SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I'll be rooting for Pierre Neuville to win it all. Kind of liked, when Negreanu was eliminated, since I have little to 0 respect for vegans.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47628

would have been big for poker if Daniel made the final table...damn shame

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    would have been big for poker if Daniel made the final table...damn shame
    very much agree..... and poker needed that shot in the arm.......

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Fuggin BS result right here Poker just can't get out of its own way I guess. You boys are right, Daniel making the N9 would have been awesome for poker.

Daniel Negreanu Eliminated in 11th Place ($526,778)
    Main Stage
    Hand #119

Joe McKeehen raises to 800,000 on the button and Daniel Negreanu defends his big blind. The flop is and Negreanu checks. McKeehen bets 700,000 and Negreanu moves all in for 5,825,000. McKeehen calls and the cards are tabled.
    Negreanu shows , giving him top pair, but needs to fade a lot of cards against McKeehen's , good for a straight and a flush draw. The turn is the , giving McKeehen even more outs. Negreanu needs to fade a diamond, queen, jack, or a three to stay alive and most of the crowd begins shouting for cards that will give Negreanu the best hand.
    The crowd groans as the dealer burns and turns the on the river to give McKeehen a winning straight. Negreanu takes home over $526,000 for his 11th place finish and McKeehen continues to extend his lead over the rest of the field, eliminate one of the most feared players left in the tournament, and combine to an unofficial final table of 10.
    Everybody left is guaranteed $756,897 and after one more elimination, the 2015 November Nine will be reached and they will all be millionaires.
    There is a short break in the action while they re-draw for seats and move everybody to the ESPN featured table.
    Joe McKeehen - 60,425,000 (151 bb)
    Daniel Negreanu - Eliminated in 11th Place ($526,778)

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Wow, that was an expensive river card. Was some serious money bumps in the next couple of spots.

Auto Donk

daniel looks like me there in that photo, only problem is that's me every night as I take a similar beatdown by some donk on the river here on sbr........

I feel your pain daniel, i feel your pain.... losing an extra fifty betpoints to a bad beat is the same as losing an extra 500k pay level at the wsop if you truly love the game......... the sting is the same, regardless the stakes!

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Fuggin BS result right here
    Not a BS result in the slightest. There was only one mistake (arguable) made throughout this entire hand... Daniel not shoving preflop. I'm assuming blinds were 200K-400K... he has 15 BBs vrs a player on the button who is raising literally every pot. McKeehan min-raises from the button, Daniel should have just shoved preflop. After the flop, it's just a cooler. No way either player is folding. McKeehan certainly made zero mistakes in the course of the hand, and Daniel arguably made one, not just shoving all in preflop.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I meant BS result as in US poker could have used a guy of his stature making the FT. Instead, we have the charming troll McKeehen and these other random fuks that will make 0 impact to the current situation.

Fuggin BS I'm telling you!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, Ra77er, and BeerDog99

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    I meant BS result as in US poker could have used a guy of his stature making the FT. Instead, we have the charming troll McKeehen and these other random fuks that will make 0 impact to the current situation.

Fuggin BS I'm telling you!
    wsop should've done lack nascar and given Kid Poker a restrictor plate with a hole 3x larger than the other 10 players left.....

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

anyone who was active on 2P2 back in the day was rooting for Stealthmunk, aka Schwartz. Would've been such a good rail.

First 12