View Poll Results: WHICH TIME IS BEST????

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10am est Tourney

34 59.65%
  • 12pm est Tourney

23 40.35%
    In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Sbr poker please vote!!!!

Vote on the time you like the best?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I voted but based on numerous times in the past where the powers that be don't listen, or even grace us with a response, this is likely falling on deaf ears...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

the 10 am tourney, its the only 1 I have a chance at playing every now and then

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    the 10 am tourney, its the only 1 I have a chance at playing every now and then
    Let that man play his tourney......

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Shouldn't SBR had ran this poll before making the change?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I prefer noon, personally.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

to u fuks complaining sbr dont owe us anything. Now vote and stfu. I choose 12pm because it suits me better and I could care less if it affects you or not. good day.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Since it's not a lopsided vote in favor of 10am thus far, don't see it changing anytime soon.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

10 AM

And Bobbo is a moron.

dogracin
    dogracin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

4,5,6 AM? At one time there was a 4AM that had good attendance

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    Shouldn't SBR had ran this poll before making the change?
    I don't think sbr cares

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    10 AM

And Bobbo is a moron.
    You don't even play, so why you care chump?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Neither do you...you only show up for freerolls or massive overlays, and when you do, it's to try to fold to a mincash...not playing poker by most definitions.

The fact this clown thinks he's even average is amusing to no end

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Neither do you...you only show up for freerolls or massive overlays, and when you do, it's to try to fold to a mincash...not playing poker by most definitions.

The fact this clown thinks he's even average is amusing to no end
    min cashing lol

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I voted for 10am but I would like it if there was a 12pm tourney, instead of the 3pm.

Robber

I play and I do it better than you, chump

I average a top 5 finish

Get rid of 11 pm, it has lowest attendance

10 noon 3 7 9

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    I play and I do it better than you, chump

I average a top 5 finish

Get rid of 11 pm, it has lowest attendance

10 noon 3 7 9
    You played 5 tourney's in 5 years, fact.

Your ROI is 100%+ less than mine, fact.

Triple_D_Bet

You played 5 tourney's in 5 years, fact.

Your ROI is 100%+ less than mine, fact.
    Was and is greater than yours unless you count the points won from you placing in a freeroll...when it comes to actual paid tourneys, his ROI is still much better than yours.

Robber, you'll have to take him with a grain of salt...he's got to be frustrated; every time he think's he's better than someone, they end up proving him wrong and he has to search desperately for a new reason to think he's good among an ever-shrinking list of possibilities

bobbywaves

Was and is greater than yours unless you count the points won from you placing in a freeroll...when it comes to actual paid tourneys, his ROI is still much better than yours.

Robber, you'll have to take him with a grain of salt...he's got to be frustrated; every time he think's he's better than someone, they end up proving him wrong and he has to search desperately for a new reason to think he's good among an ever-shrinking list of possibilities
    If the championship was a "freeroll," there would be way more than 45 entrants & it wouldn't be password protected. Had to qualify & earn your spot obviously, so why you think it wouldn't count towards poker withdrawals? Of course SBR disagrees with you rationale as well, as they count it. I understand your frustration though, your championship earnings surely didn't help your ROI much.

And you talk about me "desperately searching for a reason?"

Triple_D_Bet

If the championship was a "freeroll," there would be way more than 45 entrants & it wouldn't be password protected. Had to qualify & earn your spot obviously, so why you think it wouldn't count towards poker withdrawals? Of course SBR disagrees with you rationale as well, as they count it. I understand your frustration though, your championship earnings surely didn't help your ROI much.

And you talk about me "desperately searching for a reason?"
    Doesn't matter whether if the freeroll was open to everyone or a select group of players; it has no impact on an actual ROI, as an actual ROI is meaningful based on repeatability. Of course, since BROI isn't based on any sort of reality, but rather just whatever you can cobble together to make yourself feel better...feel free to do what you've always done and create a world where you're a decent player

Just don't talk to me about BROIs...we've already established that (according to your own criteria) your BROI is insignificant, as you don't have the deposits I do. Until you do, per your own definition of the term, yours doesn't count

Maybe instead of focusing on ways to try to make yourself feel better, you should try to play better and do something about the ever-widening lead I have on you in our contest?

bobbywaves

Very easy concept Tripe. But I'll help you out, since you're having so much trouble comprehending:

return on investment (%) = (Net profit / Investment) × 100

Now plug in mine & Robber's total poker withdrawals & deposits into the equation, & report back with your results.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I voted for 10am but I would like it if there was a 12pm tourney, instead of the 3pm.
    I like that suggestion.

Triple_D_Bet

Very easy concept Tripe. But I'll help you out, since you're having so much trouble comprehending:

return on investment (%) = (Net profit / Investment) × 100

Now plug in mine & Robber's total poker withdrawals & deposits into the equation, & report back with your results.
    Correctly quoting a forumla does you no good if you follw it by demonstrating your ignorance of what the variables mean

But again, even by your bogus interpretation, your sample size is insignificant compared to mine, so yours doesn't count. That's what you've been trying to tell robber right? That's the problem with holding such an irrational belief, you can't have it both ways and sound credible

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Might be something to this...there's an awfully big gap between those 2 tourneys. 10 AM definitely needs to stay though for international players imo.

bobbywaves

Correctly quoting a forumla does you no good if you follw it by demonstrating your ignorance of what the variables mean

But again, even by your bogus interpretation, your sample size is insignificant compared to mine, so yours doesn't count. That's what you've been trying to tell robber right? That's the problem with holding such an irrational belief, you can't have it both ways and sound credible
    Robber's sample size is indeed insignificant. Unfortunately, he insisted 5 tourney's in 5 years was somehow significant. Also claimed his ROI was higher, which I easily proved false.

Triple_D_Bet

Robber's sample size is indeed insignificant. Unfortunately, he insisted 5 tourney's in 5 years was somehow significant. Also claimed his ROI was higher, which I easily proved false.
    Significance of sample size isn't the question you asked...you want an answer, ask the right question

But regarding sample sizes, you STILL can't have it both ways. You claim someone has to have as many deposits as you for their BROI to count....and yet you try to compare your BROI to me, when I have far more deposits and (per your own twisted logic) you'd need to catch up to me before you could compare. So which is it bobbo: is a sample size relative (in which case you're wrong about my BROI) or is it absolute (in which case you're wrong about how many people on the site are crushing you in astat you made up)??

bobbywaves

Significance of sample size isn't the question you asked...you want an answer, ask the right question
    your sample size is insignificant compared to mine, so yours doesn't count. That's what you've been trying to tell robber right?
    I was responding to this question regarding Robber above. Regarding sample size my ROI only goes up, never goes down. So when I reach your deposit amounts, I'll have at least a 700% ROI compared to your 39%.

Triple_D_Bet

I was responding to this question regarding Robber above. Regarding sample size my ROI only goes up, never goes down. So when I reach your deposit amounts, I'll have at least a 700% ROI compared to your 39%.
    Guess again bobbo; your sample size is insignificant compared to mine (disqualifying you)....that's based on your statements, not mine!

Read the post above, or have someone smarter help you read and comprehend, then get back to us

bobbywaves

Don't worry Tripe, I documented your 39% ROI at the 200k deposit mark. When I reach 200k, you'll see me around 700%.

Triple_D_Bet

Don't worry Tripe, I documented your 39% ROI at the 200k deposit mark. When I reach 200k, you'll see me around 700%.
    ...and until then, your BROI is DQ'ed (not that it was ever taken seriously by anyone other than yourself of course). As such, you'd be wise not to mention it now that it's been proven insignificant by both what the rest of the world believes AND what you believe

bobbywaves

...and until then, your BROI is DQ'ed (not that it was ever taken seriously by anyone other than yourself of course). As such, you'd be wise not to mention it now that it's been proven insignificant by both what the rest of the world believes AND what you believe
    Contrary to what you believe, ROI is one of the most significant stats recognized world wide.

Triple_D_Bet

Contrary to what you believe, ROI is one of the most significant stats recognized world wide.
    Didn't say it wasn't in many areas; however, your nonsensical definition of it (specifically as it relates to poker) isn't adopted by anyone else in the world

bobbywaves

Didn't say it wasn't in many areas; however, your nonsensical definition of it (specifically as it relates to poker) isn't adopted by anyone else in the world
    Nothing nonsensical about the definition, I simply plugged my poker numbers into the accepted ROI formula.

Triple_D_Bet

Nothing nonsensical about the definition, I simply plugged my poker numbers into the accepted ROI formula.
    ...and therein lies the nonsense

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    to u fuks complaining sbr dont owe us anything. Now vote and stfu. I choose 12pm because it suits me better and I could care less if it affects you or not. good day.
    You could care less
    You do care

Ok

12 Last