slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

To mofo that letf 3PM MTT just seconds before start!

Really keep on doing that so i have to take spot for someone at 7PM. I wish we could see the name so i know who i need to kick cause i am pretty sure he will play now 7PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

You have to remember common courtesy is generally not a strong point of most.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

probably the angle-shooting waves... sounds like something that prick would do, to try and one player's opportunity to cash away

take screen shots of the board five mins before, 3 mins, and 1 min, then take one after it starts...... you'll have ur culprit

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    probably the angle-shooting waves... sounds like something that prick would do, to try and one player's opportunity to cash away

take screen shots of the board five mins before, 3 mins, and 1 min, then take one after it starts...... you'll have ur culprit
    Ummmm hasn't the argument been that ALL the tourneys have been filled? Where would the angle shooting be?

maybe someone finally did the right thing, had other plans, and bailed out of the tourney

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

really you guys bitch all the time

jfc

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Ummmm hasn't the argument been that ALL the tourneys have been filled? Where would the angle shooting be?
    Of course, what advantage would I have bailing a full tourney? I would be putting myself at a slight disadvantage by creating a 39 man tourney, while playing in a 40 man tourney.

Donkey demonstrating his ignorance yet again.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

waves, ur such an idiot...... the advantage you gained was to deprive another player the opportunity to play, and possibly win points, toward the promo, in a trny that you never intended to play

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Always a conspiracy theory here at SBR

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the advantage you gained was to deprive another player the opportunity to play, and possibly win points, toward the promo, in a trny that you never intended to play
    First of all it wasn't me, prove that it was. You made the accusation, so the burden of proof is obviously on you. It wouldn't be the 1st time Donkey was proven wrong & certainly not the last time.

Your logic is flawed as usual. The player deprived has no effect on me whether he cashes or not, as I'm a lock to make the qualifying top 100. I could stop playing & still qualify.

Secondly...it would be putting myself at a slight disadvantage by creating a 39 man tourney, while I'm playing in a 40 man tourney. Your level of ignorance never ceases to amaze Donkey.

If you can prove it was me, I will promptly transfer 71k pts into your account. When you can't prove it, you leave SBR as previously stated. Accept my challenge pussy.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 09-29-15 at 11:17 AM.

sammygran
    sammygran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17156

Try to get in at the last minute. It worked for me a few times.