mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Figures you would quickly deflect the question to something else. Didn't think you were a RB....your style of play is more like that of a trainer. Not that those are bad people....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Figures you would quickly deflect the question to something else. Didn't think you were a RB....your style of play is more like that of a trainer. Not that those are bad people....
    As if you're going to make any verification from a photo, you can't be that ignorant.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

No, but we can look it up from one of the yearbook services out there online to verify. Then trace down to school records, newspaper records/etc...just want a pic to start the process.

This isn't the 1900's anymore. Information is out there to be had. I would say it's obvious that you knew that, but from what I've seen from your posts, that is debatable.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wussywaves was in the band....... total band fahg!!!!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

BW's...saw you trolling my other thread. So why don't you go ahead and send me your school info so I can verify your "RB" status. I was on e-yearbook a while ago and they every school yearbook out there. You can PM it to me if you want.

Auto Donk

I know he will not be able to confirm his rb/running back status, but he will have absolutely no problem confirming is "LB" status......

no, not "linebacker", but "LOVES BAREBACK" status.....

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Donker...I'm all for entertainment, but going a little overboard here, and not just with the target. If you wanna go at biter, you've gotta bring A-game, 'cause he's gonna bring his

BW's...saw you trolling my other thread. So why don't you go ahead and send me your school info so I can verify your "RB" status. I was on e-yearbook a while ago and they every school yearbook out there. You can PM it to me if you want.

I'm sure he will, bobbo not the sort to duck anyone, right?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

No PM access as stated numerous times, I'll e-mail it to you chump.

Auto Donk

done with bitemeSfCm......... and no a-game necessary for a dumbass who thinks somehow accepting a bet made by a boorish jackass somehow equals "extortion"...... i know he's a cheating fck, and lowly will confirm that in rather short order..... regardless, i avoid playing with him while he's "using,"; he's easy to beat when he's not...... and it's easy to tell when he is and isn't..... other than when required to play with that cpos, (eg., in trnies at same table), I'm done with him while he's "using."

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    done with bitemeSfCm......... and no a-game necessary for a dumbass who thinks somehow accepting a bet made by a boorish jackass somehow equals "extortion"...... i know he's a cheating fck, and lowly will confirm that in rather short order..... regardless, i avoid playing with him while he's "using,"; he's easy to beat when he's not...... and it's easy to tell when he is and isn't..... other than when required to play with that cpos, (eg., in trnies at same table), I'm done with him while he's "using."

mgcdc.gif

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Donk why are you so stupid Bite is an employee....I exposed him in a thread.
    He was telling me he met me at a bash 100% he wanted to bet money he did.
    The 3 bashes I went to were all before he became a member...so he met me while he was working.
    Thats why the guy is a human card rack....zero poker skill
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave konck 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave konck 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave konck 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    This made me LOL!

Auto Donk

not to mention the names of any c p o s superusers, but the no. 1 thing to look for when playing one and what truly gives away the cheater, and I hope oafy's stats account for this item as well, is the number of hands the wildly betting superuser somehow always miraculously lays down when you hold a big hand preflop or flop a set or a straight on a rather untextured board...... While a f'n superuser will always somehow know to call you down while holding hi card ace or third pair when u miss on a textured board and bluff at it, he NEVER seems to call you down when you don't miss, and generally folds the second you raise......... that's where the proof against this fuuck truly can be found.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-19-14 at 08:48 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Donker... you've gotta bring A-game
    Since unequivocally proclaiming he was "done" w/ me... Ms. Forrest has made at least 6 posts referencing me (that I've seen, prolly more).

He has zero control of himself, NONE. What Sharp Angles and everyone else sees: I PWN HIM.

Click here to see donk & konck's only "A" game

^^
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 12:13 PM. Reason: image does not exist

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Auto Donk

are you referring to my haiku?

super-using fahg

king of the penny ring games

NOOOOOOO!!!! MY ROLLOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

are you referring to my haiku?

I lick konck's asshole

when not obsessing on Bite

I do little else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^ that one?... naw.... doubt anyone is... BUT, you must be commended for being so autobiographical!

More about THIS:

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    ^^ that one?... yes, and kockn is dead right about me being such a stupid fuk i put my foot in my mouth about having met him at a Bash when I indeed still worked for SBR. Of course I kept contact with former employees, and we shriek with gay laughter when I totally fuk some member over by playing two rags and hitting runner runner to beat his top set he flopped. knowing the cards, from knowing people in the right places, has it's benefits.... i've managed to steal so much money i bought a bar in san francisco. now waves and I feeeellllll the POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powerhouse-slider-final.jpg
    !

More about THIS:
    wow............

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

wow............
    All ya got is to try (fail) and lamely copy ME... huh?
    No originality AT ALL.
    Uh yeah... talk about your WOW.

24/7 obsessing... prolly only thing you're really good at.

Even on the tt scale your "game" is about a (D -)

On anyone else's... it's clearly an (F)

Hey, in your continuing obsessing over me, er, I mean, being "done" w/me... least try for ONE original thought process... ok?

Really really TRY next time

Auto Donk

mmmkaaaayyyyyyyy

First 12