playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Bobo cherry picking at its best!!!! Typicak douchebag move!

On Friday Bobo uncharacteristically signed up early for the 11pm poker tournament since he was worried that they might "sell out" all 40 seats to all tournaments early.
    Well in usual bobo fashion, he has nothing better to do but sit by his computer all day to monitor the other tournaments. He chose not to unregister to play in the 3pm since it was full

But in typical bobo fashion though, he sees that the 7pm has only 23 players with 1 minute left and quickly unregisters in the last 10 seconds to join that tournament! At karma got him and he didn't cash

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't you the guy who played numerous tournaments in one day and got banned from the last promotion?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well I certainly didn't do it in the last minute.

And during the last series, NO I DIDNT play multiple tournaments. My banning from the series was bullshit since it was only related to rollovers and not the actual tournament series

And we are talking about bobo here who has to pull every angleshot on earth to beat me in the year long challenge. Hell I didn't get to play for 5 weeks and he is still just a minicash ahead of me
    Last edited by playersonly69; 05-03-15 at 03:39 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Hello Pot, meet Kettle
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Astounding irony aside, did you somehow miss the part where he's been doing this ever since he joined? Guy simply isn't capable of beating most here without playing more tourneys against fewer players....he's admitted as much, hence the behavior. Of course he's angle-shooting, but you went into the challenge knowing he would.

It is pretty funny that with an extra 5 weeks worth of tournaments, he was barely able to catch up to you in the series

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Funny how POS was registered in the 11pm, but unregistered & played the same 7pm tourney as well. POS is notorious for breaking rules, what rule did I break?

If something comes up & I unregister to play a tourney that better fits my daily activities, that's strictly my business. If anyone cared to do the research in my pts history, it would probably reveal that was my 1st unregistered tourney in 9 months, if not longer.

If I was angle shooting as you ignorantly claim, surely I would be unregistering more than once a year.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Funny how POS was registered in the 11pm, but unregistered & played the same 7pm tourney as well. POS is notorious for breaking rules, what rule did I break?

If something comes up & I unregister to play a tourney that better fits my daily activities, that's strictly my business. If anyone cared to do the research in my pts history, it would probably reveal that was my 1st unregistered tourney in 9 months, if not longer.

If I was angle shooting as you ignorantly claim, surely I would be unregistering more than once a year.
    I agree with you, you probably haven't unregistered from a tourney in a long time...but that doesn't mean you weren't angle-shooting, it just means you were waiting to register at the last second. PO actually hit the nail on the head as to why it went down different in first one of this series. Make excuses as you will, or try to remind us that you won a contest that one time, but it doesn't change reality.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

although my opinion on the matter is not that important

bobbywaves is far better member of SBR than PlayersOnly is

the things bobby does is ok by the rules , the acts POS are guilty of are worthy of punishment by SBR

Plus bobby seems to hold his own in his retorts back to his accusers

compared to POS deflecting anything and everything
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    although my opinion on the matter is not that important

bobbywaves is far better member of SBR than PlayersOnly is

the things bobby does is ok by the rules , the acts POS are guilty of are worthy of punishment by SBR

Plus bobby seems to hold his own in his retorts back to his accusers

compared to POS deflecting anything and everything
    Your opinion is important fidy, that's pretty much all we do round here is trade opinions

Most would probably agree with you here regarding who's the better member of the community, and as you said, bobbo's angle-shoots are within the rules. Disagree about bobbo holding his own, but I understand how it might appear so: he's extremely repetitive and makes up some excuses that sound believable at first glance...it's only when you've seen him make the same excuses time and time again, or try to twist reality to match his opinions. I personally find that more distasteful, but most people aren't probably.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Your opinion is important fidy, that's pretty much all we do round here is trade opinions

Most would probably agree with you here regarding who's the better member of the community, and as you said, bobbo's angle-shoots are within the rules. Disagree about bobbo holding his own, but I understand how it might appear so: he's extremely repetitive and makes up some excuses that sound believable at first glance...it's only when you've seen him make the same excuses time and time again, or try to twist reality to match his opinions. I personally find that more distasteful, but most people aren't probably.
    thank you sir , I try not to run my mouth too much in situations where I do not have much involvement in
    I just wanted to throw what I said out there due to PlayersOnly making this thread. Like downsouth said, talk about
    the pot calling the kettle black lol . Its what prompted me to say something. Trust me, I fully understand considering
    your dealing with bobby why you see him in a dif light.
    He can be terribly annoying about that singular contest you all had
    and he is far from a great poster imo (especially since he alienated himself @ the bash )
    (((which as least he attended.... unlike me)))

It basically boils down to how big of a fartface PlayersOnly is .
    Man the dude deflects everything and whines like he is a saint
    The way I see it , the things that have been done wrong to PlayersOnly
    is just shit he flung in a direction at some point or another that has
    caught wind and flew right back in his face.
    Once again want to say I can see where you are coming from Trips when it comes to bobby
    and its honorable to see someone that even though they did not agree fully with a post
    they were still respectful in their reply back

Thats the kind of people I like to associate myself with, rather online or in the real world

Triple_D_Bet

thank you sir , I try not to run my mouth too much in situations where I do not have much involvement in
    I just wanted to throw what I said out there due to PlayersOnly making this thread. Like downsouth said, talk about
    the pot calling the kettle black lol . Its what prompted me to say something. Trust me, I fully understand considering
    your dealing with bobby why you see him in a dif light.
    and he is far from a great poster imo (especially since he alienated himself @ the bash )

It basically boils down to how big of a fartface PlayersOnly is .
    Man the dude deflects everything and whines like he is a saint
    The way I see it , the things that have been done wrong to PlayersOnly
    is just shit he flung in a direction at some point or another that has
    caught wind and flew right back in his face.
    Once again want to say I can see where you are coming from Trips when it comes to bobby
    and its honorable to see someone that even though they did not agree fully with a post
    they were still respectful in their reply back

Thats the kind of people I like to associate myself with, rather online or in the real world
    Well said

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bobbo just trying to do anything and everything to try and increase his pathetic chances in cashing in trnies......

that's why he trails me by about 2k pts now in our yearly challenge.........

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

For the record I wouldn't even be mentioning the challenge results, if it weren't for Tripe's "annoying" comments in multiple threads claiming I lack basic poker skills. Tripe is too ignorant to realize what his statement says about his poker game, when I soundly defeated him "lacking basic poker skills."

The way I chose to have fun at the bash is my business. Like you said, at least I attended & supported SBR functions at bash. There's no relation between my actions at bash & the quality of my posts.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

POS69 just jelly because he's completely points broke