TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might take me a while too Happy to post a vid and get it verified by a MOD as soon as the scamming smelly c**t says "yes" to paying off all his debts inside 1 wee, if its authentic.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    you can make up as many lies in a thread as you want. not only will it not affect me but ill report you just like you did to me . wow you must really be analyzing my posts to get something you can fire back with your sassy mouth. i dont know if ive ever complimented carseller but hes def better than all the guys that stiffed you !

all i see is a begrudging kitty out for some revenge after i let the forum know about alex.
    you are blocked on my email , god knows how many pleas you wrote to me to not post any emails about you befriending and having a relationship with alex. deny the truth all you want. after your harassment you're lucky all ive just posted is "relationship with alex"

nah aint a stiff. just dont do the 12/day thing or 2/day thing thanks to you ..i think its pointless. ill pay my chunks with whatever interest my lenders ask. 99% will work with me. ill pay heavy for sure though for the slow pay. i didnt know carseller bought points to pay off lenders? or had 56k and 8k and gave it all to lenders except for 18k. again kept only to make a few more points to pay the remaining lenders off. yep def sounds carseller like.

if they were lies you shouldve stopped answering a week ago as any MAN would. your refusal and constant retorting back to my supposed "lies" only proves there is a foundation of truth to what im saying.

well yea its quite a bit of money but i work , i make my own living and i dont live off another man and betpoints like you do .really not worried about my "huge"payback from someone who thinks betpoints are expensive and doesnt gamble

my debt is a nice amount but would be insurmountable to a broke kitty like you whos here to leech off the site for freebies, NOT GAMBLE, and earn penny points interest from borrowers and playing mediocre poker, to supplement whatever living arrangement you have with alex. if you still do or not , well not sure as the most recent emails i have are 8 months old. i even have posts where you say you are here (at sbr) to make money .lil kitty if you had my debt tommorow the tripledbet acct would be closed and you gone into the bay area gay bars.

for a site that sustains you , you cant even pony up 200 bucks to a charity to go pro and borrow 3k points to renew! hopefully they get rid of that clause soon. see who has the real money and can back up their claims about working and having a job and not sitting on sbr all day ready to kitty pounce on the next borrower for a return of 2 bucks interest

sigh as told excuses arise from time to time when you live a real life offline, am devoted and love my wife more than anything and are too generous with helping out others, including her second cousins and both sides of the family . those were the words used btw by friends and my own wife "too generous". its who i am. and damn proud of it demi.

look forward to your thread. md and miami will be sure to post in it .
    history shows you straightening me out has only led to me being banned and infracted. nothing else, only delayed payments to my lenders .and your community watch program, ie you failing miserably in every way to get me to log out after writing antagonizing posts about me while i was banned. i can post those too. ill be sure to make a comprehensive thread.
    i dont listen to some of my best buds on and offline and im gonna do what an effeminate estalking kitty (who i wouldnt even piss on if he/she was on fire) whore like you tells me?

seriously though you turned out to be a bitch but my best to alex.

yep tdb has pressured me into paying my debt

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    Might take me a while too Happy to post a vid and get it verified by a MOD as soon as the scamming smelly c**t says "yes" to paying off all his debts inside 1 wee, if its authentic.
    you edited it . go for it. all i told you is hows the aids and that in india we have cocktails thats afrikans come and beg to buy

TennisProFrance

Not "go for it", "YES" or "No". Simple. understand?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Sadly, he doesn't...all wulfy can do when confronted with truth is try desperately to spew lies in another direction, especially when someone threatens to show him the truth in black and white. No idea if you're telling the truth or not, but even if you were and he agreed, it wouldn't change much. Wulfy's either lying about wanting to repay or being able to repay, and losing a bet with you wouldn't change either I imagine. Besides, when you catch wulfy in a lie (as I've done several times in the last few days alone) he just ignores it and convinces himself it doesn't count for whatever reason (he apologized afterwards so it never happened, he doesn't remember so it didn't happen, etc).

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Wulf hate to tell you but your popcorn response to this question says a lot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    Wulf hate to tell you but your popcorn response to this question says a lot
    you love this dont you? is this what you live for? like the feisty feline master tripledbet? you doing a great job being his apprentice.
    btw runner remember when you were insulting me hours before i bought points a yeaer ago about the computer virus i had. you said im bullshitting , making it up so i dont have to buy the points. poster optional posted how to get rid of the virus. eventuallyfew hrs later even with the virus i bought the points. i hardly know both of you. says a lot.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 06-20-14 at 02:21 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i told you post what you got afrikana yes. 100% proof its unedited. and i sent the pm 4 months ago when you hurled racial slurs at me. you added more to the PM

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Sadly, he doesn't...all wulfy can do when confronted with truth is try desperately to spew lies in another direction, especially when someone threatens to show him the truth in black and white. No idea if you're telling the truth or not, but even if you were and he agreed, it wouldn't change much. Wulfy's either lying about wanting to repay or being able to repay, and losing a bet with you wouldn't change either I imagine. Besides, when you catch wulfy in a lie (as I've done several times in the last few days alone) he just ignores it and convinces himself it doesn't count for whatever reason (he apologized afterwards so it never happened, he doesn't remember so it didn't happen, etc).
    6) Called someone else homosexual------->
    9) Described homosexual act he would perform on another poster--->

ive mainly called tdb gay and thats because of what was revealed to me by emails. its juvenile and stupid as i have NOTHING against gays but honestly 98% of the forum uses it. but im going to be in that small 2% at this point. i have friends that are gay and its disrespectful to them. it aint right. no matter what tdb is. that aint the way to go. there are far worse words id use actually against the kitty kat haters club but ill get banned.

i mainly do it as an eye for an eye thing most of the time. i aint the mahatma although i should strive to be. lol mitchell look up who that is

tdb has done just the same. only instead of "yur gay" classes it up to "you have homoerotic thoughts and feelings and project it onto others" . for the uneducated few that follow his trail of bs it means "no yur gay" just in nice polite english so the kitty doesnt get banned

performing sexual acts on other posters ummmmm not exactly, more lying by tdb to confuse what was actually said... i merely stated maybe ill get lucky and tdb will really turn out to be anne hathaway , and wear her catwoman suit for me. dont know how thats homosexual

ive also likened tdb's harassment of me on the forum to demi moore in disclosure. a woman trying desperately in the movie to get into a man's pants. it was an analogy, a woman sexually harassing a man. like gay tdb harassing me again pictured as demi mooredont know how thats homosexual either
    in both instances tdb is fantasized as anne hathaway (catwoman) or demi moore (harassing a man)
    look at how many lies you were caught in dlweavers pizza loan thread alone. and optional clearly showing your posts of "wulf starts with me" is a lie , just by the making of this thread alone. keep it up dont worry. the biggest lie of yours has yet to come out catwoman

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

The burden of proof is on you France, as you issued the challenge to Wulf. And don't forget to post proof of you betting $750,000 per game as well, which is "25x mine & Wulfs bankroll combined."

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The burden of proof is on you France, as you issued the challenge to Wulf. And don't forget to post proof of you betting $750,000 per game as well, which is "25x mine & Wulfs bankroll combined."
    dude has penis envy for me waves. sick twisted guy, as are all tripe's followers. told me in a PM he is a professional gambler

nice balance offshore btw. cant remember last time i had that amt.

Triple_D_Bet

look at how many lies you were caught in dlweavers pizza loan thread alone. and optional clearly showing your posts of "wulf starts with me" is a lie , just by the making of this thread alone. keep it up dont worry. the biggest lie of yours has yet to come out catwoman
    Not a single lie in the thread of course, just more of your terrible reading skills

Since it's 25 times your combined bankrolls, it might not have to be that big of a number, depending on how far in debt wulfy is in real life

bobbywaves

Since it's 25 times your combined bankrolls, it might not have to be that big of a number, depending on how far in debt wulfy is in real life
    I didn't add Wulf to the equation, as I don't know if he currently has a bankroll or not. The number will be that big regardless, as there's no such thing as a negative bankroll.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

So according to you, you're betting $750,000 a game. Post that proof while you're at it.

Attachment 69899

Bobbo keeping a balance off shore half the assessed value of his house. No wonder your ex wife said you were a degen dumbass.

Triple_D_Bet

I didn't add Wulf to the equation, as I don't know if he currently has a bankroll or not. The number will be that big regardless, as there's no such thing as a negative bankroll.
    Before SBR, I would have agreed with you...it seems like wulfy is doing his best to make it a thing

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Not a single lie in the thread of course
    Not wanting to sound pedantic. But I think you missed the point of my earlier post about lies.

You said Wulf "claims" to be trolled.

Continuing to say its merely a claim is a "lie". Which is self evident from this thread you made. Making this thread is trolling by any definition.

You've set yourself up as Sheriff. You should follow your own rules about lies before criticizing others. So I'm sure you will never deny Wulf has been trolled ever again.

Unless you really are a liar as well.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Bobbo keeping a balance off shore half the assessed value of his house. No wonder your ex wife said you were a degen dumbass.
    Downmouth claims to have spoken with my ex-wife.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not wanting to sound pedantic. But I think you missed the point of my earlier post about lies.

You said Wulf "claims" to be trolled.

Continuing to say its merely a claim is a "lie". Which is self evident from this thread you made. Making this thread is trolling by any definition.

You've set yourself up as Sheriff. You should follow your own rules about lies before criticizing others. So I'm sure you will never deny Wulf has been trolled ever again.

Unless you really are a liar as well.
    If that's your point, I did miss it. Whether or not wulfy has been trolled depends on your definition. There are some instances that are trolling by any definition, but the vast majority of what wulfy claims to be trolling is anything but. Most of what wulfy complains about is people responding to his gibberish with truth; when he gets backed in a corner by his own words, he falls back to trying to report people for "trolling", forgetting that he almost always invited it with aggressive comments towards others.

This thread is a prime example: wulfy laughs at a loan thread, I try to shoo him away, and he goes into full-on "make up anything" mode. As I'm sure you'll agree, the discussion was quickly degenerating into repetitions of me denying wulfy's nonsense and pointing out the truth, and him frantically repeating his made-up reality in the hopes of convincing someone other than himself. This thread not only efficiently collected the gaping holes in his claims, but actually raised a few points for one of his lenders...which is more than he can say, despite his contradictory claims.

I'm certainly no sheriff; to my knowledge, a sheriff/moderator would have better actions to take than having to point out blatant lies time and time again, only to have the brick wall making them repeat em. Besides, a banning won't do anyone any good; if wulfy's proven anything, it's that he's only willing to meet his obligations when he's pressured to do so, and he's shown us that he views banning as justification to not only piss away anything he could have paid lenders with, but another opportunity to blame his actions on others.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

C'mon Trip, you're a smart guy who just knows how to tip toe around stirring the pot without giving reasons to get banned along the way.

I wish you'd use all those brains to find a new game to play.

Anyway. Had my say. I'll leave you guys to it again.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

are you on here 24 fukkin 7. did alex leave you ? i told you calling me a stiff aint gonna work catwoman. i aint gonna be baited. get a job you estalking deranged points whore. geez what a shit shamble of a life when sbr is all you have

i tried to help you with alex, your drug abuse and now ive revealed that you are gay to the forum so you are gonna yell at the top of your lungs that wulf is a stiff as some type of revenge. as if you havent done enough. dont worry nobody is listening. well except a psychotic ladyboy, a jurassic park prehistoric hippe ,
    a black dude who has penis envy for me and a racist, mood swinging jailbird who wants to borrow as many points as he can before hes locked up for good.
    unreal tripe..

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Before SBR, I would have agreed with you...it seems like wulfy is doing his best to make it a thing
    i work, you admitted you dont . and im in the negative online so that must be my value in real life and what i gamble offshore.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

if wulfy's proven anything, it's that he's only willing to meet his obligations when he's pressured

history shows you straightening me out has only led to me being banned and infracted. nothing else, only delayed payments to my lenders .and your community watch program, ie you failing miserably in every way to get me to log out after writing antagonizing posts about me while i was banned. i can post those too. ill be sure to make a comprehensive thread.
    i dont listen to some of my best buds on and offline and im gonna do what an effeminate estalking kitty (who i wouldnt even piss on if he/she was on fire) whore like you tells me?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

optional leave it...tdb will only shut up when alex strangles him in bed
    or we meet face to face where i can slap that sassy mouth numb

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

7) Claimed to have proof of TDB lying, but refused to show it--------->
    8) Claimed TDB was 50+ years old---------------->

i said 50 , i rounded up.. i know youve said 45 years old over poker chat. as for you lying there are several instances in this thread alone
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/betpoints/2663972-need-pizza-loan.html

knowing an alex? not knowing one? not gonna answer? continually answering? calling me a stiff? yea you are a truth teller for sure.

a year ago tripledbet revealed about some problems he was having in a relationship. via email. im assuming if i post anything on the forum ill be infracted and catwoman will just say its edited so no sense in posting it. this was when catwoman was one of my "buds". after seeing my posts where i suffered from depression/anxiety tripledbet approached me for some advice. he was going through substance abuse problems and relationship problems with what i thought was a woman. even after he said alex.
    after referring to alex as "he" i got the picture. but again supported him and gave him the best advice i could from my issue with depression/anxiety. i didnt even mention anything about him being gay and he chose not to address it either. alex was a room mate he became involved. as in all relationships, and especially a dikhead like tripledbet, he was having problems with alex. he didnt go into detail. from what was described to me alex seemed like a decent enough guy. of course tripe made it seem as if he were in the right as he always does. i gave some medication advice and told tripe to stop the other drugs or they may react with one another, could be fatal. esp when taking SSRIs. i made it clear i wouldnt tell anybody but after all the bullshit, stalking, trolling, and getting me banned i had to fire back with something. i chose this little personal piece of info on tripe to use. i broke my promise but it was warranted. esp. when he tripe started denying there is no alex so vehemently.

also mailed out screenshots of him telling poker players at the ring tables that he gives out interest free loans
    also lied to my brother (played by me, mainly to get this ebattling bitch off my back), that he would back off on the forum and ignore me as long as i didnt say anything about him. this lasted 12 days.
    he keeps asking for my proof. why would i send the same emails back to you?
    and the screenshot of poker chat and lies he spewed to my brother i sent out to some posters and let tripe fret and worry about it late at night. still havent sent out emails about his relationship with alex, its about honor and the prick told me real personal info. but really being pushed to do it at this point.
    truth will come out on you tdb, my mistake pissing away those 120k + points are already well known throughout the forum and forgiven by my lenders

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

post proof that your bankroll is over 100k also with the video. prove you telling me you're a professional gambler. that can be a screenshot you tapeworm. just last year yur bitch ass was hedging with yisman on 2500 points i owed ya and yur a professional gambler

professional gambler with 700k cant find an ipad or camera to take a video of his computer monitor negro nimrod

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    C'mon Trip, you're a smart guy who just knows how to tip toe around stirring the pot without giving reasons to get banned along the way.

I wish you'd use all those brains to find a new game to play.

Anyway. Had my say. I'll leave you guys to it again.
    If that's the way you prefer to see it, doesn't sound like I can change your mind...appreciate the complement though

Wulfy, making less and less sense by the day pal...one of the things you seem to fail to understand: quoting your own bs isn't "proof" of anything except your inability to read and your talent for self-deception. Save yourself some time wulfy, there'll be a new contest for you to spew nonsense soon enough

TennisProFrance

Triple, I have made a new thread for this scammer Wulf. See http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/betpoints/...l#post22106513

Lets see if he has the balls to accept....

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Well some of you got your wish and now Wulfman is banned.

I can't fight Admin on this even though they felt the need to wake my ass up this time but I will say this:

Some of you need to take a look at your posting styles, the insults you hurl etc.

One more time: homophobic and racial slurs aren't permitted. Neither is the quiet giggling and support some of those slurs get.

Stick to dealing with points and be done with it. I suspect one or two of you baited Wulfman and he took the bait like a dumbass which is why he got banned for good this time. Not my gig but that's also nothing to be proud of. This shit shouldn't be that difficult.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I can't fight Admin on this even though they felt the need to wake my ass up this time but I will say this:

Some of you need to take a look at your posting styles, the insults you hurl etc.

One more time: homophobic and racial slurs aren't permitted. Neither is the quiet giggling and support some of those slurs get.

Stick to dealing with points and be done with it. I suspect one or two of you baited Wulfman and he took the bait like a dumbass which is why he got banned for good this time. Not my gig but that's also nothing to be proud of. This shit shouldn't be that difficult.
    What's wrong with quiet giggling?

Its only words on a screen. Who cares what Joe random on the internet thinks. Some of its funny if you learn to quit taking everything so seriously.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

anything racial I said was because I was called a white power guy.

Shari you know you had a couple quite giggles..........

TennisProFrance

Anything I said was because he was a scamming piece of shit who triesd it on with me. The fact that he was a smelly Indian hard man whos girlfrind sleft wth my ***** brovs just made me lol

Would love to meet the smelly oyster and bury him

TennisProFrance

bye smelly Indian oyster "Wave"

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

what was the final straw? He seemed a little subdued from his past posting.

Triple_D_Bet

Sad but predictable Looks like I'll have to at least postpone the next contest, lots of new occurrences in just the last 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    what was the final straw? He seemed a little subdued from his past posting.
    I'm guessing the ridiculously racist stuff over at http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/betpoints/...l#post22106513

Anything I said was because he was a scamming piece of shit who triesd it on with me. The fact that he was a smelly Indian hard man whos girlfrind sleft wth my ***** brovs just made me lol

Would love to meet the smelly oyster and bury him
    You have some good points TPF, but the racist stuff was nonsense and undermines them.

First ... 234567 Last