Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^ That would be crazy if Nick Diaz just disappeared.. Missed weigh ins, etc.. Would it be a total shocker though? This guy has been absent from the sport of MMA for a couple of years now and probably for a reason... He doesn't want to fight anymore could be one of them.... He was suckered into this scrap with Anderson Silva because of financial need and a huge payday offer is my best guess...

I hope he shows.... Love to see how Zuffa would fill that gap if he was gone? Who would Zuffa call up on a few days notice? lol..

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Publicity stunt by UFC to get some last minute buys.

Damn, they are so broke its not even funny.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep, you're probably right Rubber Guard..

If Nick gets rocked or is getting punked standing his pride might go right out the window and we could see him shoot for a double or single, go for a trip take down maybe.. I think Nick's best chance to win this fight is to get it to the ground..

It's safe to say Nick has a better ground game then Anderson Silva as that might be his only advantage going into this fight.. I'm sure AS hasn't grappled all that much in the last year in a half recovering from the leg injury anyways......
    Anderson's ground game is weird. He has very few instances of just putting on a clinic grappling. He has a nice guard but very few sweeps or ability to get back up.

But I think thr smaller Nick Diaz would have trouble moving Anderson aroumd on the ground.

Nick has best out far better strikers than he has out grappled good geoumd fighters.

Stylistically I see a bad match for DiAz. With being smaller, without having any speed advantage. doesnt check kicks.

But lets no act like Silva has worked elite strikers. Punted Vitor in the face. But Forrest, Bonnar, Okami, Marquardt, Leban are all not as good as Nick with their hands. Probably is Diaz thinks its boxing And strikes like such. Wider stance but hes lookong for combos and body shots.

Anderson has more power. More weapons. Mpre speed or at lesst more quick twitch reacrionary speed. That is too mucj for Diaz me thinks. Diaz can certainly win standing. When people pressure Silva he is not the same as when he has space and a timid fighter. That is for sure. Nick will have to wear him out and find a way to not sit in front of him. All thr way out or pushing against the cage...

Fan of both guys. Will be sort of hard to watch. Part of me wants Diaz off him given no chance here. I fully favor Silva to win. But Nicl has a rral chance id the fight slowly unfolds his way.

I think Silva will catch him coming on slow with a MT clinch and land a knee. Nick plods. May be easy to latch onto his neck and control him.if the strength is much factor.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Rubber Guard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Good points Rubber...

What people forget is that Nick Diaz is coming up in weight and Anderson Silva is use to fighting at this weight.. That's kinda big when you think about it!!! That might be the biggest red flag for me when capping this fight and thinking maybe Nick Diaz has a chance.....

Anderson Silva is a very skilled striker himself... Carlos Condit moved well and didn't slug it out with Nick Diaz and he won the fight on points.. Anderson Silva moves better then Condit and is arguably a better striker.. Bad match up for Nick Diaz indeed!!!! He will be chasing down Anderson Silva and pressing the entire five rounds and at some point the bigger and stronger Anderson Silva is gonna put Nick Diaz away with strikes is my best guess. All indicators point in that direction anyways for a KO win by AS..

This fight going to the ground is a long shot but you never know?... I still give Nick Diaz the slight advantage when rolling and he could attack the legs... That's all I was saying with that prop call.. Long shot for sure..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-28-15 at 08:37 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Anderson's ground game is weird. He has very few instances of just putting on a clinic grappling. He has a nice guard but very few sweeps or ability to get back up.

But I think thr smaller Nick Diaz would have trouble moving Anderson aroumd on the ground.

Nick has best out far better strikers than he has out grappled good geoumd fighters.

Stylistically I see a bad match for DiAz. With being smaller, without having any speed advantage. doesnt check kicks.

But lets no act like Silva has worked elite strikers. Punted Vitor in the face. But Forrest, Bonnar, Okami, Marquardt, Leban are all not as good as Nick with their hands. Probably is Diaz thinks its boxing And strikes like such. Wider stance but hes lookong for combos and body shots.

Anderson has more power. More weapons. Mpre speed or at lesst more quick twitch reacrionary speed. That is too mucj for Diaz me thinks. Diaz can certainly win standing. When people pressure Silva he is not the same as when he has space and a timid fighter. That is for sure. Nick will have to wear him out and find a way to not sit in front of him. All thr way out or pushing against the cage...

Fan of both guys. Will be sort of hard to watch. Part of me wants Diaz off him given no chance here. I fully favor Silva to win. But Nicl has a rral chance id the fight slowly unfolds his way.

I think Silva will catch him coming on slow with a MT clinch and land a knee. Nick plods. May be easy to latch onto his neck and control him.if the strength is much factor.
    Anderson LOVES to get pressured. He LOATHES a timid fighter. All the fights he's looked bad in (Maia, Weidman, Leites etc.) is when the other fighter refuses to start an engagement.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Anderson LOVES to get pressured. He LOATHES a timid fighter. All the fights he's looked bad in (Maia, Weidman, Leites etc.) is when the other fighter refuses to start an engagement.
    The same with Nick Diaz he loves when a fighter brings it to him too he tends to get hit a lot just so he could hit back. Anderson likes to feel his opponent out for the first minute or 2 before he finds the right angle for his attack, the first minute or 2 is when it's the most dangerous for Nick he can't go in there head first with the slap boxing shit or he's liable to get KTFO. The key in this fight is Nick Diaz's grappling, it could be a war standing if Nick can avoid getting hit with the big shots. I think it will hit the ground regardless of who hits the ground first, Nick is going to have a significant grappling submission advantage even when he's rocked.

mirinquads

How in the world do you think this will hit the ground? Diaz' elite NCAA doublelegs?

Imsmarterthanu

How in the world do you think this will hit the ground? Diaz' elite NCAA doublelegs?
    diaz gets rocked or silva gets rocked they hit the ground nick starts grappling just like in every other nick diaz fight

change your avatar you look like a creepy gay pedophile

Imsmarterthanu

Diaz Silva UFC 183 conference call

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    diaz gets rocked or silva gets rocked they hit the ground nick starts grappling just like in every other nick diaz fight

Ouch! Everyone was thinking it but no one said it. Low blow Imsmarter. Low blow indeed!

Krokodil is one hell of a drug!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Ouch! Everyone was thinking it but no one said it. Low blow Imsmarter. Low blow indeed!

Krokodil is one hell of a drug!
    his eyes are staring into my soul it's creepin me the fuk out

mirinquads

So Diaz subs him with a leglock after he gets rocked?

And yes, I can see your soul. It's looks like a rodent dipped in tar.

Ronald Mcdonald - Answer the question in the other thread, you old run down whore. I love how y'all obsessed over my rugged looks, closeted faggets.

Imsmarterthanu

So Diaz subs him with a leglock after he gets rocked?

And yes, I can see your soul. It's looks like a rodent dipped in tar.

Ronald Mcdonald - Answer the question in the other thread, you old run down whore. I love how y'all obsessed over my rugged looks, closeted faggets.
    You look like a 12 year old boy man with a pedo peache fuzz mustache, if that's what you call rugged you must live in disney world

mirinquads

You look like a 12 year old boy man with a pedo peache fuzz mustache, if that's what you call rugged you must live in disney world
    And yet, you keep studying it. I'd say that's the creepy part here. Can you write some more analysis on the Diaz/Silva fight? It's most entertaining to read.

Imsmarterthanu

And yet, you keep studying it. I'd say that's the creepy part here. Can you write some more analysis on the Diaz/Silva fight? It's most entertaining to read.
    it's kind of hard to ignore when you keep staring into my left eyeball

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Lol....I thought Miri looked like a serial killer myself...

Just put it this way I would hate to run into Miri in a dark alley late at night with a loaded gun in his hand giving me that dark creepy stare look. I might shiit my pants and run away screaming like a little girl.

mirinquads

I spot faggets quickly, and judge them hard. Learn to live with it.

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Lol....I thought Miri looked like a serial killer myself...

Just put it this way I would hate to run into Miri in a dark alley late at night with a loaded gun in his hand giving me that dark creepy stare look. I might shiit my pants and run away screaming like a little girl.
    i can't picture him with a loaded gun in his hand maybe a loaded bright neon green water pistol and its not like his look is intimidating, it's more sexually creepy than anything like he wants to telepathically suck the jizz out of my balls
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Imsmarterthanu 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I see it more likely playing out like in the gif below, Anderson Silva moving and staying out of range and Nick Diaz getting frustrated.. He may slap the shiiiit out of Anderson Silva though before he gets dropped and or DQ'd...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-29-15 at 02:17 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miri getting starched for once

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Is that your eyeball?

I thought it was a picture of Tom Hiddleston / Loki from the avengers.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

my boiii Mirin is the Danish version of Mario Goetze who has one of the hottest bitches on the planet!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

phelios
    phelios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

no one invited me to the new forum this is sider btw i was banned since the BOOM thread hit me up at treyvongwongatgmail

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by phelios View Post
    no one invited me to the new forum this is sider btw i was banned since the BOOM thread hit me up at treyvongwongatgmail
    You aren't missing much Sider... Just ask Marz...

phelios

at least i post without being banned, I didnt even post anything controversial in that boom thread. this place is a joke.

phelios

marz hooked me up. kick my ass sbr. never posting on this shit hole again. I got mad winnerz too for invicta
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Vaughany

mirinquads

i can't picture him with a loaded gun in his hand maybe a loaded bright neon green water pistol and its not like his look is intimidating, it's more sexually creepy than anything like he wants to telepathically suck the jizz out of my balls
    I'd say the only creepy part here is how you keep fantasizing about having sex with me. A lot of people do though, can't blame you, but keep it to your self bruh, it's unsettling. It's just like Ronald.

mirinquads

Told them at the new place Sider.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by phelios View Post
    marz hooked me up. kick my ass sbr. never posting on this shit hole again. I got mad winnerz too for invicta
    Have fun and good luck Sider on the other forum.. It was nice knowing you...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trying to pound out these last few prelim fights..

Andy Enz looks almost promising as a dog play but these fighters are too evenly matched up.. All indications point to this fight going the distance as the play... Both are durable and have shown to be incredibly hard to put away.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Andy-Enz-61422

Probably gonna go with over 2 1/2 rounds bet at -195 or the distance bet prop at -180.. Throw it in with a parlay play..

Sat 1/31 2103 Santos / Enz goes 3 round distance -180
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-29-15 at 07:44 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

More on the Nick Diaz vanishing act.. His twitter account hit 7 hours ago so he's alive...https://twitter.com/nickdiaz209

Dana White regrets?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/28...d-it-to-myself

LeJonBrames
    LeJonBrames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm just thinking how it must feel for Anderson to throw leg kicks and if he will do it. That injury must always be in his mind.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by LeJonBrames View Post
    I'm just thinking how it must feel for Anderson to throw leg kicks and if he will do it. That injury must always be in his mind.
    1. welcome. cool handle

2. go up to post #115 above and listen to nick ramble on like a punch-drunk special-ed dropout (eloquent it ain't) about that "steel pipe" Anderson's now got on his side...he does make a point tho'...when they asked Anderson how his leg was and he said "100%", Diaz blurted out "more like 200%"...

seems from that interview Nick's a hell of a lot more worried about his own skull than Anderson is of his bionic leg...and scientifically speaking, he has a right to be...

if you were choosing shin-sized/-shaped weapons from two categories:
    "flesh and titanium" v. "flesh and calcium"...the former would be a better choice
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-30-15 at 10:59 AM.

First 1234567 ... Last