Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

so pissed, got big parlays on kelvin, this isn't good news, as his cardio is one of his biggest advantages in this fight. how often do fighters that miss weight, actually win?

JoshKnows46

shoulda waited on making those plays, as i knew this was kelvins first time without dolce doing his diet.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    I wish your AIDS would kick in faster

I wish only the best for you. An autistic, fat, internet thug, homosexual in the closet. What an inspirational story it would be if you could turn your life around!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    so pissed, got big parlays on kelvin, this isn't good news, as his cardio is one of his biggest advantages in this fight. how often do fighters that miss weight, actually win?
    Don't worry too much... Thinking it over I came up with this...

My guess is Gas didn't cut much weight and that is why he came in 10 pounds over, faked the hospital thing earlier today because he knew he couldn't make the weight before the start of the cut..

He will be big and fresh to face a much smaller Tyron Woodley tomorrow night.. Remember Gas could already take a good punch at the smaller weight and now at this weight I don't think T Wood is gonna have the power to KO him.. Probably won't be able to out wrestle him either...

Mentally ----- Tyron is pissed off now and angry, Gas has fail on the back of his mind.. Still it's a fight when the cage closes and these 2 will go at it..

I'm living with my Gas bets now and not sweating it.. I have no choice... Is what it is...

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I wish only the best for you. An autistic, fat, internet thug, homosexual in the closet. What an inspirational story it would be if you could turn your life around!
    What? I thought fit guy was autistic? Now Imsmarter is too huh? Wow! That krokodil has got you in it's clutches doesn't it.

Hang in there Plucky. But for goodness sake. Take your homo fantasies to the other place. Those goofs are into that stuff over there. Over here it's more of a family show. Capisce?
    Points Awarded:

Imsmarterthanu gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Imsmarterthanu

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

My guess is Gas didn't cut much weight and that is why he came in 10 pounds over, faked the hospital thing earlier today because he knew he couldn't make the weight before the start of the cut..

He will be big and fresh to face a much smaller Tyron Woodley tomorrow night.. Remember Gas could already take a good punch at the smaller weight and now at this weight I don't think T Wood is gonna have the power to KO him.. Probably won't be able to out wrestle him either...

Mentally ----- Tyron is pissed off now and angry, Gas has fail on the back of his mind.. Still it's a fight when the cage closes and these 2 will go at it..

I'm living with my Gas bets now and not sweating it.. I have no choice... Is what it is...
    yep no getting out of it now, was my favorite play on the card, not nearly as confident now. he had to get off the dolce diet becuase he said it was too expensive for how much he is making, just gotta hope he isn't drained. in the back of my mind, i was also thinking the hospitalization thing was to save face in a way, but might just be wishful thinking.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

^#181#^

Rood one Gon!

that reminds me: did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac?

...stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-30-15 at 08:13 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Picks

Siva
    Woodley
    Iaquinta
    Leites
    Mein
    McMann
    Brunson
    McCall
    Watson
    Brandao
    Alcantara
    Santos

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

More like the idiot tried and failed to cut weight and then got rehydrated at the hospital. Also stop shitting on Mirin, he's a danish stud.

edit: also, Mirin, you like Pusher? Cause I fookin love all three.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    More like...(he) tried and failed to cut weight and then got rehydrated at the hospital.
    i softened the judgmental tone because, unless you have ever had to make a double-digit % cut to make a weight class...you can not imagine how difficult it is...a physical (especially the dehydration side of it) and psychological (do i want it this bad??) ordeal that goes on for days and days...

try to drop 10% of your body weight in a week...you'll discover the last three days when you're by necessity dehydrating...to be the worst days of your life...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-30-15 at 08:52 PM.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    i softened the judgmental tone because, unless you have ever had to make a double-digit % cut to make a weight class...you can not imagine how difficult it is...a physical (especially the dehydration side of it) and psychological (do i want it this bad??) ordeal that goes on for days and days...

try to drop 10% of your body weight in a week...you'll discover the last three days when you're by necessity dehydrating to be the worst days of your life
    Dude is a professional fighter, the UFC expected me to pay $65 for a card he was co-headlining. It's one thing to miss weight, it's another to have such an amateur weight-cut you weigh in 10lbs heavy. At my local gym, no matter the reason, you're kicked out for missing weight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, fitguy67, and Ron_Paul_2012

fitguy67

Crassus, i had to join marzy in nominating, cuz you accurately stomped my "bleeding heart" to a pulp...

they are being paid AND it applies evenly to both sides of the fight...so when you suffer to make the weight, knowing the other guy in some way got "bailed out" on his...u've got a right to be both pissed off AND compensated
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-30-15 at 09:27 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Diego Brandao weighed 142 in a 145 lb div.

Anyone know if he's sick, injured or planning to move down to 135 after this fight?

mirinquads

More like the idiot tried and failed to cut weight and then got rehydrated at the hospital. Also stop shitting on Mirin, he's a danish stud.

edit: also, Mirin, you like Pusher? Cause I fookin love all three.
    Yeah, they are excellent. - Pretty accurate portrayal of the let's say less savory side of the Denmark. Mads Mikkelsens character, and my personal favorite, Kussekurt especially. Very typical characters from that envionment, one of my friends brother got his face put in a toaster over 10k kr , same type of shit they do in these movies.

Milo is ofcourse hilarious as well. "Fraankkkee do min veeen"

Big ups for know those films where' you from?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I spot faggets quickly, and judge them hard.
    I wish I had a soundbyte recording of this.

Replace the word judge with a censor beep & interesting things happen.

Nothing against you Mirinquads, don't let the keyboard malfunctions get you down.

Crassus

Yeah, they are excellent. - Pretty accurate portrayal of the let's say less savory side of the Denmark. Mads Mikkelsens character, and my personal favorite, Kussekurt especially. Very typical characters from that envionment, one of my friends brother got his face put in a toaster over 10k kr , same type of shit they do in these movies.

Milo is ofcourse hilarious as well. "Fraankkkee do min veeen"

Big ups for know those films where' you from?
    I'm from the middle of the US but I love foreign movies. Dude that's fuckin nuts, I could totally see Denmark as having a real seedy underbelly, mainly based on how nice I found Copenhagen, if the tourists spots are that nice the bad parts are baaaad.

I loved Milo, definitely my favorite, "This guys the king of Copenhagen!"

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Diego Brandao weighed 142 in a 145 lb div.

Anyone know if he's sick, injured or planning to move down to 135 after this fight?
    He probably got AIDS from Mirinquads and/or Sacrelicious took his HOG analysis too far and sucked 4 pounds of jizz out of his balls

mirinquads

He probably got AIDS from Mirinquads and/or Sacrelicious took his HOG analysis too far and sucked 4 pounds of jizz out of his balls
    You're the only one here fantasizing about sucking penises, and you have made that very clear, Immoreofafagthanyou.

Me and Sac only analyze hogs for capping purposes, you do it for pleasure.

And come up with some new material, you're as boring to smack around as brooks. I guess that's the trend with dum dums though.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Mirin is a stud, would let him give me AIDS any day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

Imsmarterthanu

You're the only one here fantasizing about sucking penises, and you have made that very clear, Immoreofafagthanyou.

Me and Sac only analyze hogs for capping purposes, you do it for pleasure.

And come up with some new material, you're as boring to smack around as brooks. I guess that's the trend with dum dums though.
    The only one getting smacked around here is you bitch lips. Your face is getting pinker and pinker with every post you make trying to play catch up with me, it's really pathetic definitely a small manboy complex here folks

mirinquads

The only one getting smacked around here is you bitch lips. Your face is getting pinker and pinker with every post you make trying to play catch up with me, it's really pathetic definitely a small manboy complex here folks
    Not even you believe that, Brooks 2.0.. or should i say 0.5. Stop obsessing over me, stop the sexual fantasizing, or at least keep it to your self. You're boring me now, so you go on ignore with the rest of the autism crew. Work on your sht, you're a goddamn mess.

Imsmarterthanu

Not even you believe that, Brooks 2.0.. or should i say 0.5. Stop obsessing over me, stop the sexual fantasizing, or at least keep it to your self. You're boring me now, so you go on ignore with the rest of the autism crew. Work on your sht, you're a goddamn mess.
    awwww boycrush is getting all teary eyed his creepy soul is getting the feelz

seriously kid you're clinging to my nuts like a little puppy trying to find his way to his mother's tit

i don't think you'll ever let me go will you your next post will prove it

mirinquads

I'm from the middle of the US but I love foreign movies. Dude that's fuckin nuts, I could totally see Denmark as having a real seedy underbelly, mainly based on how nice I found Copenhagen, if the tourists spots are that nice the bad parts are baaaad.

I loved Milo, definitely my favorite, "This guys the king of Copenhagen!"
    I will dig up some good films for ya, gotta sleep now tho

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Mirin is a phag, would let him give me AIDS any day.
    No one doubts that Marcus. Not even a little.

Imsmarterthanu

aaaaaand i win.

mirinquads

^If your idea of a victory is having people ignore you on an online forum, it's no wonder you are where you are in life.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

on iaquinta and mcmann parlay.. also like silva and still like gastelum even though he missed weight... I also think mein will take it but it will be one hell of a fight... fotn for mcann , silva, or mein ..

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    on iaquinta and mcmann parlay.. also like silva and still like gastelum even though he missed weight... I also think mein will take it but it will be one hell of a fight... fotn for mcann , silva, or mein ..
    If lauzon doesn't finish it early, fotn will go to iaquinta/lauzon I'm thinking.

Ron_Paul_2012

^If your idea of a victory is having people ignore you on an online forum, it's no wonder you are where you are in life.
    Delicious irony.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Imsmarterthanu

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

10 Pounds is too much ....he will toss Woodley around...After a few IV's he is good to go IMO.....+155 LOL...come on

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Delicious irony.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    10 Pounds is too much ....he will toss Woodley around...After a few IV's he is good to go IMO.....+155 LOL...come on
    Earlier in the day before the weigh ins he was only 3 lbs. over but then he went to the hospital. They made him rehydrate. That's why he was 9 lbs over at the weigh ins. I have Gastelum in a couple of big parlays from last week. I still need Gastelum to win but after Jeremy Botter tweeted that Gastelum went to the hospital I put money on Woodley in order to hedge. Gastelum does not have the will to stay a top 10 fighter. His team said that this will be his last fight at 170. He will contend at 185 from now on. At 185 I really don't see him cracking the top 10. Because of his heritage he will still get good match ups & still be able to make a good living. But it's very disappointing because he could have been so much more. He could have fought for a title at 170.

4 words come to mind when I think of Gastelum & Lineker. Could have. Should have.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

SO ...your saying he is fine BUT the line went to +155.....I think he has heart in the cage....+10 pounds gotta take it right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Earlier in the day before the weigh ins he was only 3 lbs. over but then he went to the hospital. They made him rehydrate. That's why he was 9 lbs over at the weigh ins. I have Gastelum in a couple of big parlays from last week. I still need Gastelum to win but after Jeremy Botter tweeted that Gastelum went to the hospital I put money on Woodley in order to hedge. Gastelum does not have the will to stay a top 10 fighter. His team said that this will be his last fight at 170. He will contend at 185 from now on. At 185 I really don't see him cracking the top 10. Because of his heritage he will still get good match ups & still be able to make a good living. But it's very disappointing because he could have been so much more. He could have fought for a title at 170.

4 words come to mind when I think of Gastelum & Lineker. Could have. Should have.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

"you don't understand I could've had class" 1:06 mark

First ... 3456789 ... Last