thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Pretty hilarious thread. So far you have got no pussy? That sucks brother. I have got a fair bit of muff from POF. But am off it and on this tinder thing now. Have not got any yet, but have some hefty prospects. Why is this guy wearing a i would rather be lifting shirt? Those arms are so small he should maybe be lifting instead of doing that old stripper.

All that said i think you can get in her azz hole still. just string her along with texts here and there. it wont last with this hair cut.
    thats what i was wondering myselfhe should get a haircut if anything

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Dude cuts his hair with a spoon true story

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    hopefully she'll do a better job at cutting his hair
    did you guys see that straight line on his forehead? holy smokes

his mom cut his hair thats why!! geegus

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yes... it's true. That's why you have to change your age to a lower number.

For instance... once you turn 28 on pof officially.. you aren't allowed to email girls 18 or 19 years old. That's past there 14 age range. But for all other ages it's the 14 year range.
    So you are saying you are 27 in these profiles while talking to an 18 yr old. Then you show up looking like your 40. Hilarious.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Money you're one gay motherfukker.. I must say..
    You know how I know you're gay?

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    imvho- a nicer shirt would've gotten you a lil further.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    So you are saying you are 27 in these profiles while talking to an 18 yr old. Then you show up looking like your 40. Hilarious.
    Dude you're a fukking moron. All my photos are current when exchanging photos through text. I wouldn't ever do that to anyone. Why the hell are they writing me at POF then??? I have 8 photos on my profile... plus we exchange about 4-6 more through text. Tired of your fukking comments. Fuk head. Who gives a sh#$ about age? It's all in what you look like. You are one dense fuk.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Money have I ever told you that you're a homo??

Plaza23

Dude you're a fukking moron. All my photos are current when exchanging photos through text. I wouldn't ever do that to anyone. Why the hell are they writing me at POF then??? I have 8 photos on my profile... plus we exchange about 4-6 more through text. Tired of your fukking comments. Fuk head. Who gives a sh#$ about age? It's all in what you look like. You are one dense fuk.
    You are such a penetrating poser. damn near 40 claiming you are 27. lol.

How long you going to keep this charade up? Women that do that are lame. Its even lamer for a guy too.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    A 40 year old man going after early twenties females on plenty of fish while wearing affliction shirts, and texting them he loves them after a bar meeting. But he knows what he's doing

Moneyshot get a life
    This.

although his threads are such a trainwreck that i cant stop reading them.

I/O

This.

although his threads are such a trainwreck that i cant stop reading them.
    Women like you love the drama

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

You are such a penetrating poser. damn near 40 claiming you are 27. lol.

How long you going to keep this charade up? Women that do that are lame. Its even lamer for a guy too.
    Wow you are one jealous bastard...

Keep doing your thing Money!
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave thunderous 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

redking
    redking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2734

So many jealous losers with old, fat wives talking shiet to TMS. Man, TMS is living the life! Screw settling for someone your own age, go hard or go home.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by redking View Post
    So many jealous losers with old, fat wives talking shiet to TMS. Man, TMS is living the life! Screw settling for someone your own age, go hard or go home.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol... how old are you? 15? go hard or go home? what does that mean? go home with blue balls?

yes young pussy is good pussy but when feelings aren't reciprocated just because of age, it's time to move up.

but i agree people like plaza23 are clueless when it comes to girls and most likely is a virgin.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    she's a quarter pounder away from completely blowing up, get in and get out

I LOLd

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

any updates TMS

redking
    redking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2734

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol... how old are you? 15? go hard or go home? what does that mean? go home with blue balls?

yes young pussy is good pussy but when feelings aren't reciprocated just because of age, it's time to move up.

but i agree people like plaza23 are clueless when it comes to girls and most likely is a virgin.
    "Go hard or go home". Try typing it into Google if you're not sure what it means.

It applies to TheMoneyShot because too many losers are telling him to settle for certain girls. Instead, I feel he should go after the ones he wants and dedicate himself to that.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

let money go, at least he has stories to tell, not your typical sbr whining because some shit mlb team cost you 20 bucks

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    any updates TMS
    I wish I had updates.. I'm so hammered. I'm looking like this right now....

Points Awarded:

redking gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

+1

AussiePunter123
    AussiePunter123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Every body knows I work it like a treat.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money Shot, interesting read.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-30-14 at 05:43 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quite interesting... I don't know how I missed this on her FB page.

Posted on Friday

And this one posted 2 hours ago.

I was a day late... and a dollar short. Hmmmmmmm So that's how she works? No other guys are on her FB Page since 2013. Unreal.
    you need to run from this skank, and quick..... you don't want sloppy seconds after she's had Mexi-Dick! strong likelihood of herpes and the dirtier vd's that require a shot of penicilian, such as the clap and chlamydia....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Damn Money just noticed a couple of these threads yesterday and went thru a few pages funny a$$ shit indeed! Gotta say you are my age and it's tough we are not old but certainly not that young anymore. Young broads these days are straight crazy and so flighty or maybe I'm just getting old haha. Think I saw someone mention earlier why do these broads go to these skank dating sites that should be for fat ugly chicks? Just seems odd is all the picks I've seen have been above avg girls at worst.....So if they just want a free ride and fukk why go to the hassle of going to one of these sites? Anyone of these girls could easily walk into a bar get free drinks, and have their choice of several guys instead of meeting a stranger? Women have it so easy in that regard but make it so weird. Good luck on your conquests buddy the thread is entertaining.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Damn Money just noticed a couple of these threads yesterday and went thru a few pages funny a$$ shit indeed! Gotta say you are my age and it's tough we are not old but certainly not that young anymore. Young broads these days are straight crazy and so flighty or maybe I'm just getting old haha. Think I saw someone mention earlier why do these broads go to these skank dating sites that should be for fat ugly chicks? Just seems odd is all the picks I've seen have been above avg girls at worst.....So if they just want a free ride and fukk why go to the hassle of going to one of these sites? Anyone of these girls could easily walk into a bar get free drinks, and have their choice of several guys instead of meeting a stranger? Women have it so easy in that regard but make it so weird. Good luck on your conquests buddy the thread is entertaining.
    cuz men on these sites are desperate, they have no game in real life. could not pick up a girl at the bar.

TheMoneyShot

I really appreciate your post and input. I'm actually talking to this 22 year old at the moment. She's another psychotic beaut.. you can tell by her eyes... I might make a thread? I don't know yet? Reason why I mentioned her... because of what you just said in your post. Why aren't these girls just heading to the bar? This is what the 22 year old just told me today... because she admitted walking out on 2 guys during their meeting. She said "I find it very entertaining and exciting meeting someone I don't know. There's just something about it. But when I do finally meet... I get bored very fast. And I want to leave. Then I say to myself... why did I just do this for? Then she said the cycle repeats. I want you to know that I'm not a bitch and I feel bad for what I do. I have no control over it. I just have to move on to the next." Then I said... so when do you decide to leave? She said the first feeling I get... or... the first opportunity that allows me to leave.

So basically... internet dating is psychotic.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah we're in a weird spot women closer to our age might be more mature but got the kid and ex husband baggage. That or they just let themselves go to much and got fat unfukkible in many cases lol. I don't have or want kids so hoping to land that prize in her late 30's early 40's with maybe a kid or two that are grown or close or better yet none and doesn't want any , still working a good body, and not too fukked in the head. God be with me

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nice response pal. # fukk the haters

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yeah we're in a weird spot women closer to our age might be more mature but got the kid and ex husband baggage. That or they just let themselves go to much and got fat unfukkible in many cases lol. I don't have or want kids so hoping to land that prize in her late 30's early 40's with maybe a kid or two that are grown or close or better yet none and doesn't want any , still working a good body, and not too fukked in the head. God be with me
    Yoga classes usually have women that meet this criteria.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I hear ya Bear but R.P. don't do yoga lol....maybe I should broaden my horizons some. Quick story I met this women about 3 years ago so I would have been 34 and she was 47!! I know kinda old but she was SEXY had a nice tight body and 3 grown kids. Anyway I messed around with her a few times ov maybe a couple week span and it was pretty damn good. The kicker came one night when she texted me and said she was gonna be spending the following day with her grandkids. Then it just suddenly hit me and I pumped the brakes.....dude your 34 you ready to be called grandpa lol? And she might be looking good now but is pretty close to 50 and could start going downhill fast before I even hit 40. Pull the plug abort mission quick before this gets too deep.

TheMoneyShot

Just to update this thread. That guy above already dumped her. The girl is single again.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

takin her to pound town on the money train?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

bump

First ... 4567