brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Keep sbr poker!!

Trash site for sure ... Worst I've ever played, charity or no charity... I would never flip my tourney winnings just to stoop as low as this cheating site. Anybody ever ask, I"ll be sure to let'um know, RIGGED...

Dont really care for responses... Just saying.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

What site?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I guess something went really awry after I left that cash game we were crushing with TDB and biteme???? you were way up when I left.......

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

brainfreezer has turned into autodonkjammer
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I guess something went really awry after I left that cash game we were crushing with TDB and biteme???? you were way up when I left.......
    "crushing"?... interesting liberal use of the English language.
    Stop reading konck's posts!... they're dumbing you down.

Anyway... Kelly McGillis use to look like this:

And now looks like this:

Just like buying real estate or askin anal from JoJo: TIMING IS EVERYTHING @ the poker table.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-29-15 at 10:15 AM. Reason: image does not exist

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Wasn't looking for responses... Will pay my debt and I'm done. Timing...really bite...YOU NEVER WIN OTHER THAN RIVER SUCK OUTS... Only way I lose... you are not that good... Time that pal

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Did another one just go to the darkside?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I was river outed by 4uk on Monday, his Kings vs. my aces. It happens, but I don't complain about it on poker forum or table chat when it does. Certainly not going to be "done" over it. Fact is, you can easily make several times more than the $100 pro membership costs. If someone can't, they shouldn't be playing anyway.

You don't have to play the same ring games or tourney's Bite is playing, you have complete control over that.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

hate to see this kid at a cash table playing and he loses

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Most rigged site I've ever been to was the Venetian Las Vegas "poker room". Sickest beats and way more fixed decks than SBR. Anybody ever ask, I"ll be sure to let'um know, RIGGED...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I was river outed by 4uk on Monday, his Kings vs. my aces. It happens, but I don't complain about it on poker forum or table chat when it does. Certainly not going to be "done" over it. Fact is, you can easily make several times more than the $100 pro membership costs. If someone can't, they shouldn't be playing anyway.

You don't have to play the same ring games or tourney's Bite is playing, you have complete control over that.
    You recall one river suck out...bobby, I had at least 6 or 7 of them just yesterday. As for bite, hard to avoid when he's the only one ever on to play. No one plays here, I see why. The only reason your not done is because you choose to flip... I don't like that... for me anyways. How do I go from being on leaderboards of winning to can't complete rollover, if that's not funny to any one... Whatever

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    hate to see this kid at a cash table playing and he loses
    Who are you again?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Did another one just go to the darkside?
    Angry...I'm human.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Angry...I'm human.

guess we could ask same of you better yet just run away you whiner

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Most rigged site I've ever been to was the Venetian Las Vegas "poker room". Sickest beats and way more fixed decks than SBR. Anybody ever ask, I"ll be sure to let'um know, RIGGED...
    Something's fixed for sure.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    guess we could ask same of you better yet just run away you whiner
    We....try speaking for yourself. I at least respect most of the peoples poker play responding...

you....Never heard of ya pal

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    brainfreezer has turned into autodonkjammer
    I think donkeezerjammin. Has a nice ring to it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    soon as you left...and I mean right then, straight to crap donk... Must have had Q3 off 15, 20x ... Then my 2pair flop ..doesn't make it to bites "river" straight. I didn't leave when you did, I do admit dumb move. Just kept thinking how long can I get these crap hands, right after you left.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I do commend bite for not agitating like I know he can... Soul read and this type of thing, thanks for that bite!
    All he says is surrre, you've got it now and this type of thing. I don't blame this on bite or anyone but this crap software that hates me for some reason. I'm also a little calmer then last night and I apologize to you bite and tripe for having to put up with my vulgarity. I'm sure y'all understand my frustration. Timing though bite...I've sat at tables with you for hours and blew others out with both of us climbing over a thousand. How patient are you I think it is but when patience doesn't pay off night after night, you wonder. Again sorry to both of you.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I do commend bite for not agitating like I know he can... Soul read and this type of thing, thanks for that bite!
    All he says is surrre, you've got it now and this type of thing. I don't blame this on bite or anyone but this crap software that hates me for some reason. I'm also a little calmer then last night and I apologize to you bite and tripe for having to put up with my vulgarity. I'm sure y'all understand my frustration. Timing though bite...I've sat at tables with you for hours and blew others out with both of us climbing over a thousand. How patient are you I think it is but when patience doesn't pay off night after night, you wonder. Again sorry to both of you.
    VUlgarity doesnt bother me, lol, no apology necessary. As many have said, no rig, everyone gets the same luck in the long run. Bite doesn't wait on cards to win, he plays you, not necessarily the hand....that's his "secret" to winning

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    VUlgarity doesnt bother me, lol, no apology necessary. As many have said, no rig, everyone gets the same luck in the long run. Bite doesn't wait on cards to win, he plays you, not necessarily the hand....that's his "secret" to winning
    Tripe, how can u play me if I don't play. I'm like bobby folding tons... But when I got you..I got you, like I had you recently only to suck out ..I'm ahead 80% of the time on all ins after flop. He is a good player and so are you...but how lucky can 1 be?

Triple_D_Bet

Tripe, how can u play me if I don't play. I'm like bobby folding tons... But when I got you..I got you, like I had you recently only to suck out ..I'm ahead 80% of the time on all ins after flop. He is a good player and so are you...but how lucky can 1 be?
    Selective memory and intuition-defying statistics freezer, that's all it is

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Selective memory and intuition-defying statistics freezer, that's all it is
    Selective memory ...lol... Com'on tripe... My straight to your river quad.. I don't remember the last time I had that luck, seems like a few of you don't run out of it. When was the last time I rivered out on a all in against bite or you. I know what I need to do to win, stop playing as much and stay away from a few of you, all that I can think of at the moment... Might even bend to flip bobby every now and then.

Triple_D_Bet

Selective memory ...lol... Com'on tripe... My straight to your river quad.. I don't remember the last time I had that luck, seems like a few of you don't run out of it. When was the last time I rivered out on a all in against bite or you. I know what I need to do to win, stop playing as much and stay away from a few of you, all that I can think of at the moment... Might even bend to flip bobby every now and then.
    Straights can be beat by more than quads...common mistake attributing the particular kind of draw hitting to some super-rare occurrence.

Flipping against bobbo certainly minimize wins and losses, and fortunately with omaha tables up constantly you wont have to wait an entire day to roll over like he used to

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Rare... It's happening all the time, all suck outs, but I guess I can play better

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Brainfreeze of course employees play under various names ....did you think they were just gonna sit in the office
    and suk sbr cok all day lol/
    Just figure out who is who and try to play the members you have a clue are real
    Here's a hint the sbr poker defenders in this thread ....pass
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

bobbywaves

You recall one river suck out...bobby, I had at least 6 or 7 of them just yesterday. As for bite, hard to avoid when he's the only one ever on to play. No one plays here, I see why. The only reason your not done is because you choose to flip... I don't like that... for me anyways. How do I go from being on leaderboards of winning to can't complete rollover, if that's not funny to any one... Whatever
    Players like us will obviously have more river suck outs due to our style of play, as we're ahead more times than not. Compared to guys like PO69 & Carseller, who are constantly behind. Leaderboards easily prove which style is best. Percentages don't lie. If you're an 84% favorite, you will win 84% of the time. River suck outs don't change the odds.

If you flipped, you would complete rollover approximately 97% of the time & in a more timely fashion. Contrary to what guys like Tripe would have you believe.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Brainfreeze of course employees play under various names ....did you think they were just gonna sit in the office
    and suk sbr cok all day lol/
    Just figure out who is who and try to play the members you have a clue are real
    Here's a hint the sbr poker defenders in this thread ....pass
    What a surprise, Captain Rigtard to the rescue

Players like us will obviously have more river suck outs due to our style of play, as we're ahead more times than not. Compared to guys like PO69 & Carseller, who are constantly behind. Leaderboards easily prove which style is best. Percentages don't lie. If you're an 84% favorite, you will win 84% of the time. River suck outs don't change the odds.

If you flipped, you would complete rollover approximately 97% of the time & in a more timely fashion. Contrary to what guys like Tripe would have you believe.
    Congrats on flipping for rollover and completing 97% of the time (which is pretty bad actually; if you're going to puss out and flip, anything less than 99% is pretty terrible)...more successful players will no doubt continue to play real poker and make more points (>100%) in less time

bobbywaves

Congrats on flipping for rollover and completing 97% of the time (which is pretty bad actually; if you're going to puss out and flip, anything less than 99% is pretty terrible)...more successful players will no doubt continue to play real poker and make more points (>100%) in less time

Triple_D_Bet

Poo bobbo...if you can't comprehend how people can win more than he does playing in a format with about 700% overlay, you are the reason they can

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Your right, the numbers aren't though... Just not happening for me right now. Learning Omaha and at least completed some roll over. Will flip you if I see you here and there bobby.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Thant donkey with the mouth ...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

What a surprise, Captain Rigtard to the rescue
    ^^

If konck was any more dumber,
    he wouldn't even charge for his hummers.
    But for 50 betpoints
    he'll slurp all male joints!
    his jj kneepads wore out... what a bummer.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=SBR+...onck+&tbm=isch

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Ok bite, he gave a opinion .. I respect that. Why do y'all have to get so nasty so fast. He's probably down a few hundo from playing you and voiced his opinion. Your ahead, slander or not, keep it classy man.

1234 ... Last