GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Warriors ML +103 (5x)
    Fukkkkkkkk.
    Points Awarded:

Donkeys2012 gave GT21Megatron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

U wizzle will never get respect again

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Lol, he never had it from the get-go...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Darn. Guess you missed the last two nba playoffs and this entire year of nba.

Either way I won't be able to sleep now because I don't have your respect.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Lol, he never had it from the get-go...

Lol as if I want your respect.

You're the biggest joke on this board. A bum troll who lies about his "wins." Enjoy your thread with the 10 bumbling idiots who suck your dikk.

GT21Megatron

Lol as if I want your respect.

You're the biggest joke on this board. A bum troll who lies about his "wins." Enjoy your thread with the 10 bumbling idiots who suck your dikk.
    Lets be honest here for once....you got no right to call anyone out on this entire website with these chase bets of Monopoly money for $3000 and $4000 dollars when your betting $200-300 on 95% of your plays....let's call a fuking spade a spade here??

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Lets be honest here for once....you got no right to call anyone out on this entire website with these chase bets of Monopoly money for $3000 and $4000 dollars when your betting $200-300 on 95% of your plays....let's call a fuking spade a spade here??

OK let's call a spade a spade...

You clearly have a really really strange obsession with me. I barely ever even respond to you and yet you keep firing away insults. As if I give a shit what you say or think of me.

Chasing? You realize chasing and betting with house money are the complete opposite, right? So I won about $7300 this year and was down a little on the playoffs and somehow tonight was a chase bet. You've been here a little over four months. I always go big on a play when I believe it's a great bet. This time I was wrong. I've been wrong before but I've nailed a lot of big bets on this site. There's a reason I had so much success the last two years in the playoffs. It's not just because I hit 65% two years ago and over 61% last year. It's because I knew when to go big and hit on those plays.

This time I was on the wrong side. Unlike 99% of bettors I actually take my loss like a man and move on.

So like you said, let's call a spade a spade and agree you have a sick obsession with me. You get so worked up over what I do and yet we've never even met before. Maybe you're just lonely - I don't know what it is. But I'll give you a chance to explain this obsession. If you can't do that then I hope you can at least realize how stupid you look each time you come in here barking out the same shit day after day.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Let's get the Warriors pal.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Let's get the Warriors pal.
    Looks like late money is on them.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

he's still up 700x

GT21Megatron

OK let's call a spade a spade...

You clearly have a really really strange obsession with me. I barely ever even respond to you and yet you keep firing away insults. As if I give a shit what you say or think of me.

Chasing? You realize chasing and betting with house money are the complete opposite, right? So I won about $7300 this year and was down a little on the playoffs and somehow tonight was a chase bet. You've been here a little over four months. I always go big on a play when I believe it's a great bet. This time I was wrong. I've been wrong before but I've nailed a lot of big bets on this site. There's a reason I had so much success the last two years in the playoffs. It's not just because I hit 65% two years ago and over 61% last year. It's because I knew when to go big and hit on those plays.

This time I was on the wrong side. Unlike 99% of bettors I actually take my loss like a man and move on.

So like you said, let's call a spade a spade and agree you have a sick obsession with me. You get so worked up over what I do and yet we've never even met before. Maybe you're just lonely - I don't know what it is. But I'll give you a chance to explain this obsession. If you can't do that then I hope you can at least realize how stupid you look each time you come in here barking out the same shit day after day.
    I'm not obsessed at all with you. You started this talking shit about the Wizards play I had like a week ago calling me a Fukin amateur. I then sent you actual tickets, involving actual money and never heard shit back. Go figure. I think you get off on this shit and that's why your here to be honest. I'll never post another single thing here again I promise cause your a fraud and a phony. You got my word on that. You aren't betting but spots plays which lose then you chase it up with a 20x and 30x and for instance tonight 70x non existent chase plays with fake units to tout like your the man. It's pathetic bro. Hang it up already and you still got no right to call Fukin anyone out on this damn forum. If you really need all this attention your seeking you might want to hang up the keyboard and get you some pussy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Donkeys2012, and cryptocap

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I'm not obsessed at all with you. You started this talking shit about the Wizards play I had like a week ago calling me a Fukin amateur. I then sent you actual tickets, involving actual money and never heard shit back. Go figure. I think you get off on this shit and that's why your here to be honest. I'll never post another single thing here again I promise cause your a fraud and a phony. You got my word on that. You aren't betting but spots plays which lose then you chase it up with a 20x and 30x and for instance tonight 70x non existent chase plays with fake units to tout like your the man. It's pathetic bro. Hang it up already and you still got no right to call Fukin anyone out on this damn forum. If you really need all this attention your seeking you might want to hang up the keyboard and get you some pussy.

Lol no you got defensive when I exposed your daddy leetreaper for being a liar. He literally lied about plays on 5 different occasions in a two week span. The only reason I called him out on it was because he kept trolling my threads.

Someone could offer me 20 grand up front for me to go "tout" and I wouldn't want any part of it. If you honestly think that I have that agenda here then you're delusional. The only thing I've ever done in my threads here is talk about the games. That's the only reason I'm here. Guys like Seto are actually decent people who are capable of carrying a conversation.

I think you might be the one who needs some pussy seeing that you angrily PM'd me on a Friday night. When I saw those PMs Saturday morning I just laughed and my first thought was how you clearly have nothing going on in your life and probably haven't been laid in months.

GT21Megatron

Lol no you got defensive when I exposed your daddy leetreaper for being a liar. He literally lied about plays on 5 different occasions in a two week span. The only reason I called him out on it was because he kept trolling my threads.

Someone could offer me 20 grand up front for me to go "tout" and I wouldn't want any part of it. If you honestly think that I have that agenda here then you're delusional. The only thing I've ever done in my threads here is talk about the games. That's the only reason I'm here. Guys like Seto are actually decent people who are capable of carrying a conversation.

I think you might be the one who needs some pussy seeing that you angrily PM'd me on a Friday night. When I saw those PMs Saturday morning I just laughed and my first thought was how you clearly have nothing going on in your life and probably haven't been laid in months.
    Nothing about the chase plays and deflecting and putting the attention on something else. I don't care about leet nor did he even get brought up in anything were talking about. I said something about that after your weak ass jab which I followed up with betting tickets....something you fail to be able to produce...you want some tit shots from my wife to get your little pecker hard? Let's see your betting slips from your fake ass chase plays and I'll trade ya....My god...seriously done now

t-wizzle

The sad thing about this megatron guy is that he keeps saying he's done when we all know he's not.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Good call on warriors, I don't mess around with games like that if I feel they will come down to the last shot or two. Too risky. As far as ATL, adjustments are pretty simple against this team. I'm not sure why it takes Voegel so long to go small, keep Evan Turner on the bench, and use Copeland more. I haven't watched this series too much but I noticed what needed to be done after watching one game. He also used Mahimmi way too much in game 6 imo.

I also think the Pacers should have been playing more zone from the start. Zone disrupts teams that are majority pick and role and reliant on 1 guy (Teague/Mack) to get everyone involved. Millsap is their best player but everything still runs through the pg on this team. You can say you don't run zone against good shooting teams but Indy's length and recovery speed would easily neutralize that.

Indy is just not a high IQ basketball team. They're pretty dumb. That's why I said they would never beat Miami. Not only less talent but because their IQ is so low. When you see a mismatch you have to take advantage of it, these guys have no clue what they're doing half the time. Paul Milsap will be on Paul George and this guy will take a fadeaway 3 when he should be taking him off the dribble.

They also don't seem to understand the concept of 3s and long rebounds. When a guy shoots a 3, not everyone is supposed to pack in the paint and wait for the board. You got to have a guy near the elbows/baseline at all times in that situation.

The game should have been a 15 point win but Pacers lack of bball IQ made this a close game late in the 4th q.

I want the Pacers to lose game 7 so Bird can just destruct this team, but it won't happen. Most likely they will move on and end up playing Miami in the ECF.

t-wizzle

The most important thing goat said was about the long rebounds. Indy was taking some pretty awful shots in the second half that were so bad they led to long rebounds. The dopes on Atlanta would all rush to the rim instead of tracking the ball.

I think you make a good point about going zone. Like you said, the Hawks offense revolves entirely around Teague. He has the ball in his hands the majority of the possession and most sets involve a high screen and dribble penetration. They got away from Millsap in the post. Every possession was dribbling around and a kick for a contested 3.

Having said all that, again they made their run and had the Pacers on the ropes. A 5 point lead with 3 mins left is obviously not insurmountable but you need to at least put together quality possessions and the Hawks didn't do it.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

The amount I won this year really does not have an effect on this wager. I would go large regardless.
    This is amateur pal. You should feel bad. Some people on here actually tail you.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    This is amateur pal. You should feel bad. Some people on here actually tail you.
    I've said dozens of times never to tail on this site.

Take your guilt trip elsewhere.

t-wizzle

Spurs -3.5 -101 (5x)

paulnikolo
    paulnikolo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

why spurs wizzle?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by paulnikolo View Post
    why spurs wizzle?
    Spurs are usually good in these closeout situations. I just don't know if Dallas had enough in the tank. I'm not big on San Antonio but I really don't think Dallas is anything special.

Dirk is still really good but he's not the guy he was a few years ago when he was basically a guaranteed bucket in a one on one scenario in the post.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Leet is on Dallas. Lol

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good call on warriors, I don't mess around with games like that if I feel they will come down to the last shot or two. Too risky. As far as ATL, adjustments are pretty simple against this team. I'm not sure why it takes Voegel so long to go small, keep Evan Turner on the bench, and use Copeland more. I haven't watched this series too much but I noticed what needed to be done after watching one game. He also used Mahimmi way too much in game 6 imo.

I also think the Pacers should have been playing more zone from the start. Zone disrupts teams that are majority pick and role and reliant on 1 guy (Teague/Mack) to get everyone involved. Millsap is their best player but everything still runs through the pg on this team. You can say you don't run zone against good shooting teams but Indy's length and recovery speed would easily neutralize that.

Indy is just not a high IQ basketball team. They're pretty dumb. That's why I said they would never beat Miami. Not only less talent but because their IQ is so low. When you see a mismatch you have to take advantage of it, these guys have no clue what they're doing half the time. Paul Milsap will be on Paul George and this guy will take a fadeaway 3 when he should be taking him off the dribble.

They also don't seem to understand the concept of 3s and long rebounds. When a guy shoots a 3, not everyone is supposed to pack in the paint and wait for the board. You got to have a guy near the elbows/baseline at all times in that situation.

The game should have been a 15 point win but Pacers lack of bball IQ made this a close game late in the 4th q.

I want the Pacers to lose game 7 so Bird can just destruct this team, but it won't happen. Most likely they will move on and end up playing Miami in the ECF.

Great post on my Pacers. Vogel is so damn slow to adjust to anything....he reminds me of Dusty Baker with the Reds. A decent coach...upbeat and keeps their heads on straight to be successful for the long grind of the regular season but a total idiot when it comes to big game strategy and adjustments in the playoffs. Vogel just doesn't have another gear! Paul George, Hill, and Stephenson should be beating people off the dribble first which opens up everyone else but too often they stand around and take a contested 20 footer....thats on Vogel!! I do think Indy will match up better w/Washington if they get it done tomorrow. The problem is Atl has been shooting lights out in Bankers Life?

brandcorytoby
    brandcorytoby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7732

Darn. Guess you missed the last two nba playoffs and this entire year of nba.

Either way I won't be able to sleep now because I don't have your respect.
    These haters do not know what is going on!

T-Wizzle - Thanks for the NBA plays

Your are a winner!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Leet is on Dallas. Lol

t-wizzle

Nets -4.5 -108 (7x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 05-02-14 at 06:07 PM.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Nets -4.5 -108 (4x)

t-wizzle

Added to Nets

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

alrite wizzle lets get the nets

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Missed this play.

How do you feel on the Portland Houston game

t-wizzle

Rockets +4 -102 (6x); ML +165 (2x)

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Rockets +4 -102 (6x); ML +165 (2x)
    why are you so adamant on the rockets? i just don't see it.

t-wizzle

Rockets +2 -105 (3x); ML +135 (1x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 05-02-14 at 09:35 PM.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    why are you so adamant on the rockets? i just don't see it.
    Same reasons as the other night pal.

paulnikolo
    paulnikolo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Wizzle, Do you think Rockets will come out strong tonight?

First ... 26272829303132 ... Last