MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Trump should think about dropping out now and running full on 3rd party if after the convention will be too late

Clear as day it's a rigged deck....Not like Trump needs the R* next to his name at this point anyway

Will still have a huge following and can probably win independents over if he doesn't have to pacify the jackass Republicans and can fully be himself (more moderate)

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Trump should think about dropping out now and running full on 3rd party if after the convention will be too late

Clear as day it's a rigged deck....Not like Trump needs the R* next to his name at this point anyway

Will still have a huge following and can probably win independents over if he doesn't have to pacify the jackass Republicans and can fully be himself (more moderate)
    That would be bizarre and hilarious.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Could this be the winning ticket? What do you think?

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Scorpion 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seriously....there's a very good chance at this point he's left holding the bag at the convention

Atleast as 3rd Party he is guaranteed to be on the ticket...thanks for the coverage Republicans but I'm out....see ya at the national debates

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Seriously....there's a very good chance at this point he's left holding the bag at the convention

Atleast as 3rd Party he is guaranteed to be on the ticket...thanks for the coverage Republicans but I'm out....see ya at the national debates
    But how does he explain dropping out now while he's been claiming that he's going to win and still has a big lead. Doesn't seem very "winny" to me.

I get what you're saying, but he just can't do it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

But how does he explain dropping out now while he's been claiming that he's going to win and still has a big lead. Doesn't seem very "winny" to me.

I get what you're saying, but he just can't do it.
    Just spin it against the Establishment....Say they are rigging it and I'm still running as a 3rd Party to guarantee I'll be on the ticket....make them look like the bad guys

I don't see why it would be a bad thing if he explained it the right way....doubt it would hurt his numbers overall but it would all but guarantee Hillary the nomination

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Just spin it against the Establishment....Say they are rigging it and I'm still running as a 3rd Party to guarantee I'll be on the ticket....make them look like the bad guys

I don't see why it would be a bad thing if he explained it the right way....doubt it would hurt his numbers overall but it would all but guarantee Hillary the nomination
    That I wish he would do. He won't though. Probably still believes he can get the 1237

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yep. Clear as day what's going on. To me... it's not embarrassing to drop out. Biggest riggedist sh#$hole... (LIKE FUKKING SBR POKER).

If Cruz wins Wisconsin.... it's over. Major turning point. Don't really know what went wrong? People are easily persuaded when it comes to what they view in the media.

There wasn't a media when Reagan ran for office... not like FOX NEWS.... MSNBC... all this other bullsh#$. Media shouldn't make sh#$ up when it comes to politics. Stay the fuk out of it. Clearly can rig an election. All of those coksukking media networks should be ashamed.

Trump would of still been on path if it wasn't for Facebook... Twitter...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    That I wish he would do. He won't though. Probably still believes he can get the 1237
    When is the deadline to register as a 3rd Party? He should definitely consider this an option right until the final hour.....Analyze all of the possible/likely outcomes and go from there

Maybe they are considering it, who knows

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yep. Clear as day what's going on. To me... it's not embarrassing to drop out. Biggest riggedist sh#$hole... (LIKE FUKKING SBR POKER).

If Cruz wins Wisconsin.... it's over. Major turning point. Don't really know what went wrong? People are easily persuaded when it comes to what they view in the media.

There wasn't a media when Reagan ran for office... not like FOX NEWS.... MSNBC... all this other bullsh#$. Media shouldn't make sh#$ up when it comes to politics. Stay the fuk out of it. Clearly can rig an election. All of those coksukking media networks should be ashamed.

Trump would of still been on path if it wasn't for Facebook... Twitter...
    If that was how it worked, Trump wouldn't even be running. Trump was created by the media, so it's hardly surprising that it could eventually swallow him up.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Trump is at +100.

Damn it is crazy. Dude is falling lmaooo

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Guys,

In a week or so, most of you will have no job. Trump won't pay you guys for his campaign anymore. He will be nowhere to be found after this failure.

But don't you worry. There is Obamacare and unemployment benefits. Go apply. Every time you eat, you'll thank Obama and Democrats.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Guys,

In a week or so, most of you will have no job. Trump won't pay you guys for his campaign anymore. He will be nowhere to be found after this failure.

But don't you worry. There is Obamacare and unemployment benefits. Go apply. Every time you eat, you'll thank Obama and Democrats.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

The reckoning of Drumpf is slowly coming to fruition...

Its even more joyous than i had hoped for

DwightShrute

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Drugshooter Drumpf nuthugger who's about to lose his pants on Drumpf

DwightShrute

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Logical fallacy

Reminds me of a friend I have, he goes around calling people n1ggers and telling racist jokes all day, and when he's called racist his default answer is that he has a black wife, as if that changes anything.

He absolutely hates black guys and is racist.

I'd fukk his campaign spokesperson and that's about the extent of my care here

TheMoneyShot

If that was how it worked, Trump wouldn't even be running. Trump was created by the media, so it's hardly surprising that it could eventually swallow him up.
    The media didn't make Trump run...

Trump made himself run.

I don't even know how you even calculate this?

If the media told D2Bets to run....

Would you run???
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The media didn't make Trump run...

Trump made himself run.

I don't even know how you even calculate this?

If the media told D2Bets to run....

Would you run???
    The media made him run in the sense that he knew he could use the media to capitalize on his name.

But it's not that the media made him run, it's that the media propped up his campaign from the start by giving his every word wall-to-wall coverage. It'[s what gave his campaign life in the first place and ultimately what will bring him down in the end. I believe it's called live by the sword, die by the sword.

If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve. Hell no.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

NEW POLL: Trump has 18-point lead in Pennsylvania

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ming-primaries

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

According to RCP, after WI there are 769 delegates in remaining contests on schedule. Trump at 736 (needs 501 more). If he doesn't get any in WI, he needs 501/769 (65.15%).

Are my numbers wrong?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ate_count.html

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Last edited by jordanft19; 04-03-16 at 01:11 PM.

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Dang, Trump to win the Republican nomination is -108 and -108 to not win on pinny. Can't imagine what it will be like after wisconsin

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jordanft19 View Post
    Dang, Trump to win the Republican nomination is -108 and -108 to not win on pinny. Can't imagine what it will be like after wisconsin
    Maybe not a lot of change. I think a loss there is mostly baked in. And then there's 2 weeks before the next primary, so a lot of guesswork. And that's NY where Trump should do well and also do well 4/26. It's after 4/26 when he should struggle. But he could have a surge through 4/26 which might change the narrative. If he doesn't then he's toast because April is his best schedule.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jordanft19 View Post
    All boils down to a coin flip.... apparently.

So... you're saying there's still a chance?

DwightShrute

Coulter: It's Only Trump

If there's still hope, it lies with Trump and only Trump.

The only question for Republicans is: Which candidate can win states that Mitt Romney lost?

Start with the fact that, before any vote is cast on Election Day, the Democrats have already won between 90 and 98 percent of the black vote and 60 to 75 percent of the Hispanic and Asian vote. Unless Republicans run the table on the white vote, they lose.

If there's still hope, it lies with Trump and only Trump. Donald Trump will do better with black and Hispanic voters than any other Republican. But it's with white voters that he really opens up the electoral map.

A Republican Party that wasn't intent on committing suicide would know that. But Stuart Stevens, the guy who lost a winnable presidential election in 2012, says it's impossible for Republicans to get one more white vote -- and the media are trying to convince the GOP that he's right.

Stevens says Romney tapped out every last white voter and still lost, so he says Republicans are looking for "the Lost Tribes of the Amazon" hoping to win more white votes: "In 1980, Ronald Reagan won 56 percent of white voters and won a landslide victory of 44 states. In 2012, Mitt Romney won 59 percent of whites and lost with 24 states."

Apparently, no one's told Stevens about the 50-state Electoral College. The national white vote is irrelevant. Presidential elections are won by winning states. (Only someone who got his ass kicked running an eminently electable candidate might not know this.)

Excluding third parties and breaking it down to a two-man race, Mitt Romney won 88 percent of the white vote in Mississippi, but only 40 percent of the white vote in Massachusetts. What sense does it make to talk about his national percentage of the white vote with disparities like that?

Romney lost the white vote to Obama in five crucial swing states: Maine (42 percent of the white vote), Minnesota (47 percent), New Hampshire (48 percent), Iowa (48 percent) and Wisconsin (49 percent). He only narrowly beat Obama's white vote in other important swing states -- Illinois (51 percent), Colorado (52 percent), Michigan (53 percent), Ohio (54 percent) and Pennsylvania (54 percent).

Increasing the white vote in these states gives Trump any number of paths to victory.

If Trump wins only the same states as Romney, but adds Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois -- where Romney's white vote was below his national average -- Trump wins with 280 electoral votes. (Romney wasn't an ideal candidate in the industrial Midwest.)

Trump could lose any one of those states and make up for it by winning Minnesota and Wisconsin -- where Romney actually lost the white vote. Or he could lose two of those states but add victories in places outside the Rust Belt, where Romney's white vote was also below average, such as Colorado, Iowa, Maine and New Hampshire. (In 1992, Ross Perot came in second in Maine, beating George Bush.)

I haven't even mentioned Florida, where Trump recently trounced Stuart Stevens' dream candidate, Marco Rubio, a sitting senator -- and a Cuban! -- in a 20-point rout. Republican primary voters outnumbered Democratic primary voters in that election by more than half a million votes.

If Trump wins Florida, he needs to win only two or three of the 10 states where Romney either lost the white vote outright or won a smaller percentage of it than he did nationally.

Stevens' analysis assumes that there will be no new voters -- and, again, there isn't a mammal on the North American landmass who knows less about winning presidential elections than Stuart Stevens.

It's as if we're only allowed to divvy up the pile of voters from 2012. Unless you voted in 2012, you can't vote in 2016! Use it or lose it, buddy.

That's not how it works.

Trump is saying he'll bring in lots of new people, as he has throughout the primaries. In the Florida GOP primary, for example, Trump got nearly half a million more votes than Romney did in 2012 -- and about half a million new people voted. Trump may be wrong, but it's insane to say that it's impossible for him to bring out new voters.

What's impossible is for any Republican candidate, other than Trump, to win a single state Romney lost. Ted Cruz's corny speaking style is creepy to anyone who doesn't already agree with everything he says. He's the less likable, more hard-edged version of Romney. Every other Republican is, one way or another, a less attractive version of Romney.

Maybe 50 years of Third World immigration means it's too late, and even Trump can't win. But it's an absolute certainty that any other Republican will lose.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Trump will get 70+ delegates from New York most likely. He just needs to get something in wisconsin.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Coulter: It's Only Trump

If there's still hope, it lies with Trump and only Trump.

The only question for Republicans is: Which candidate can win states that Mitt Romney lost?

Start with the fact that, before any vote is cast on Election Day, the Democrats have already won between 90 and 98 percent of the black vote and 60 to 75 percent of the Hispanic and Asian vote. Unless Republicans run the table on the white vote, they lose.

If there's still hope, it lies with Trump and only Trump. Donald Trump will do better with black and Hispanic voters than any other Republican. But it's with white voters that he really opens up the electoral map.

I stopped there. If he/she is going to start with a fiction, then the rest is gong to be fiction.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Donald says he could get rid of 19 trillion dollar deficit in 8 years.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

The bags under Trump's eyes are taking on a life of their own, especially the right eye. Is he even going to make it to election day?

DwightShrute

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why? Is this hush money? Is Donald sexist against men? Who's doing the raping?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why? Is this hush money? Is Donald sexist against men? Who's doing the raping?

First ... 267268269270271272273 ... Last