be the next James Rodriguez, I can't imagine what the Colombian midfield will look like by the next world cup...

Zamigo6

Play of the Day
    1-2 (-1.02)

Zamigo6

USA TT UNDER 1
    and 1st Half Draw both look wise

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2009

Colombia played the USA the other day and looked excellent. They have a roster full of players that are in phenomenal form. They have several goal scorers in top form (carlos bacca, james rodriguez, teo gutierrez, juan cuadrado etc.). They have loads of talent on the bench as well and our bet can survive a couple of key substitutions. From what I saw the other day, it seems to me that Colombia has made a name for themselves at the world cup and the team is really rallying together around this new enthusiasm for Colombian futbol and they are really showing up to play in their friendly games. Coach Pekerman has been pushing the federation to send the team to Europe for better competition and I think we are seeing a more dedicated effort from the team as a result of playing in Europe. In their last trip to Europe they beat a strong Belgian team 2-0 and drew Holland 0-0, two strong showings. Slovenia have allowed 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 friendlies and they have only scored 1 goal in all 5. I would be quite surprised if Colombia don't win this match but it is heavily juiced. The over pays great but I think that 2-0 is such a likely outcome that I want nothing to do with it. However, this is the wisest wager for my money on this match and the price is right. 90 minutes is a long time to deal with this attack, and frankly the US was quite lucky to only concede twice. Good luck tomorrow.

And yes, for those of you who do not know, I root for Colombia, so this is somewhat of a disclaimer, but the reality is that I do know the team quite well and would be happy not to bet on them if the situation wasn't right(although unlikely to bet against them).

Zamigo6

Quote Originally Posted by tecmoslayer View Post
    not my first loss and won't be my last

Zamigo6

The closest thing to a play today is Zambia ML but not playing it. I know I said I'd play one a day but I'm not going to force it if I don't like anything. Zambia need to win and want revenge against a team that doesn't even need a point to take 1st in their group. It's a good spot to back them but I'm not too interested in putting any more money into these international matches. Good luck today...

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

The closest thing to a play today is Zambia ML but not playing it. I know I said I'd play one a day but I'm not going to force it if I don't like anything. Zambia need to win and want revenge against a team that doesn't even need a point to take 1st in their group. It's a good spot to back them but I'm not too interested in putting any more money into these international matches. Good luck today...
    Wow Zam very wise

Zamigo6

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Wow Zam very wise

franz555

Zamigo.....

Zamigo6

Vamos Nacionalunfortunately not a bettable match because 2 important starters got substantial minutes in yesterdays friendly, but still rooting for mi Nacional against Brasilian side Sao Paulo

franz555

Vamos Nacionalunfortunately not a bettable match because 2 important starters got substantial minutes in yesterdays friendly, but still rooting for mi Nacional against Brasilian side Sao Paulo
    Congratulations Zamigo. It must have been a great feeling. Huge win for your boys today.....Bring on the Dancing Girls.......

Zamigo6

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Congratulations Zamigo. It must have been a great feeling. Huge win for your boys today.....Bring on the Dancing Girls.......

Fantastic win but the road leg is going to be very difficult, I think Sao Paulo are the better team. Kaka is just one smooth operator still...

Zamigo6

Tomorrows Play of the Day has been narrowed down to 2 choices. Its between Clermont Foot +113 and De Graafschap -103. Anybody have any thoughts on either of these matches?

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Saturdays Croatian league match Dinamo vs Hajduk shoukd be everyones play of the day. Dinamo ML at 1.65 is a play if the day. Dinamo won last 5 meetings and are 10 times defending league champs. Not to mention their team is way better than Hajduk's. If you dont like juice maybe add -1, but this should be easy victory.

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

And to add refs always favor Dinamo in these derby games. The whole league as well as national team is run by Dinamo sporting director Mamic so no way they dont win this one. Nothing for today, french and holland 2nd division are too unpredictable for me

Zamigo6

Thanks for the info Barca, might take a small poke at it

First 123 Last