Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Brunch with SBR and Ring-Neck Doves, Bahamas-style

The Donk attracts the cutest "doves" no matter where he goes or what he does......
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-27-16 at 10:22 AM.

Auto Donk

Attached Images  

Auto Donk

have some of my seed..... (SUNFLOWER seed, pervs.... get your minds outta the gutter)....
    Attached Images  

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

damm donk post some good pics ,

Auto Donk

i could perv the pool right now.... f'n eurobabes in thongs, s americans in mini scrunch backs, even americans with half their asses hangin' out....

problem is ms. donk might not be down with all that.....

Auto Donk

damn... i phone cameras aren't what they're cut out to be.....
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-27-16 at 01:22 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

thats not even the good pool. go to cain at the cove

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I expect a live video including a Waves shoutout, anyone can post Bahamas pics Donkey.

Auto Donk

ah yes, the troll who hasn't been on my mind in weeks comes out of the woodwork.....

ok, waves, at some point today I'll post a vid and give you a shout out.... may be as late as tomorrow as f'n iphone vids don't seem to want to convert here in the Bahamas for some reason.....

but i'll point out once agan how absurd your claim that I couldn't afford air fare to last Bash is; considering that I've sprung for seven round trips alrealdy this year (two to fla; three to bahamas -- we have my step son in tow -- boy has game, hits the teen club every night and already has new girl friends from 1. ny, 2. atlanta, 3. s. carolina, and 4. australia -- he's formed his own version of the rat pack here at atlantis, and hits the f'n club every night; and two more to Miami for this Dec's cruise on Royal Caribbean when I'll be playing their big final trny for $150k plus in prize money).

by the way, waves, is you can sell enough of your food stamps to the locals and make it down to ft. lauderdale dec 11-18, you can get on that cruise, on the biggest cruise ship in the world, the Allure of the Seas, and buy into this trny for a mere $1,500..... (my buyin is free of course, as is my cruise for two), and show us your brilliant live poker skills once again..... much like you did seven minutes into the Bash Trny, when Sinmeido promptly owned, and felted, your ass with a brilliant play.......)

cmon down waves..... there's so much hot poon runnin' round down here you could probably even get laid, without having to pay for it.....