Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 15h BTW, according to Legacy, "40 or more" fighters turned down the fight against Holm "for one reason or another."

Expand

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 15h BTW, according to Legacy, "40 or more" fighters turned down the fight against Holm "for one reason or another."

Expand
    Makes sense, she pretty much sucks as a boxer. Ducked Cecilia Braekhus and her coaches and managers try to get her squash matches. Tell her to sign up to invicta and get KTFO by Miriam Nakamoto. They have similar records.
    She wont do it, because she is deathly afraid of fighting anyone that can beat her.
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

this board is a wasteland for cerebral off brand obscure womens mma discussion, im going back to sherdonk
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahah

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Makes sense, she pretty much sucks as a boxer. Ducked Cecilia Braekhus and her coaches and managers try to get her squash matches. Tell her to sign up to invicta and get KTFO by Miriam Nakamoto. They have similar records.
    She wont do it, because she is deathly afraid of fighting anyone that can beat her.
    sider i don't know anything about this woman stuff but isn't Holms the best woman boxer on planet earth? isnt this who Ariel is talking about?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

sider i don't know anything about this woman stuff but isn't Holms the best woman boxer on planet earth? isnt this who Ariel is talking about?
    Joe Rogan Questions That.

ArchieUD
    ArchieUD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

If she thought she was, she would have met Braekhus

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

So who reads my thread and reports my winning posts to moderators for the use of the fake word faggo? I bet it's that passive aggressive faggo Raag. Go fuk yourself.
    Wasn't me! I don't like the word 'fagg0t' but I don't report people. I actually like your posts a lot lately

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Joe Rogan Questions That.
    it was actually a serious question and like ia dope i threw in that planet earth crap cause Vaug is a goof ball. U happen to know the answer? Isnt he talking about that holly holms lady? The best boxer around.

MD

it was actually a serious question and like ia dope i threw in that planet earth crap cause Vaug is a goof ball. U happen to know the answer? Isnt he talking about that holly holms lady? The best boxer around.
    She was #1 pound-for-pound for quite some time, yeah.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha i like it thor, God of Conspiracy

Thor4140

She was #1 pound-for-pound for quite some time, yeah.
    Why is Sider saying she sucks as a boxer?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

You want me to discuss this? I might but I gave another underdog pick that cashed and no one but grab shipped me points. Then someone reported my fine ass. So im on strike.

MD has one winning event all month and 14 guys there in his thread sucking him off. I guess I need to pm guys more talking about kelly to earn some respect.
    Points Awarded:

PunisherIND gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grabaka gave sideloaded 48 SBR Point(s) for this post.

omalley21 gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

You want me to discuss this? I might but I gave another underdog pick that cashed and no one but grab shipped me points. Then someone reported my fine ass. So im on strike.

MD has one winning event all month and 14 guys there in his thread sucking him off. I guess I need to pm guys more talking about kelly to earn some respect.
    i posted the link because i consider this the official thread for anything wmma related.

wish i had seen that eggink pick, but i didnt catch it until it was too late. giving you a couple points anyway, just so you know your insight is always appreciated.

anyway, if it were up to me, you would share your thoughts via pm, with the people who you feel are deserving (including myself, obviously!)

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

im just trolling. I will pm you. No reason to post free moniez for the peasants

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

siderz, you faded magana?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Then someone reported my fine ass.
    just noticed this

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    siderz, you faded magana?
    Yes, I didnt like her training in thailand. I looked at her twitter and it seemed like she was vacationing and not training. She looked good in the first first round but going to the ground was a mistake. Eggink is a boxer or something but all her wins I've seen have been using grappling. I've only seen Eggink fight twice but she is Shayna Baszler's lover, so I knew she had HIGH lvl training partners for grappling. I ended up putting about 75 bucks on her.

MD

Pfft, no one gets more heat than I do, let's be real son. I was going to congratulate you on the winning pick but I figured you wouldn't want me posting in your thread. Good job by the way.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Pfft, no one gets more heat than I do, let's be real son. I was going to congratulate you on the winning pick but I figured you wouldn't want me posting in your thread. Good job by the way.
    sorry for the melt down

MD

All good man. It's just part of your personality to get a bit too passionate about things. I don't take it personally, it's just a forum so I understand that it's easy for things to get heated.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Feel the same way. She was nothing special in wrestling. But Joanne has never beat anyone to be that big a of fav.
    Sider said this last year. Doesnt seem he was that high on Calderwood

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

All good man. It's just part of your personality to get a bit too passionate about things. I don't take it personally, it's just a forum so I understand that it's easy for things to get heated.
    How things never change. MD is still arguing with SBR posters. Someone should make a thread of all the different posters that MD has argued with over the years.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I often feel that same way, there is certainly a lack of appreciation going on in this forum section for winning gamblers that share.

I also wasn't aware of MD having a winning event... That's breaking news!!!! Lol...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I often feel that same way, there is certainly a lack of appreciation going on in this forum section for winning gamblers that share.

I also wasn't aware of MD having a winning event... That's breaking news!!!! Lol...
    hehe

also, we prefer "whining" gamblers over "winning" gamblers JIbb

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Sider said this last year. Doesnt seem he was that high on Calderwood
    Nah there is definitely a thread where he is hyping her up, I just don't remember which one.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crap thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sacrelicious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Nah there is definitely a thread where he is hyping her up, I just don't remember which one.
    There is also one where Md sucks off Jibbbeh and said that he's the best capper on SBR, just dont remember which one!

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

How about the thread where Marz talks about the hardships and prejudice he faces everyday as a post op transsexual, can anyone dig that one up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Sacrelicious

First ... 28293031