MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on a terrible losing streak..HELP

This last week has been absolutely hell i dont know how but i lost 12 units in a row. I started even playing "safe" and lower medium odds but i happen to bet on games where the underdog won. Im so angry. I have 12 units left in my bank roll (i lost half my bank roll in the last week). What should i do?

Go all in on something paying evens,
    Just play low odds?
    etc
    what should i do?

MustWinPlease

bump

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Take a break (you'll know how long) come back with a fresher approach, don't hesitate pick the games you want to pick don't let the games pick you.

MustWinPlease

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Take a break (you'll know how long) come back with a fresher approach, don't hesitate pick the games you want to pick don't let the games pick you.

but i need to win my money back im already poor

donny1266
    donny1266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

If you're poor withdraw the money and keep it. There are no certain bets but with a bit of inside knowledge you can beat the bookie. Only bet one unit at a time though. Why not join us on the fixed match thread?

MustWinPlease

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
    If you're poor withdraw the money and keep it. There are no certain bets but with a bit of inside knowledge you can beat the bookie. Only bet one unit at a time though. Why not join us on the fixed match thread?

ok i will for now on

hitman2000
    hitman2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8677

on what matches do you bet and what coef? To have success have to choose matches carefully and to bet only few and have to be careful with public bets , but most important is to gather right info for the matches i use some other forums as betting advice