Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sbr admin question... how do I ....

get paid on the royal I just hit in the 5 pm hi roller trny, hand no. 3,785,510; jpeavy in hand with me.... qj hs hole cards... went to show down.... let me know what I have to do... thx.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

^

Top 10 poker player.

Congrats!

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow congrats for the jackpot...
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave bettingstation 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    get paid on the royal I just hit in the 5 pm hi roller trny, hand no. 3,785,510; jpeavy in hand with me.... qj hs hole cards... went to show down.... let me know what I have to do... thx.
    did you post the hands in the forum?

Auto Donk

no, I didn't have the "hand history" function on, but I was able to write down the hand number. sent sbr an email mentioning the hand number and asking them if there's anything else I need to do.... I need those points.... some good nfl games to lose them on today!!!! And Carseller, thanks for the compliment (ie, requests for points)..... Given that you were the first to congratulate me, I'll over look the obvious real reason for the compliment, and throw u a few bones! AND thanks, betting station, for the congtats! AD

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You have to roll the points over in the poker room genius. I think that requires 4500 points rollover

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    no, I didn't have the "hand history" function on, but I was able to write down the hand number. sent sbr an email mentioning the hand number and asking them if there's anything else I need to do.... I need those points.... some good nfl games to lose them on today!!!! And Carseller, thanks for the compliment (ie, requests for points)..... Given that you were the first to congratulate me, I'll over look the obvious real reason for the compliment, and throw u a few bones! AND thanks, betting station, for the congtats! AD
    Compliment was sincere.

Good luck on the rollover.

It is frustrating waiting on a SBR reward...they do seem to take their time at times.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Carseller4 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69

I don't think that he knows that he has to look in his poker wallet and see the rollover points needed

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Compliment was sincere.

Good luck on the rollover.

It is frustrating waiting on a SBR reward...they do seem to take their time at times.
    thanks, cs, ida given u a fifty spot, but ive got every bit of mine riding on three overs today, such that I gave u over half of my available bankroll!!!! If my nooners pay off in time, I wont have to borrow the buy in for the hi roller today!!!! hell, if I had a pile of blo in front of me and some blue shades, id feel like fn stuie ungar myself right now!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Auto Donk

[QUOTE=playersonly69;20352276]I don't think that he knows that he has to look in his poker wallet and see the rollover points needed[/QUOTE

What is this "poker wallet" you speak of???? is that like your "jailhouse wallet"???

playersonly69

Well how in the hell do you rollover your points from the daily tournaments?? From your poker wallet.

Why not just check and see if your prize has already been credited

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well how in the hell do you rollover your points from the daily tournaments?? From your poker wallet.

Why not just check and see if your prize has already been credited
    thanks for the info, 69.... i'll lay the sarcasm on a little thicker next time..... of course I checked, and of course theyre not in there..... otherwise ud see me donkin' em off in 2/4 or 5/10 even faster than I won them!!!

SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Donk,

It is showing that your account was credited with the bonus yesterday.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Contests View Post
    Donk,

It is showing that your account was credited with the bonus yesterday.
    for 1500 that I have to rollover? do not see that, and do not see any other 1500 pts

Auto Donk

where was it sent to? never had it in my pts to rollover in poker, and never saw it in the sbook, either.... nor did I see it in my pts ledger, etc..... all I rec'd was the 480 for takin the trny down..... thnks for any help / clarification you can give.... AD

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Hey dumb ass, you don't get the 1500 for a royal in tourneys you ignorant dumb fuk, only for ring games. Read the fuk'in directions and learn something besides how to be a whiny fuk'in douche bag. You're already a master at that, and suck'in donkey dick, you pole smok'in newbie c u m swallower.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

CONGRATZ ADIZZO... let me know if u get the credited bonus! keep doing great, ill pulling for you.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

As requested in the royal flush thread, users should send a PM to this account. There is no automatic function that awards the bonus.

Congrats on your score, the poker points have been applied.