no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Who's responsible for return of missing poker points?

Points have been missing since dec 20th website meltdown from poker site which took out buy in twice and returned nothing once leaving the table. I have ask several times in multible forums for their return with no results.

Does Douglas have the responsibility or would it be a different mod? Shari indicates the points to be worthless and best just to forget them. Downsouth finds it humerous with the need to mock me.

HAVE NOT OTHERS HAVE THEIR POINTS MISSING AND RETURN OR IS IT COMMON TO FORGET THEM?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

u were still at the table; you autofolded 85 blinds to me heads up...... gg!

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

lol

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Appears that no one is responsible as site remains broken with my points still misssing. I left the table with points that have never found their way home.

Now another finds his points missing and I hope that it is you next.

THIS IS NOT COMPLAINING BUT REPORTING!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the poker point fairy came and got them, and left a papa john's pizza under your pillow.........

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Points have been missing since dec 20th website meltdown from poker site which took out buy in twice and returned nothing once leaving the table. I have ask several times in multible forums for their return with no results.

Does Douglas have the responsibility or would it be a different mod? Shari indicates the points to be worthless and best just to forget them. Downsouth finds it humerous with the need to mock me.

HAVE NOT OTHERS HAVE THEIR POINTS MISSING AND RETURN OR IS IT COMMON TO FORGET THEM?
    Correct; anyone who claims to make millions off freerolls and have as much wealth as you do who goes on to complain about losing sleep over $4 worth of pizza deserves to be mocked mercilessly

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you get them to bring back either the 10am or 9pm, I'll give you your points back