BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Broke Diff SBR Poker Players

Unfukkin real that there are 150-160 players a day playing in the free donkaments and we only have 5 people signed up for the Lowroller tournament tonight!

JFC it's only 110 point buyin!

BigOrange

6 players now. Will we even get 1 full table?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Not sure why you're complaining & bringing exposure to it. You should be happy & want 15 players or less to be guaranteed at least 100 back.

Perhaps if the payouts were decent like the dailies, you would see a healthier turnout. 11th-15th lose 10 pts from their buy in, then they have to roll the 100 payout 3x.

BigOrange

Typical Min cash thinking by Booby.

I would rather see 50-60 in it so a top 3 finish wins something. I guess there are many here just like you that are worried about their 100 points.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

I would rather see 50-60 in it so a top 3 finish wins something. I guess there are many here just like you that are worried about their 100 points.
    What do you expect, the forum is mostly comprised of broke dikks. Why would a broke dikk register with 110 pts they don't have or can barely afford, when they need a top 10 just to try & break even with rollover? You can't even get 25 entries for this -EV tourney & you want 50-60.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

Different mentalities for sure...there's a reason the payouts are participation based instead of standard skill-based: most would rather play for little to nothing and mincash than enjoy a competitive poker format. High roller formats are worse than usual, always get several people just trying to mincash and only lose 10 points

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

posterboy for mincash:

accessories not included

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

It was randomly announced 24 hours before in a random ass time slot so maybe blame SBR for piss poor scheduling???

or maybe it's the fact nobody trusts these half assed tourneys when guys are charged 1000s over advertised and have to beg to get it fixed??

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Dont see it as a problem that it was advertised so late....I'm sure SBR was just trying to fill a void before saturdays final and the next promo

I do wish they'd look into the software issues though.....I played last week, was moved to a different table late in the tourney (blinds 400-800) was seated at what would have been the small blind, and the small blind was deducted from my chips....I assume when you are moved from one table to the next and seated in what would have been the SB, you're just skipped until the button passes you

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

What time is the tournament

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    or maybe it's the fact nobody trusts these half assed tourneys when guys are charged 1000s over advertised and have to beg to get it fixed??
    get it fixed????

hahaha.....

here's the latest applicant for "SBR Poker Technician":

as you can clearly see, the only thing he's workin on is 1. growing that rack into a flappy c-cup, and 2. that all day sucker attached to his head

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Didn't even know it was scheduled until an hour after it started.

Auto Donk

because sue ellen was inquiring about what slut you were going to be sleepin' with last night.... tho i loved your response.....

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

some more ...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    get it fixed????

hahaha.....

here's the latest applicant for "SBR Poker Technician":

as you can clearly see, the only thing he's workin on is 1. growing that rack into a flappy c-cup, and 2. that all day sucker attached to his head
    See what happens Donkey, when you change avatar like your underwear once per week? Your posts don't make sense dumbass.

Only unstable douchebags change their avatar once/week, you should be locked up in a mental institution. Now go take your Ritalin to treat that ADD of yours.

Auto Donk