bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Whoever played 7pm (Est) poker tourney yesterday (7/10), please state your experience

There are some Neanderthals who are questioning the 12 accomplishments made in yesterday's 7pm eastern poker tourney, saying many were auto booted due to system upgrades. Whoever played, please state your honest experience. Whoever didn't play in this 7pm Est. tourney last night (7/10), please stay out of this thread & keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

I know these guys were playing, so please chime in: ShoguRua, Stefan-eur
    I'm pretty sure these guys were playing. If so, please chime in as well: Yisman, Hhslver, Smitch, Arunsh, No1Here

Fact 1: normal amount of players were registered at 25, compared to 4 & 3 players registered for the 9pm & 11pm eastern tourneys respectively.

Fact 2: Myself & several others registered at 6:59pm eastern, don't see how that would be possible if system upgrades had already started.

Fact 3: No signs of auto fold or auto boot, indicative of absent players. On all the tables I started at & transferred to, all players were active.

Fact 4: Tourney had taken approximately 95 minutes to complete, highly unlikely feat for a handful of players left after an auto boot.

Given these facts, there's no way to conclude this tourney & the 12 cashes derived from it weren't legit.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Whether it was legit or not the results should not count toward the current contest as there were issues with later tourneys and no way of telling what type of issues there were/ were not in the 7pm. You should be able to keep the points but they should in no way count toward contest, wagers, etc as questions will be unable to be answered by the possibly handful of posters who will respond.

Good Luck

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It looked like of you were already logged in yesterday you could still play.

In the triatholon I had a chip lead on the bubble 4x the next player. Tournament came crashing down like a rubber band bet and nobody was awarded points.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

As stated in the other thread, I noticed nothing unusual in yesterdays 6pm. I would hope they would let us keep the poker points, but as far as them counting towards the overall World Cup scoring, I'm not so sure. If there is no solution to make up for the extra tourney that we played in, then perhaps they shouldn't count.

bobbywaves

If points don't count towards the World Cup contest that's fair enough, I can live with that. But as far as the possibility of having the 600pt roll confiscated & not count towards my annual challenge with Tripe, obviously I'll take major exception with that. Tripe played earlier that day, & I spent 95 minutes of my precious time battling the likes of heavyweights ShogunRua, Stefan-Eur & many other great players to earn the victory.

Upon further feedback from players involved, do the right thing here SBR. Thanks.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

The tourney took all of 30 minutes to complete and ONLY the guy who came in second bothered to respond here. Look bobby, the same thing happened last year and they didn't award any points. Just deal with it, shit happens

playersonly69

Almost all other players have said that they could not play or were booted.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I don't have any reason not to believe Shogun, seems legit to me...congrats bobbo on the oh-so-rare lucky streak required for you to take down a 1st

Tough one for SBR to make right; fairest would be to offer special make-up tourney for just people who didn't pay yesterday, but that might be a bit too complicated. Simplest would be to invalidate entire day from counting, but of course that's not fair to the people who did well before issues. As for our contest bobbo, as I stated earlier (when there was reason to believe you were handed a first by technical glitches instead of having it handed to you by the dealer), your result counts.

Can't really blame people for questioning you though Bobbo, given your willingness to do anything for an edge in these contests...anything except get better at poker that is

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    The tourney took all of 30 minutes to complete and ONLY the guy who came in second bothered to respond here. Look bobby, the same thing happened last year and they didn't award any points. Just deal with it, shit happens
    It lasted an hour and a half (longer than usual).

playersonly69

I am DAMN SURE that he will play on Saturday night, I can guarantee you that

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    It lasted an hour and a half (longer than usual).
    Tournaments usually last longer than 90 minutes

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Tournaments usually last longer than 90 minutes
    First you said 30 minutes, now you say usually longer than 90 minutes. Can't get your story straight can you.

Remind me why you & Tripe are in this thread, when you both didn't play the 7pm & have no clue what you're talking about? Not surprising douchebags cant follow simple instructions.