RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sharper I believe you said I was drunk because of nonsense I was posting in poker subforum.

sharper do you want to correct this, or do you want to get buried in other thread as well

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Because none of the accusers have posted the "obvious" evidence. They simply drop in and casually accuse the scarf of some serious sht.

Im sure you of all people understand the presumption of innocence snip3 deserves here.
    not necessarily true... you have to be at the table to even have the hh..... these were just a couple of the hands to which players were privy to....

a full review of the 4 horseman id's and their hole cards and interaction with sniper is necessary before anyone can "rush to judgment"

if what aggiesshawn says is true, many hands were of the raise fold variety, and noone has posted them, presumably b/c they do not have access to them......

everyone needs to stfu until sbr reviews ALL of those hands

it'll be interesting to see how the four horseman respond to this if at all.... they have no posts, no involvement with the site other than poker, and their sole purpose was apparently poker. They even managed to all sign up quick when you had to sign up in the first minute or two to even get a seat in the one-per-day trnies..... so sbr poker is obviously oh-so-important to them!!!!!!!!! where are they now? will they even continue to play?
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-09-16 at 02:32 PM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    sharper I believe you said I was drunk because of nonsense I was posting in poker subforum.

sharper do you want to correct this, or do you want to get buried in other thread as well
    Reread and reflect cause that's not what I said Rudy

I'm on your side Rudy

And I'll agree with donker that everyone should stfu about it until the world class poker analysts at SBR can investigate this...

RudyRuetigger

I'm on your side Rudy

And I'll agree with donker that everyone should stfu about it until the world class poker analysts at SBR can investigate this...
    you are on my side???

Respect goes both ways comrade but we'll have to agree to disagree here Rudy's epic drunken poker rants seal the deal for me and I just haven't seen the sheer volume of alcohol from RLoB that I see from Rudy, but perhaps I need to investigate further

I'll call you on the 323 burner later today and we'll discuss my findings
    not likely pal. all of my poker rants have proven true

RudyRuetigger

including this one

SharpAngles

Maybe you didn't want the title of SBR drinker of the year 2015?

I guess I'm not on your side if that's the case pal

Still never said you post nonsense...

you want to go to war?...you wanna war????...you gonna get one!

RudyRuetigger

you used rant as a bad word. I would like you to say all of my "factual observations would hold up if Jesus was judge"
    instead

SharpAngles

Rudy,

Relax Chico,

Nobody tells me what to do...and Chico...Nobody tells me when to do it!

RudyRuetigger

Luckily my name is "Nobody" after hours so settle the fukk down

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm on your side Rudy

are they even investigating ?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    I have neither side but I have wondered about these players:

Luisballo
    Alessdo
    LSU4ever

I am unsure if they are spelled correctly. They are always in the 7PM tourneys. I've been playing for years and besides the soft collusion that is expected in the small community these are the only players i have suspected I was cheated by with hard collusion. I have no idea if they are connected with sniper.

I really would like to give Sniper the benefit of the doubt. But after all the suspicion....all 3 of the above players are not in tonight's 7pm tournament. Seems like a big coincidence to see these guys all not play today.

ivanloko, still made the tournament though.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Luckily my name is "Nobody" after hours so settle the fukk down

I don't start problems Rudy

I finish them Rudy

You're one of the good guys Rudes, settle the fuk down

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    are they even investigating ?
    LOL Doubtful

Would anyone down there know what they were looking for anyways? No shade on SBR, just being real...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    I have neither side but I have wondered about these players:

Luisballo
    Alessdo
    LSU4ever

I am unsure if they are spelled correctly. They are always in the 7PM tourneys. I've been playing for years and besides the soft collusion that is expected in the small community these are the only players i have suspected I was cheated by with hard collusion. I have no idea if they are connected with sniper.

does anyone know how to spell the 2nd guy correctly? Just looking at the 2 and ivanloko, they all started playing at the same time. Around January 13th.

Humor me for a bit. Can non pros roll points over? Have these guys ever cashed? Doesn't SBR save its HH to your hard drive? These guys have no rollover outside of Luis. Is there ring game HH with them?

Those accounts look pretty shady but unless there's more evidence you're pretty much just bluffing with air
    Last edited by daneblazer; 02-09-16 at 10:36 PM.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    does anyone know how to spell the 2nd guy correctly? Just looking at the 2 and ivanloko, they all started playing at the same time. Around January 13th.

Humor me for a bit. Can non pros roll points over? Have these guys ever cashed? Doesn't SBR save its HH to your hard drive? These guys have no rollover outside of Luis. Is there ring game HH with them?

Those accounts look pretty shady but unless there's more evidence you're pretty much just bluffing with air
    No Bluff, They Folded and as long as they stay folded all is good.
    Ivanloko was on autofolded all game so he just took a spot away from a real SBR member is all.

I hope all will be normal again.

Non Pro's can roll points but there was only a couple that played more than once. They have their own non pro ring game tables on the poker tab to roll their points over just amongst themselves. Check it out on the poker program. This is set up this way so non-pro's can't give points to pro's. This is the scam that hurts SBR.
    PhiltheThrill played as non-pro to kill time at work but has stopped playing now as he said it is really was just a total waste of time for him. He might as well do work...lol.
    Alessedo (sp) got a 3rd place a few days ago.

Auto Donk

must be a pain in the ass to now have to register all four id's in separate trnies..... even more of a pain in the ass to actually play them with no upside any longer....

Figure this charade will continue for another week or so, then, strangely enough, the Four Horseman id's will simply fade away.......

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    must be a pain in the ass to now have to register all four id's in separate trnies..... even more of a pain in the ass to actually play them with no upside any longer....

Figure this charade will continue for another week or so, then, strangely enough, the Four Horseman id's will simply fade away.......
    i believe none of them signed up at all other than ivanloko. Who didn't even play.

Auto Donk

amazing how these gung-ho poker players, all of whom signed up in mere seconds in the "one trny per day sign up quick or you're out" era of sbr poker, now have suddenly lost all interest in playing poker.....

maybe this thread will get them re-interested?????

at least for a week?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

LSU joined the 3pm on Monday, I pointed out how he, magically, was doing well in it without sniper there to take all his chips (3rd with 3300ish chips in first 30 minutes). Within 3 minutes of posting that he lost all his chips and was out, hasn't been back since.
    Last edited by astro61200; 02-10-16 at 02:23 PM.

astro61200

Another day of no lsu4everandever.. Craaaaazy

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

looks like all of the "suspected" team sniper have disappeared. hmmmmm.... one has to think.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Does anyone have the 3pm 1-20 results for the 11th?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Another day of no lsu4everandever.. Craaaaazy
    Yeah crazy that new people you harass at the tables don't want to play any more. Just craaaaazy

You amateur detectives have made up so much bullshit now you have convinced each other.

How about you post these records you have been keeping to back up your claims that ANY of these posters actually did play the same tourney as Sniper every day? Or are you just fishing and making up whatever you think will help to justify your bullying?

Aggie started this thread with the claim "LSU4 has played in every 7pm tourney (EXCEPT ONE) available"

Where is your records of this Aggie?

If it is true it proves that he did not play against Sniper every day as Astro has claimed. As I saw Sniper very regularly in the 3pm myself.

Basically, you guys have contradicted each other and after a a week of this nonsense none of you have come up with any proof that even suggests any wrong doing or even anything to back up your fanciful and contradictory claims about who played when and did what.

Stop acting like jealous 'Mean Girls' bullies and beat this guy on the leaderboard if you are so sure the only way he can win is by cheating.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah crazy that new people you harass at the tables don't want to play any more. Just craaaaazy

You amateur detectives have made up so much bullshit now you have convinced each other.

How about you post these records you have been keeping to back up your claims that ANY of these posters actually did play the same tourney as Sniper every day? Or are you just fishing and making up whatever you think will help to justify your bullying?

Aggie started this thread with the claim "LSU4 has played in every 7pm tourney (EXCEPT ONE) available"

If it is true it proves that he did not play against Sniper every day as Astro has claimed. As I saw Sniper very regularly in the 3pm myself.

Basically, you guys have contradicted each other and after a a week of this nonsense none of you have come up with any proof that even suggests any wrong doing or even anything to back up your fanciful and contradictory claims about who played when and did what.

Stop acting like jealous 'Mean Girls' bullies and beat this guy on the leaderboard if you are so sure the only way he can win is by cheating.
    I hope, when you say "you" you aren't referring to "me". Seeing as how any post I've made in this topic was either making light of the situation, saying I didn't think sniper cheated, or pointing out how LSU just disappeared.

I've never even been at the same table as lsu, so that makes "Yeah crazy that new people you harass at the tables don't want to play any more." rather hard.

I never said they played the same tourney, just simply pointed out how lsu just disappears afterward.

In fact, any claim you make toward me is wrong. Thanks, though. Maybe try going back and reading the thread before you make accusations next time. K? Thanks

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

if you don't believe that what happened here was highly suspicious, then you have to be as naive as they come. new ID's popping out of everywhere and sniper going on the run he did (whereas the others are losing everyday). i don't believe any of us have all the facts because no one was watching that close early on. that's why we asked SBR to get involved. as usual, they did nothing to rule one way or another.

i've said several times, if there is proven evidence they are not connected then i will hush up. but instead, the only evidence i've seen is the new ID's all disappeared after the subject was brought up. no one ever got in a chat argument with these ID's (other than sniper). so if the bullying impacted anyone, why didn't sniper leave and not them? yes, they were mentioned in the forum's, but not ONE responded there either.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    if you don't believe that what happened here was highly suspicious, then you have to be as naive as they come. new ID's popping out of everywhere and sniper going on the run he did (whereas the others are losing everyday). i don't believe any of us have all the facts because no one was watching that close early on. that's why we asked SBR to get involved. as usual, they did nothing to rule one way or another.

i've said several times, if there is proven evidence they are not connected then i will hush up. but instead, the only evidence i've seen is the new ID's all disappeared after the subject was brought up. no one ever got in a chat argument with these ID's (other than sniper). so if the bullying impacted anyone, why didn't sniper leave and not them? yes, they were mentioned in the forum's, but not ONE responded there either.

Matty hitting it on the head. Seems to be a simple solution as to what the problem is here. Check the hand histories in the tourneys in question and be done with it. Typical response from SBR & mods as opposed to figuring out what the issue is. Shame, I've met some really great guys here, hoping to have a blast in vegas next month, but am really questioning whether or not i will renew. You claim you want to build the poker following but you allow shady shit to occur.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

if you don't believe that what happened here was highly suspicious, then you have to be as naive as they come.
    Sure, if half of what has been claimed as fact was correct it would look "highly suspicious". But like I said it's been a week with nothing but claims, some contradictory, and nothing of substance. If you look back to page 1 the first question I asked Aggie was how serious was he about what he posted being accurate. If he had replied and said it was I might have taken this more seriously. Since then the only extra evidence seems to be questionable claims about how often these other IDs played against the guy.

I don't have access to poker admin to see for myself but I'm pretty sure someone has checked this out and I am guessing that they found the IDs mentioned hardly ever played/lost hands against each other so any investigation would end there. (that isn't inside info. I genuinely have not been told anything about it. Just my educated guess.)

RudyRuetigger

theres no cheating going on here, not even suspicious activity (as of yet)

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Sure, if half of what has been claimed as fact was correct it would look "highly suspicious". But like I said it's been a week with nothing but claims, some contradictory, and nothing of substance. If you look back to page 1 the first question I asked Aggie was how serious was he about what he posted being accurate. If he had replied and said it was I might have taken this more seriously. Since then the only extra evidence seems to be questionable claims about how often these other IDs played against the guy.

I don't have access to poker admin to see for myself but I'm pretty sure someone has checked this out and I am guessing that they found the

IDs mentioned hardly ever played/lost hands against each other so any investigation would end there. (that isn't inside info. I genuinely have not been told anything about it. Just my educated guess.)
    So if "poker admin" has looked into this as you think they did, why not post and explain what the conclusion is. The constant ignoring issues or the appearance of doing nothing is sometimes bigger than the real problem
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So if "poker admin" has looked into this as you think they did, why not post and explain what the conclusion is. The constant ignoring issues or the appearance of doing nothing is sometimes bigger than the real problem
    I do personally agree with that. But SBR have always been pretty quiet about who has been banned for what or what is checked or done or whatever. I just alerted the admin guys to check if the IDs were connected in any way. They would not bother telling me either way unless I needed to know for some reason. Member privacy is good here. Well as far as I see anyway. I only get what info I need to do my own work.

Anyway, I just think with the spurious info around this thread it's time to get off his back. If he was getting help he won't be able to manage it any longer so we will soon see if he stays on that annual leaderboard or not.

Auto Donk

bullying.... ahhahaha.... get fukkin' real......

sbr has the f'n proof of what these pricks did but is too f'n lazy to pull the hands where the Four Horseman lost their f'n chips.....

instead, they spend time issuing one pt infractions to dumbasses who jaw with each other..... site's a fukkin' joke

posting hands played in public trnies does not invoke "member privacy", it simply goes back in time and publishes what were hands played that everyone could have seen, but largely paid no attention to -- at first -- because the majority of members realize it's f'n penny poker freerolls were talking about, and it takes a hard-up down on his luck fukhead to try and jimmy the system by creating (or having friends create) chip passing id's.....

but after a few weeks and people establishing a history of the play of the Four Horseman, some very skilled players on this site caught on and raised the issue (and no, i'm not including myself in this group).....

post the f'n hands already and this issue will be resolved........... post the Four Horsemen's involvement in those "one per day" trnies from early Jan for starters, at least.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-12-16 at 09:24 AM.

Auto Donk

Opti, if you have access to hh with hole cards, spend an hour lookin' into the disposition of the Four Horseman's chips over one week of Jan trnies.....

then let us know what you find..... it 'll resolve this shit asap

as for me, I don't give a shit b/c as bad as sbr deals me on this site; I won't be in the running for anything promo - wise, and was smart enough to avoid any yearlong challenges this year b/c of ability to play every day issues, so I could not care less.....

but those with substantial yearlong challenges/bets with snipe deserve an answer AFTER a full review of the Four Horseman's chip-losing hands...... if 90 perdcent of their big losses of chips were to one sniper.... then only an idiot would conclude no dumping occurred
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-12-16 at 09:30 AM.

Optional

Whatever SBR should do or not, it's time to get off this guy's case is all.

Go back to page 2 and re-read how he responded to your questions Donk. I think you'll go back to believing him again like you did the first time.

Auto Donk

I'm still waiting to make any call; i do like that he requested an inquiry.... now let's have the inquiry and lay this issue to bed, up or down\

and for the record, I hope snipe wins his yearly challenge after being cleared; at the risk of an infraction, his biggest bet is against resident ConPussy Small b; who id love to see ship sniper 35,000 pts

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

look like sbr has better stuff to do then looking in the HH or reply to my mails.

Still no reply to my question too ... CAN I PLAY SBR POKER WITH A DIFFERENT IP (IRISH) WHEN I GO TO DUBLIN NEXT WEAK ???

i dont wanne get banned !!!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    look like sbr has better stuff to do then looking in the hh or reply to my mails.

Still no reply to my question too ... Can i play sbr poker with a different ip (irish) when i go to dublin next weak ???

I dont wanne get banned !!!!!
    sie betrug teufel

First 12345 Last