aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Whats wrong with this fourm!!!! We are all stupid in some manner

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THE ATTACKS THAT GO ON THIS BETTING FOURM.

REMEMBER PLAYERS WE SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER WITH OUR BETS AND NOT ATTACK IN A PERSONAL FASHION.

MY DEAR FRIENDS ITS US AGAINEST THE *SYSTEM* LETS GO WIN TOGETHER!!!

p.s I have been on British betting fourms and trust me bets go much better when we work as a TEAM!
    Points Awarded:

TheHumanTripod gave aston 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickoMoff gave aston 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

garygroundwork gave aston 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TDKJET1717 gave aston 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PickoMoff, loopydude11, Slanina, IlluminatedOne, GunShard, and Ebumdude

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

It's easy for normal people like us to understand this, but when you have idiots like seaweed, twizlle+lakerboy and many others with IQ of a rock, what can you do?
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag, 4TH AND STUPID, and fecgp40

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I never understood neither. People on these forums will purposely give you a losing play. Makes no sense, just want to see everyone win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THE ATTACKS THAT GO ON THIS BETTING FOURM.

REMEMBER PLAYERS WE SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER WITH OUR BETS AND NOT ATTACK IN A PERSONAL FASHION.

MY DEAR FRIENDS ITS US AGAINEST THE *SYSTEM* LETS GO WIN TOGETHER!!!

p.s I have been on British betting fourms and trust me bets go much better when we work as a TEAM!
    By the way if you happen to be British, you might want to pick another avatar there Gaddafi. Just a thought.
    Points Awarded:

mth61 gave 44 Mag 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    By the way if you happen to be British, you might want to pick another avatar there Gaddafi. Just a thought.
    Lol, oh man

aston

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan2k3 View Post
    i never understood neither. People on these forums will purposely give you a losing play. Makes no sense, just want to see everyone win.

amen!!

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Exactly...stupid oysters who troll saying stupid shit to get a reaction should be banned. If your not gona be serious penetrate off somewhere else.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

We are actually against each other as well

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

C Fla certainly makin' me feel stupid.

aston

Quote Originally Posted by 44 mag View Post
    by the way if you happen to be british, you might want to pick another avatar there gaddafi. Just a thought.
    lol nice!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    It's easy for normal people like us to understand this, but when you have idiots like seaweed, twizlle+lakerboy and many others with IQ of a rock, what can you do?

aston

Sorry mates had to bump this thread up again remember it's us vs the system !!!! What's wrong with some of you people

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I want us all to win

aston

Quote Originally Posted by TDKJET1717 View Post
    I want us all to win
    Same here mate

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

answer to OP...

its because there are very few guys actually capping games and very many that post 6 threads per day of stupid picks to get attention. if you want to seer if a guy is a capper or a attention seeker just check the threads he creates and see if there is any real football insight in his posts (i.e numbers, logic, etc) vs " big game tonight, crowd will be pumped, they will roll"

aston

Good time to bump this thread back up

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agreed I always thought it was US vs the house not each other. That's why I really respect guys who can post picks daily and deal with all the drama and b.s. I post thoughts on games and what sides I'm on at times. But far as running a daily and dealing with trolls trying to mindfukk you to hell with it. Too many losers here or people that don't take it serious enough that wanna vent I guess. Sure many others feel same way! To the good posters who try and contribute something in a positive way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

aston

Quote Originally Posted by r.p. Mcmurphy View Post
    agreed i always thought it was us vs the house not each other. That's why i really respect guys who can post picks daily and deal with all the drama and b.s. I post thoughts on games and what sides i'm on at times. But far as running a daily and dealing with trolls trying to mindfukk you to hell with it. Too many losers here or people that don't take it serious enough that wanna vent i guess. Sure many others feel same way! To the good posters who try and contribute something in a positive way.
    well said rp

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I never understood neither. People on these forums will purposely give you a losing play. Makes no sense, just want to see everyone win.
    who are you accusing of purposely giving out a losing play?

form them to do this... they would have know who the winner is.

so what does that make them?

an evil sharp?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

It all sounds good in theory, but how do you realistically expect everyone to arrive at a consensus so we can all stick it to "the man?" So long as there are two teams pitted against each other, there will be a clash of opinions. We're not all going to log in to SBR one day and read some galvanizing write-up that draws us all to the same conclusion... leading us to bet the same team in unison, as we hold hands, singing Kumbaya, and ride off into the sunset with pillow cases filled with cash. I don't believe that day is coming.

aston

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It all sounds good in theory, but how do you realistically expect everyone to arrive at a consensus so we can all stick it to "the man?" So long as there are two teams pitted against each other, there will be a clash of opinions. We're not all going to log in to SBR one day and read some galvanizing write-up that draws us all to the same conclusion... leading us to bet the same team in unison, as we hold hands, singing Kumbaya, and ride off into the sunset with pillow cases filled with cash. I don't believe that day is coming.
    Fair enough point Eddy Munny there will be different views when betting on sports,,,but what I cannot understand is the silly **PERSONAL ATTACKS** WHICH ABOUNDS IN THE FOURM IN A BIG ORDER!