jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I live in LA and wouldn't drive to Vegas if you paid me. Fukk that bullshit.
    why??

It seems like an easy ride

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    why??

If you like driving home after a long weekend of boozing with other boozers, people still spun out from doing crystal, coke, and Molly all weekend, and dipshit tourists in minivans, then by all means be my guest. All for the same price of 2 tanks of gas. Fukk that.

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I always get package deals. Second week in August, flight and 3 night stay at Golden Nugget leaving from Dallas under $500. Am I missing something. What's wrong with the package deals?

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

$1100 RT from Miami First Class. Coach is $600.

Borst
    Borst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

From MSP have been paying around $300-350 the last few years going Thurs/Fri til Monday.
    Last edited by Borst; 07-16-14 at 08:32 AM.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTF? Drive from Dallas? That's nuts.

Quit being so damn cheap. You can win that drive money back on a few hands of blackjack. Damn.
    That was years ago b4 i hit it big. Now is first class every time

redking
    redking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2734

$300 to $500 round trip, but as other posters have said, you get much better value with package deals.

It always helps having four major airports close by: EWR, JFK, LGA and PHL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

depends on number of flights going to Vegas from your airport

The more the cheaper

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    From a guy who hasnt left his Moms basement in 3 years but does watch TV

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Photo did not exist - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-16-14 at 05:02 PM.

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sweet. Trip will get moved back till August but I found 2 tickets for like $700 total. Can't beat it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Harry getting posts deleted all over.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

In sacramento. Could go for as cheap as $90 round trip up to $200 RT.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I live in LA and wouldn't drive to Vegas if you paid me. Fukk that bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    why??

If you like driving home after a long weekend of boozing with other boozers, people still spun out from doing crystal, coke, and Molly all weekend, and dipshit tourists in minivans, then by all means be my guest. All for the same price of 2 tanks of gas. Fukk that.

I am in LA also, I try to fly everytime I go to Vegas. Last time I drove was in 2012 and it took 8+ hrs coming home on a Sunday. Sitting in the car going 5mph in the middle of the desert, hung over, hoping you dont overheat is not fun.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I drive to Bellingham Washington. That's an hour drive for me, just across the border.

If I plan it right I can get round trip for around $250. From Vancouver I am looking $500 to $600.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

I lived in LA for over 10 years and drove to Vegas 1 time. It was the most miserable drive of my life. There's a pass (can't think of the name this late at night) where the weather can get to freezing where cars and trucks slide off the road. Then you have extreme heat where cars are stuck on the side of the road from overheating. My brand new car's air condition stopped working for about an hour because it was so hot. You can literally die driving in the desert. Hell to the fukk no.

But, flying isn't no fun either. It's a quick flight but you're going over mountains. The updrafts are unreal which creates turbulence to make you shit your pants. The plane's wings are usually flapping like a bird. I use to fly back and forth every week. I had to get liquored up big time just to make the flight.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

If you are flexible, you can get tix from Houston on Spirit for $250 round trip.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I lived in LA for over 10 years and drove to Vegas 1 time. It was the most miserable drive of my life. There's a pass (can't think of the name this late at night) where the weather can get to freezing where cars and trucks slide off the road. Then you have extreme heat where cars are stuck on the side of the road from overheating. My brand new car's air condition stopped working for about an hour because it was so hot. You can literally die driving in the desert. Hell to the fukk no.

But, flying isn't no fun either. It's a quick flight but you're going over mountains. The updrafts are unreal which creates turbulence to make you shit your pants. The plane's wings are usually flapping like a bird. I use to fly back and forth every week. I had to get liquored up big time just to make the flight.
    I was gonna mention the turbulence,lol. It is no fun, I'm always plastered b4 getting on if going from la

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Whoever paid $600 round trip coach from Miami got bent over. It's $450 @ most.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I second the LA to Vegas drive, don't do it. You'll do it once, then promise yourself you won't do it again.

From Vegas, I can go to LA or Long Beach for under $150 round trip, and if you play your cards right, San Diego on shitty Spirit for $80 rt. I'll never drive it again.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

exactly that drive is awful

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

We live in Iowa, the tri-state area w/ Illinois and Wisconsin, our airport is expensive and everything goes through Chicago anyway. A few weeks ago I booked nonstop flights out of Chicago for $330 RT in October, costs like twice as much to fly from my home airport. Nice thing is we have family in Chi so don't gotta worry about hotel or anything. I've also flown Allegiant out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa that's hit and miss price wise - my buddy flew to Vegas from there for less than $200 in April, can be over $400 some trips though.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

$380-$420

It was $220 back on 2009.

I got about once a year. Stayed at the Mirage last two times.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I have experienced the ride from LA to Vegas. It sucks.

As for me, I can fly direct with Southwest or connect in Denver with United or Dallas with American.

I like the Denver connection because there is always turbulence flying over the Rockies.

Good times.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

I will be in vegas in about a week. I live in canada so it costs a bit more to fly from there.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    I will be in vegas in about a week. I live in canada so it costs a bit more to fly from there.
    Depends there too. I meet a lot of people from Alberta that get sweetheart deals on airfare. I took a flight from Vegas up to Edmonton for a music festival for $350 round trip. I've paid more than that to go from Vegas to Albuquerque.

First 12