AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Parking spot at work, what would you do?

You come rolling into work and the parking lot is packed. OMG, I got so lucky, there is a place open right in front of the door. You start to pull into your "primo spot" and there is a damn MoPed parked there. What do you do:

1. Pick the damn thing up and put it on the grass
    2. Bump it out of the way with your vehicle
    3. Drive around and end up walking 3 blocks to the building
    4. Find out the owner in case it is a hot chick that smokes weed

Personally I am married, so I would probably pick it up and move it on the grass, then check if it was owned by a hot chick that smokes weed, LOL.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Gasoline and a lit match would take care of said moped.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my case, would it matter if a hot chick who loves to get high owns it? She wouldn't give a complete loser with no game like me any of her attention to begin with, so I choose No. 3.

I am a passive, gutless coward who is afraid to approach and talk to women, and I highly doubt I would be capable of moving a stranger's moped just for a sweet parking space.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Why couldn't you just go around to every vehicle in the lot and find out if the owner is a hot chick that smokes weed?

Are mopeds stereotypically ridden by hot chicks who slang grass?

And if commit to numbers 1. or 2., then it's pretty obvious to the moped owner who moved their bike... The owner of the car now occupying the parking space in question. So then I imagine since it's at your workplace, and not some random business, you will be summoned to provide an explanation for your actions.

All in all, this is a pretty dumb thread. Congratulations OP, you made a dumb thread. Move along now.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Why couldn't you just go around to every vehicle in the lot and find out if the owner is a hot chick that smokes weed?

Are mopeds stereotypically ridden by hot chicks who slang grass?

And if commit to numbers 1. or 2., then it's pretty obvious to the moped owner who moved their bike... The owner of the car now occupying the parking space in question. So then I imagine since it's at your workplace, and not some random business, you will be summoned to provide an explanation for your actions.

All in all, this is a pretty dumb thread. Congratulations OP, you made a dumb thread. Move along now.
    Sorry Eddy, thought I might get some interesting responses. I can't believe of all people, you were the boring answer!
    As a note: I work on E 6th Street in Austin and I see all kinds of weird stuff all day long. Seen quite a few women ride their MoPeds up and down the street and walking into the Tattoo place across the street.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Obviously you cannot park there as its your work and people will recognize you. Only reasonable thing you can do at this point is knock the moped over so the owner gets the message. Verify out window that owner picking up moped is not hot chick smoking weed.

Good Luck

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Wake up earlier so you will not have to worry about a parking spot.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

The apology was real nice... for me to poop on.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

shit on the seat

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    In my case, would it matter if a hot chick who loves to get high owns it? She wouldn't give a complete loser with no game like me any of her attention to begin with, so I choose No. 3.

I am a passive, gutless coward who is afraid to approach and talk to women, and I highly doubt I would be capable of moving a stranger's moped just for a sweet parking space.
    Just see a doctor/Psychologist. You dont seem the type to help yourself and you have nothing to lose, do you?
    Your problem is minor, compare it to the 300 people who just randomly died on that plane, and their families.... so much worse shit and people still fukk and get on with their lives.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

1. Pick the damn thing up and put it on the grass

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

5. Move the mopad horizontally and then park ur car right behind it. Let the mopad owner pick that shit up if he/she wants to leave

inputfour
    inputfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

Monitor-Tan is spot on!