Betpoints: 2373

Pics on the run!

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Mriceyman View Post
    Pics on the run!
    I'll try to get better girl pics, Mriceyman.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Daddy i love you!

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Not the best picture in the worl here, but this is something I saw today while walking around.

Bump for the new page.

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Daddy i love you!
    Smoke!

Dad

I am really enjoying it Downtown.

Even the view in the elevators are nice.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Dad , tape your cell/camera phone to the top of your shoe... look for hotties wearing dresses

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

I like where this thread is going.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

He can put up live webcam feed watching the black dudes crib nailing white chicks. Access that from Dadspad.com Like those safari watering hole webcams only you pay $5 per day to maybe get lucky and see the black dude nailing some ho. I like your entrepreneurial spirit Dad. Your legend grows along with some of the other "members" here.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Okay, Dad, NOW we're talking!!!!!! THAT'S what I was looking for from this thread! LOVE IT!!!

This could be a great new avenue for Dad threads... like, a whole new vision... Rather than simply finding pics on the Web, this one will be actual candid captured photos of hot San Diego chicks going about their business... Sure, it won't have photos as racy as in your other threads, but who can't appreciate some hot broad in an elevator or crossing the street... I like it!

And there's the "realness" factor too that really works. It's like... a gonzo Dad thread!

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Dad , tape your cell/camera phone to the top of your shoe... look for hotties wearing dresses
    Sam, what do you think I am, some sorta pervert??

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    He can put up live webcam feed watching the black dudes crib nailing white chicks. Access that from Dadspad.com Like those safari watering hole webcams only you pay $5 per day to maybe get lucky and see the black dude nailing some ho. I like your entrepreneurial spirit Dad. Your legend grows along with some of the other "members" here.
    I like how you think, Katstale.

The black guy's balcony is about 5 floors higher than mine, so I will have to figure out a way to get a camera pointed through is window. Even from my rooftop he's about 3 stories higher.

I have not seen him on the balcony though since the last Padres day game. Maybe he picks up the girls that are headed to the games and persuades them to his condo for free drinks and a view of the game. I dont know, I will definitely keep an eye on him balcony though.

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Okay, Dad, NOW we're talking!!!!!! THAT'S what I was looking for from this thread! LOVE IT!!!

This could be a great new avenue for Dad threads... like, a whole new vision... Rather than simply finding pics on the Web, this one will be actual candid captured photos of hot San Diego chicks going about their business... Sure, it won't have photos as racy as in your other threads, but who can't appreciate some hot broad in an elevator or crossing the street... I like it!

And there's the "realness" factor too that really works. It's like... a gonzo Dad thread!
    Capy, here is a picture I took earlier today. This girl was just standing around talking on her cell phone, barefoot. She was holding her high heels in her hand.

Thats nasty.

If I did not know any better I would say she is doing the walk of shame. But this was at like 2PM.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

a) very cool
    b) lots of jealous losers on this thread

Dad

Here is a fun one.

This girl was so drunk... all she wanted to do was sit on the curb and drink her soda and coffee and eat what I think was a sandwich but she was having difficulties trying to sit on the curb. It was only around 3PM.

She probably had a few too many at Dirty Dels which is only about 1 block from where I took this picture.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Oh yeah. Keep em coming Pops.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Good stuff, Dad! Just be careful not to get caught now that you're "out in the field" doing your work instead of behind a keyboard.

We're all real proud of the work you're doing out there, soldier. A nation thanks you.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Dad, i dunno if you remember the poster, Fischnasty...he lived in the same place last year before the navy sent him to japan...from what i hear, he is back in sandiego or on his way back soon...probably looking to live in the same place since its near base...

pics from his place from last year...

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    Dad, i dunno if you remember the poster, Fischnasty...he lived in the same place last year before the navy sent him to japan...from what i hear, he is back in sandiego or on his way back soon...probably looking to live in the same place since its near base...

pics from his place from last year...

Raydog, I know exactly where that is. In fact, if I was up on my rooftop and he was on his balcony we could wave to each other. Probably even have a conversation.

Dad

Good stuff, Dad! Just be careful not to get caught now that you're "out in the field" doing your work instead of behind a keyboard.

We're all real proud of the work you're doing out there, soldier. A nation thanks you.
    Capy, I almost got caught last week in the elevator. I went to take pic and forgot to turn the flass off on the camera. As the door was opening the flash went off, I think she did not notice because the door opened and she started to walk out and she never turned around. As we walked to the exit she even opened the held the door open for me and smiled. Man, that was a close one, Capy. I will never forget to check the flash again. It that door had not opened I would have been busted, how embarrasing would that be?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

Dad

Here are some decent legs walking in front of Petco Park.

She had on a backpack and was pulling a small suitcase, she is is probably visiting San Diego and just got into town.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Capy, I almost got caught last week in the elevator. I went to take pic and forgot to turn the flass off on the camera. As the door was opening the flash went off, I think she did not notice because the door opened and she started to walk out and she never turned around. As we walked to the exit she even opened the held the door open for me and smiled. Man, that was a close one, Capy. I will never forget to check the flash again. It that door had not opened I would have been busted, how embarrasing would that be?
    Great work and crisis averted! Don't forget ALSO to turn it to silent! Because people can also hear a picture being taken! We need to keep you out there doing the peoples' work!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Here are some decent legs walking in front of Petco Park.

She had on a backpack and was pulling a small suitcase, she is is probably visiting San Diego and just got into town.

WOW, you did phenomenally well here, Dad!! What I'm fascinated by is how you got totally NON-BLURRY photos even though you obviously had to take them with your phone/camera "casually" swinging by your side, right?? Wow, Kudos, brother! And yes, hot legs!!!

Dad

Capy, the trick is too do video instead of taking pics. Then you can do screen captures off the video.
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave Dad 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker, and BetterBizness

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Capy, the trick is too do video instead of taking pics. Then you can do screen captures off the video.

Never thought of that! Wait, I just tried it from my iPhone and I could not see where I can leverage screenshots out of videos. Do you have something else?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Not the best picture in the worl here, but this is something I saw today while walking around.

next time slip and fall to the ground and take a picture up the skirt please

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i am imagining my hand sliding up that girls leg while she is pulling the suitcase

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

a whales vagina

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

great pics dad

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

LOL, as soon as I saw that couch in that room I knew what it was. Some of the youngest hottest girls I've seen have been fukked on that couch, the guy that hires the girls to come in does a damn good job.

BTW for those not familiar, someone put together a big collection (28GB) of casting couch videos on piratebay. If you know how to download torrents then grab it, well worth the wait
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 06-18-12 at 05:24 PM.

Dad

Never thought of that! Wait, I just tried it from my iPhone and I could not see where I can leverage screenshots out of videos. Do you have something else?
    To take a screenshot with your iPhone, just press the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time. It's as simple as that, Capy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I just finished the move to Downtown San Diego.

I have a lot of new projects that will be eating into my sbr posting time here in the next few weeks, but at least game days are going to be fun!

Awesome! Give us a job!

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Genius!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Daddy is a hero to all!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dad

Dad

Do you guys like them a little chubby sometimes?

First 123456 ... Last