USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Men Can I get a Recap From The Tourney Yesterday? Who Went Out When?

Jake? Matty? Stevey? I see Donker lost to BW? Any other notables???

bad beats? How long did the tourney last

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Results are still up in the poker lobby.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

recap is dankelley was running it over until he took a couple of beats, and went out third once the stacks kind of equaled up among the final three....

didn't take long for black bart and jmatz to square off and essentially end it, with ace six vs. sevens, I think (some pair over the six); and of course sbr through the ace to bart, and it was essentially over.....

other early leaders who fumbled their leads were rudyruetigger, he owned the first two-thirds of the trny, along with Grivas_Denigi.... they looked very strong but flamed out (probably a few bad beats thrown in) and didn't even make the final table....

jakepeavy ran strong, finishing just short of the final table; jedimindpicks and steviek ran rather deep as well.....

all in all, alot of good sbr poker was played..... final table consisted of a lot of solid players, but without the "big names" and reputations to go with them (like jake's, tdb's, and biteme's).....

well done, by all who cashed......

and a great job by sbr on the promo, particularly sam keeping everyone up to date!

ps... and a shout out to waves, who dusted me in our heads up last longer challenge, completed when I made an ill-fated shove from the small blind with k4suited, right into mr. klc's pocket nines.... he flopped a set and I missed my suit and hit the rail, handing waves the victory.... good job, waves!
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave Auto Donk 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.