SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    This is why I always asked people to not bring negativity into thread it just breeds negativity. I already addressed the other issue Sam and thought it was water under the bridge but then you bring it up again first chance you get when THAT is legit too. Like I said all negativity as always. She didn't want me to ask anything I just thought it would be nice but now you even taint THAT!!!
    It's a con.

A straight con.

And you know it.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why I always asked people to not bring negativity into thread it just breeds negativity. I already addressed the other issue Sam and thought it was water under the bridge but then you bring it up again first chance you get when THAT is legit too. Like I said all negativity as always. She didn't want me to ask anything I just thought it would be nice but now you even taint THAT!!!
    Do not step to the level of the antagonists vegasreaper, as the only thing important is that you know you are doing the right thing, and that you are a man of honor. Your history speaks for itself. When you respond to the antagonist, you are playing into there game, do not do it, as it is not necessary to defend yourself. Let me handle the antagonists, as I can be the best of the best of them when it is called for. Enjoy your Christmas my friend.

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Like I said you can continue to say what you want Sam. And if I get banned so be it I know I've done nothing wrong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Do not step to the level of the antagonists vegasreaper, as the only thing important is that you know you are doing the right thing, and that you are a man of honor. Your history speaks for itself. When you respond to the antagonist, you are playing into there game, do not do it, as it is not necessary to defend yourself. Let me handle the antagonists, as I can be the best of the best of them when it is called for. Enjoy your Christmas my friend.
    its already ruined my friend. I can't believe all of this!!!

Urbanwildlife

Vegasreaper,

Please listen to me. You said what had to be said, so let it die. You are not accomplishing nothing but sharing negative energy by carrying on and trying to defend yourself, as you are feeding your naysayers, and cannot accomplish nothing by continuing to respond to them. You are better than that!

SamDiamond

His history is that of a bullshitter.

He told the board he won 63K-- but changed that to his dad.

He told the board he was 50% last year, it was 40%.

And, this is a staight fuking con.

SamDiamond

Vegasreaper,

Please listen to me. You said what had to be said, so let it die. You are not accomplishing nothing but sharing negative energy by carrying on and trying to defend yourself, as you are feeding your naysayers, and cannot accomplish nothing by continuing to respond to them. You are better than that!
    Urb, let me help you out.

This isn't bible camp.

This guy is trying to steal money, that's a fact. There is a PM or two floating on this board that proves that conclusively.

So, I'm wondering-- why are you defending him so much? You don't know him. He creates a thread, and you think you know him? The other possibility is much darker. I'll reserve judgement.

But I'm thinking you are taking an odd stance for someone who doesn't know Vegas any more than anyone else on this board.

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Even if this was 100% legit and not a scam, it's beyond ridiculous for you and this urban cat to bash people for their lack of donations. This is a gambling site where relationships are as about as real as Santa Claus. Give me a break with the bashing stating you're surprised by how few people donated. Honestly I am surprised anyone did.. It's 2013 we live a world of scam and internet fraud. You lost all credibility and remorse when you took shots at people by saying you were disappointed people didn't step up to the plate.. We are not family members, we don't know you. Stick that hand out asking for free donations from people on a gambling site is baffling. Then the icing on the cake is this Urban dude acting all arrogant and high and mighty by saying people outside of the 6 are low lives. LOL More like apprehensive smart people who don't fall for scams.
    Look I'm not saying this story is bullshit, it could very well be true. As sad as the story is.. you have no right to expect ANYTHING from people on a forum you don't know. As for you Urban.. stfu with your pompous self-righteous ass. No one owes anyone ANYTHING on this site. PERIOD. IF you feel you are giving away free winners, then by all means stfu and stop. Jesus

How this isn't a ban-able offense is beyond me.. this is no different than a TOUT asking for a hand out.. unreal
    Points Awarded:

khaden gave una13ombr 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond, and JassieJames

Urbanwildlife

its already ruined my friend. I can't believe all of this!!!
    It is only ruined if you let others ruin it for you. You are a good person, and only you have control over your emotions and feelings, so if you let others comments effect you, that is on you, instead of blowing it off, as you know better, and that is all that matters.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by una13ombr View Post
    Even if this was 100% legit and not a scam, it's beyond ridiculous for you and this urban cat to bash people for their lack of donations. This is a gambling site where relationships are as about as real as Santa Claus. Give me a break with the bashing stating you're surprised by how few people donated. Honestly I am surprised anyone did.. It's 2013 we live a world of scam and internet fraud. You lost all credibility and remorse when you took shots at people by saying you were disappointed people didn't step up to the plate.. We are not family members, we don't know you. Stick that hand out asking for free donations from people on a gambling site is baffling. Then the icing on the cake is this Urban dude acting all arrogant and high and mighty by saying people outside of the 6 are low lives. LOL More like apprehensive smart people who don't fall for scams.
    Look I'm not saying this story is bullshit, it could very well be true. As sad as the story is.. you have no right to expect ANYTHING from people on a forum you don't know. As for you Urban.. stfu with your pompous self-righteous ass. No one owes anyone ANYTHING on this site. PERIOD. IF you feel you are giving away free winners, then by all means stfu and stop. Jesus

How this isn't a ban-able offense is beyond me.. this is no different than a TOUT asking for a hand out.. unreal
    Fuking Home Run.

Well said una.

The best part is Urban thinks he knows VegasReaper's character because of the way he types.

What the fuk is that about?

For all Urban knows, Reaper may beat the shit out his 90 year-old grandmother.

SamDiamond

It is only ruined if you let others ruin it for you. You are a good person, and only you have control over your emotions and feelings, so if you let others comments effect you, that is on you, instead of blowing it off, as you know better, and that is all that matters.
    Urban-- I will drop this---- if you answer me one question.

How the fuk do you know he is a good person?

HOW? What makes you think you know him?

Urbanwildlife

Very simply do not come to this thread then. Posters like yourself is the sole reason, the forum only has a few quality posters on it, and that is a fact.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-25-13 at 07:14 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

We have a deal Sam, so please stick to it. I base it on the fact he puts a lot of time and effort into sharing his hard work. He does not get into antagonizing others, he has been very genuine throughout the year, he has not gone on other threads antagonizing others, and the fact I just feel he is a class person.

We have a deal so no need for you to respond to my post, as I answered your question, so please honor your word to me. Thank you and Merry Christmas to ya!

vegasreaper

YES I guess it is the world we live in. I guess I just don't see it that way and that my friend is a good thing for me

vegasreaper

Where do you live Sam? Meet me sometime and you judge for yourself but how can you think so negative always

vegasreaper

WOW as far as the grandma comment
    where does that even come from...OMG seriously why would you even say something like that!!!!

SamDiamond

where does that even come from...OMG seriously why would you even say something like that!!!!
    Vegas-- I don't really believe you beat your grandmother.

But the truth I was trying to highlight is this.

No one knows you. No one.

I told Urban I am dropping this.

I won't comment on this again. When you have seen the things I have on here---- I am surprised you would be this "shocked" that anyone could think it was a scam. Again, guys have asked for dead relatives on the gambling boards I have been on, guys have stiffied charities, robbed people under the guise of "help" far too many times.

Urbanwildlife

and now I am getting tired of you feeding the antagonists, so now I am out. I asked you, as one of your biggest supporters to stop feeding your antagonists, but you continue to do so, which makes you no more of a man than the people who are antagonizing you. Good luck with your fight, as I am done, as nothing positive can be accomplished by continuing to carry this childish chit on.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Reaper,

You need to read the 2 emails i have sent you in the last 30 minutes and advise your decision now..

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

We have a deal Sam, so please stick to it. I base it on the fact he puts a lot of time and effort into sharing his hard work. He does not get into antagonizing others, he has been very genuine throughout the year, he has not gone on other threads antagonizing others, and the fact I just feel he is a class person.

We have a deal so no need for you to respond to my post, as I answered your question, so please honor your word to me. Thank you and Merry Christmas to ya!
    By genuine you mean to say his father has made almost 100k in winnings? (If daddy is making that much money, where is yours, VR?) Or a person who constantly doesn't know how to add or subtract numbers? Or always makes bullshit excuses when he is called out on something? Yeah great deal you have there. You talk like you know the person personally........hmmm.......

Urbanwildlife

Don't feed the troll.

una13ombr

LOL I have come across two other threads by this Vegasreaper guy asking for donations.. one in NCAAB. Out of no where in the thread he writes this

Yeah I was kind of disappointed. I thought alot more would step up to the plate. Here it is again brianandautism@hotmail.com through PayPal and just give as a gift

.... Not even in a reply to anyone. Literally, just out of nowhere.
    SBR.. ban this fuk.. seriously. How is this OK?
    Last edited by una13ombr; 12-25-13 at 11:37 PM.

Urbanwildlife

LOL I have come across two other threads by this Vegasreaper guy.. one in NCAAB. Out of no where in the thread he writes this
    .... Not even in a reply to anyone. Literally, just out of nowhere.
    SBR.. ban this fuk.. seriously. How is this OK?

If they ban anyone hopefully it will be this loser and non-contributor. Instead of being on the forum the guy should be working on his Avon sales so he can actually place a legitimate play.

una13ombr

If they ban anyone hopefully it will be this loser and non-contributor. Instead of being on the forum the guy should be working on his Avon sales so he can actually place a legitimate play.
    A sucker is born every day.. and you pal, are that sucker.

JassieJames

So in essence you bash all of your followers and Vegas' followers as well. Makes a lot of sense. And who are you calling a troll? You are trying a little too hard to have people believe this con story. So take your own advice and don't feed the troll, either one of them.

Urbanwildlife

That is cool una. To each there own. It is my money so I can do whatever I want with it. I am also grown so I can take care of my success, and make my own decisions. Best of luck to you.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by JassieJames View Post
    So in essence you bash all of your followers and Vegas' followers as well. Makes a lot of sense. And who are you calling a troll? You are trying a little too hard to have people believe this con story. So take your own advice and don't feed the troll, either one of them.
    You are definitely a troll, because you most certainly are not a contributor. That is a given. lol Best of luck to you as well, as I said my peace, and nothing positive can come out of playing into a trolls game.

JassieJames

You are definitely a troll, because you most certainly are not a contributor. That is a given. lol Best of luck to you as well, as I said my peace, and nothing positive can come out of playing into a trolls game.
    Whatever you say, keep trolling this thread to stick up for "genuine" capper. Keep backing up someone who bullshits all the time. Read the entire thread. Most of what VR says is BS. Anyone reading this should realize you have little credibility when it comes to knowing what kind of person VR is.

Urbanwildlife

and a person who calls himself jassiejames has credability? Too funny.

SamDiamond

and a person who calls himself jassiejames has credability? Too funny.
    Urb-- you have a child extending a "Fuk You" gesture as your avatar and you are questioning someones username?

Are you serious?

Urbanwildlife

The avatar was taken at a sporting event, and it is quite funny in my eyes, and appropriate in the fact it is sports related. Any man that calls himself "Jassie" has to be a sissy. Have a good day Sam, and hope to meet you at the pay window in the following days!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diamond is a fukkin woman........

No man uses "CRIPES" in his vocabulary....Lol

SamDiamond

Edited because this is Reaper's thread.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 12-26-13 at 10:47 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pauly-----

It's funny you should day that---- seeing as though you confessed to being a tranny.

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/533...ta-closet.html
    Funny I should DAY that?

Swallow the cumm before you try to talk......Lol...

SamDiamond

Edited because this is Reapers thread.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 12-26-13 at 10:47 AM.

First ... 181920212223 Last