cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Champions League Qualifiers.

Lets discuss tomorrows matchups

-Celtic missing Brown n Forrest for trip to Iceland
    -Partizan face a lowly team from the 'sheep isles'
    -BATE, Dinamo, Sparta, Debrecen...all in action
    Points Awarded:

asdf21 gave cryptocap 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    Partizan -1... Dinamo -1...
    sounds like nice double @evens, but i don`t like D.zagreb -1 ...

- zalgiris in a middle of season whereas d.zagreb had 1st competitive game last week and lost 2 - 1 to rijeika...
    - dinamo has some 7 new additions to squad, pretty good ones , but they yet to play together
    - zalgiris have 3 ok new players , they are stronger than last year , then they beat Lech poznan and st. patricks in EEL
    - first legs brings unders and being held to 1 - 0 or some counter for 2 - 1 might be the case, like last year 2nd round 1st leg at home d.zagreb 1 - 0 sheriff and then 3 round 1st leg at home dinamo 0 - 2 a.wien

+ croatian league is class above lithuanian
    + might be result like last years salzburg ripping apart zalgiris 5 - 0

# 1st leg 1st halves mostly goes 0 - 0 and if you play live or do a bet at half time, you could get double/triple odds for the same bet...
    # every round brings surprise results

... not trying to put off, kind a like this bet , just food for thoughts, so to adjust how much money to risk...

if i will take this double, for a unit or two , i`ll cover my bet with - both teams to score and zalgiris to win @ 25/1 with a tenner... this could happen
    Last edited by chuda; 07-14-14 at 06:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

cryptocap gave chuda 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cryptocap

HB is a stingy host but a club of that size struggles away...Partizan will start strong and impose themselves...I have heard things about poor weather and administration problems in Partizan but on the pitch their squad is miles ahead of their opponent...

Dinamo face like you mentioned a top team from Lithuania with their league well underway...Loss in the SuperCup is worrying but when i look at it, Rijeka are a fantastically organized squad and Dinamo also gave some players a chance over the usual starters and i expect a stronger lineup tomorrow...I wanted to play Over 2.5 goals in case like you said they both manage to score which may very well happen..Im sure Zalgiris is coming to score goals but that just might invite a few to be scored on their end...

bare minimum 2-0 for both games is possible considering how dominant these teams are against tougher opponents all year round

cryptocap

Celtic, BATE and Qarabag are also ones I have been looking at

- I have seen many a Celtic road game getting mucked on a terrible pitch for them to go the distance finding the winner at the end...new coach//new tactic...probably a pass

- Qarabag are being chatted up as a big value at 1.6-1.9 against Maltese opponents, yes they are from a better league, but 1st leg in and a new challenge in CL tournament will be tough...

-BATE are a strong side but I feel the opponent will respect that and play for the draw...

Many of these games are purely speculative as not alot of info is out there regarding mentality and desire going into the matches...

Im gunna find 2 games that I can cap with atleast a good angle...I wanna find out more so if anyone has anything constructive to add tnite lets open some doors...

much appreciated.

lambo4bkfast
    lambo4bkfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

debrecen ml at 1.8 seems like good value, whatya guys think?

chuda

going trough all teams .. few words, few ideas...

just to know, in celtic and partizan game weather forecast... rain/ thunderstorms in Belgarde +22 ... + 25 , rain in reykjavik + 12 ...

bate plays in new stadium now, pitch is perfect, nice weather, should be face paced... i`ll be watching this game closely, skendija is known for fixes

Maccabi telaviv might have to play both games away, so most likely they won`t treat this game as away game and will go for a win...

all those 1.10 ... 1.20 .. 1.30 ... favourites should win... but likely one will fk all up

i like these two :

Rabotnicki V HJK DNB @ 1.66
    Zrinjski Mostar V Maribor DNB @ 1.66

rabotnicki isn`t half a team what got euro place last season, core of last seasons team left and replacements have been lower class players. HJK is firing in finland, in mid season, chances of small rain and only + 21 in macedonia, so fins should be ok and don`t see them loosing..

zrjinski missing two quiet important players, radeljic in defence and crnov in midfield , even with them , in my opinion, maribor is stronger team. chances of rain + 28...

even thou it`s a first leg and nobody unnecessary needs to win, i don`t see these two loosing ... i have a cheeky ten euro bet on ht/ft double on both hjk/hjk + maribor/maribor to win 164.40 ... both are defensively stronger then other in attack and they could easy run away with a game...

but mainly all `in-play for me... as allways chances will pop up just like that in euroleague.. red card, ht 0 - 0 `s , underdogs scoring first, late equalizers... and so on..

*note for americans: all temperatures are in Celsius

cryptocap

Maccabi Tel Aviv -1 @1.68 vs. Santa Coloma

cryptocap

...is it that Celtic win HUGE!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Celtic, BATE and Qarabag are also ones I have been looking at

- I have seen many a Celtic road game getting mucked on a terrible pitch for them to go the distance finding the winner at the end...new coach//new tactic...probably a pass

- Qarabag are being chatted up as a big value at 1.6-1.9 against Maltese opponents, yes they are from a better league, but 1st leg in and a new challenge in CL tournament will be tough...

-BATE are a strong side but I feel the opponent will respect that and play for the draw...

Many of these games are purely speculative as not alot of info is out there regarding mentality and desire going into the matches...

Im gunna find 2 games that I can cap with atleast a good angle...I wanna find out more so if anyone has anything constructive to add tnite lets open some doors...

much appreciated.
    yee Qarabag should win comfortably as long as all their foreign stars play (Reynaldo, Richard, Chumbinho, and Leroy George).
    Valletta have lost some key players from last season - Malta International defender Borg (26 apps) has gone to South Africa, their best player Denni (23 apps, 19 goals) has left, and midfielder Agius (27 apps, 6 goals) has signed for Birkirkara. Striker Triganza (22 apps, 5 goals) has also departed. They have signed a number of players including Aussie Adrian Zahra from Perth Glory but he is injured.
    Points Awarded:

Ronald S. gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Valletta plays great at home. Won't be surprised to see a draw 0-0.

Valletta +0.5/1 for me
    Last edited by oldscho0led; 07-15-14 at 07:42 AM.

joshy1989
    joshy1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

You guys think Sparta Prague leads at Half and wins the game?
    Odds are 1.40 , pretty good value to throw $300 on ?

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by joshy1989 View Post
    You guys think Sparta Prague leads at Half and wins the game?
    Odds are 1.40 , pretty good value to throw $300 on ?
    Better throw it at me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Valletta plays great at home. Won't be surprised to see a draw 0-0.

Valletta +0.5/1 for me
    they great home and away in Maltese league!

Forgot to mention that two other key players left - GK Revishvilli, and centre-mid Maisuradze as well as their Georgian Coach.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

feeling that Celtic line. Cmon you boys in green!

chuda

so, business as usual

10 out of 12 unders...
    9 out of 12 first halves 0 - 0 `s ...
    one trashing and one hold...

anything for tomorrow or you finished with euroleague ?

i am suggesting treble : @ 2/1

L.razgrad -1 ... malmo -1 ... St. patricks +3

ludogrets should manage -1
    don`t see ventspils scoring away, not that kind of team and 2 - 0 most likely here
    irish allways puts in hard shift, legia has some changes in players and manager... don`t see trashing by more than 2 goals....

by the way..... all 5 unders tomorow is @ 57/1

cryptocap

dinamo n partizan were big for me today!

cryptocap

initial thoughts on tomorrow...

Malmo -1...They have a solid squad that attack very well...Latvian opponent not enough quality to keep steal anything imo.

leans...

Legia -1...not sure to play this or total

Ludogorets -1...they were fantastic last year but what is the word on transfers...have the bright players left or have they retained the strong side of bulgarian champions

cryptocap

today was perfect...even Celtic decided by a late winner as i stated...lets get em tomorrow

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

initial thoughts on tomorrow...

Malmo -1...They have a solid squad that attack very well...Latvian opponent not enough quality to keep steal anything imo.

leans...

Legia -1...not sure to play this or total

Ludogorets -1...they were fantastic last year but what is the word on transfers...have the bright players left or have they retained the strong side of bulgarian champions
    I dont think Ludogorets have lost anybody. They've just signed a couple of decent players - Anicet Andrianantenaina from Botev Plovdiv, and Brazilian Wanderson from Portuguesa.

-1 will be like -500 or something wont it? the -2.5 is -148 on pinnacle

cryptocap

i really like Ludogorets tomorrow if they have retained that band of international players...they could easily fill the net, although...so far these 1st legs have been quite stingy, even the sizable wins are not coming in easy...(Maccabi really played it safe)

Malmo will be able to get it done...knowing the travel to Latvia should be a formality, instead of a brewing upset...some key players missing but the depth they have in relation to the opponent is more than enough...

Legia Warsaw are a team that is on the decline in my opinion..id be ok with taking Under 3.5 as fair game considering their opponents are weak but will be tireless in defense...

cryptocap

lets dabble with

Malmo -1...
    Legia U3.5
    Ludogorets -2.5 (just for you)

and

Tbilisi-Aktobe 0-0 at half + Under 0.5 goals 1H

same for Steaua-Stromsgodset

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

look good to me

I need goals in Ilves/Haka derby game first

chuda

after taking stromsgodset DNB @ evens

price is ok for first leg home side...
    stromgodset has very good home record in league , besides of likes like molde and rosenberg...they haven`t lost at home in a league for more than 3 years (!)
    they more used to play on artificial grass then steau and in more pacey game match fitness will be factor ...
    steau has problems around a club... with manager , finances and coach change...
    steau are in mid break between seasons and had a 1 - 1 in supercup with astra , losing on a penalties...
    steau supposed to be better team , but stromgodset might surprise, i think draw here is most likely outcome at juicy @ 3.4 , but for some reason i never got into taking draws, i believe it`s possible narrow 1 - 0 , and steau doesn`t look convincing to me at all to win here in 1st leg....

bernardoGui
    Update your status
    bernardoGui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    look good to me

I need goals in Ilves/Haka derby game first

Hey V.

Eyes on the Finnish 'Ykkonen' League.

Besides the game, You've already mentioned (I also have the 'over'), I'm thinking 'over 2.5' @ -188; or even 'over 3 (AH)' @ -111, in the JJK vs KTP game.

In the third game between Jazz Pori and Vikingit, I'm thinking 'under 2.5' @ -125. These are the two lowest ranking teams in this league, at the moment, and I reckon that both teams will be playing not to loose points, rather than winning points. Their respective goal diff.'s says a lot too:

Jazz Pori: 12 matches / 11:17.

Vikingit, 13 matches / 10:31.

What'Ya think?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

[211] Stromsgodset (UCL) +191 vs Steaua Bucharest (UCL)

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

any thoughts on Malmo/Ventspils over 3?

bernardoGui
    Update your status
    bernardoGui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by bernardoGui View Post
    In the third game between Jazz Pori and Vikingit, I'm thinking 'under 2.5' @ -125. These are the two lowest ranking teams in this league, at the moment, and I reckon that both teams will be playing not to loose points, rather than winning points. Their respective goal diff.'s says a lot too:

Jazz Pori: 12 matches / 11:17.

Vikingit, 13 matches / 10:31.
    ..well, I'm just glad I kept away from the under in this one. It seems, that the Vikingit-away-defense is back to normal, after a decent defensive display vs 'top dogs' PK-35 Vantaa, in their previous game.

I'm expecting a 2-1 record in the Finnish dept. today. Possibly 3-0; Need 4 goals total between JJK and KTP (2-1 at the moment) and 3 more in the Ilves vs. HaKa !!

GL with the CL Qualifiers to everybody!

cryptocap

everything perfect except for malmo...they really came n stunk this one up...who cares though am i right>?

chuda

someone after loosing 300 000 in betfair on malmo...

my unit on treble gone... another on it`s way in stromgodset game ...

cryptocap

^ wow who lost 300k?...thats nuts, like absolutely disgusting...

the unders thinking was a good help...thanks

cryptocap

we can keep this thread and revive it whenever champs league comes around or even a little europa?

chuda

europe tomorrow... 3rd rounds as well.... after world cup, it`s quiet here

i am newbie in this forum, do usually english premiere league is been discussed here?

cryptocap

ya most of the big leagues are

chuda

haha ST paths ... comon ya irish

chuda

epl is my roses garden... can`t wait for it to start