daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, as no one wanted to take a stab at the move I should make to maximize my return on my quads.... I'll give you how I handled it. Knowing yahoo to be pretty aggressive, and figuring he might have spiked that ace on the turn (and hoping it gave him at a minimum aces up), I paused a second or two, and shoved...... he snap calls and ships me his remaining chips. maximum return achieved!
    No flush or straight possibility? Tough to really say with a blank ass card and some other card on the board

you want to try to build the pot at some point. If he folds then you probably weren't going to win much anyway

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Not crazy about that ep flat, but it appears to have ended just fine for you

I have found with sbr poker that regular poker doesn't work.Want to put out more than a pot size bet to get opponent to fold flush draw...Not happening, you could go all in and any flush draw still calls.Same with open ended straights.

As far as pre flop I don't bother to 3 and 4 bet.My strategy is to see flops as cheap as possible and let them overplay their hand.Of course there are some nits (ALOT of nits) that fold down to 2bbs waiting for QQ+ to get their 10 points in whatever monthly contest is going.I play different toward them.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

very untextured board.... no strt or flush possibility.... had to rely on him hitting the pair of aces, and letting my reputation proceed me with the huge over bet into an aggressive/reckless player who didn't apparently never gives a fck about ten bucks worth of chips..... I don't blame him, ida probably called too with a pair of aces and a pair on the board for ten bucks....

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Not crazy about that ep flat, but it appears to have ended just fine for you

I have adapted to sbr poker.You can't play your regular game.Tooooo many people just sit around waiting for QQ+ to get into their end season field.They will literally fold to 2 BBs before they play ATC.

So I play a kind of passive approach and prefer to play flops.Beside most of the field have no idea what 3 and 4 betting implies.

Don't get me wrong I still open the betting frequently but because of above though I usually have the worst of it.

Other than that I have notes on just about everyone.

The hand I posted wasn't really about how I played it.Just that I was one card from a royal flush (9c10cJcQcKc)

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Last night at 1/2 NL 6 person.

BiteMe raises $64 preflop while playing extremely aggressive and going after Centaur. I was dealt JJ. I push $110ish. And no one calls except BiteMe. Bite types good luck and calls.

Flop - 346
    Turn - K
    River -5

BiteMe is holding 67 off.

It's no big deal as I would take that race 100 out of 100 times. Just occurred within 5 minutes of sitting down and he got caught being aggressive but still owns me. Took 3 hours but finished up 400 points after that add.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Here is an easy one.

Should I call, raise or fold to Hockey's 20 bet in this spot?

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 4379346
    $2/$4 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 00:10:00 08/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Air America', 6 seats max, Real money
    Seat 2 is the button. Small Blind $2, Big Blind $4
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 6
    Seat 1 (playing) : zacharyj53, amount $429.20, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $359.50, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : MrKLC, amount $288.30, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : Optional, amount $243.60, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : hockey216, amount $834.09, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : thecentaur, amount $237.50, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    MrKLC: Small Blind ($2)
    Optional: Big Blind ($4)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **

Dealt to Optional: [Kc, Qs]
    hockey216: Raise ($12)
    thecentaur: Fold
    zacharyj53: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call ($12)
    MrKLC: Fold
    Optional: Call [pre] ($8)

** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [6c, Jd, 8h]
    Optional: Check [btn] ($0)
    hockey216: Bet ($20)
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave Optional 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Here is an easy one.

Hand ID 4379346
    ** Dealing Down Cards **

** Dealing Flop **
    ah, the beauty of playing against hockey.... there is no limit to the range of cards he could have here. 2-7 thru aa. Channelling Dirty Harry, you have to ask yourself, "do you feel lucky, punk? well, do ya?"

This is standard hockey play, counting on you missing the flop and folding. with two overs and only a back door draw, you can either smooth call and hope to catch a card on the turn (KQ or ten for the u/d), or raise to smoke him out. Personally, with the lack of any real draws and Hockey's seeming luck at catching trash (he's probably holding j2), I'd fold, as there will be ample opportunities to catch hockey making the same move when you actually connect with the flop. That's how a took a grand off him in 5-10 nlhe in about twenty minutes last month (4 mins, according to him). With hockey, you often have to meet his aggression with even more aggression, otherwise his game is simply to rape your blinds and min raises with whatever two cards he's dealt. It's often pure bingo - style with him, and I note that he often catches his cards, biteme-style. Final answer: foldem and wait for a better set up to put a big smack down on him.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

This thread really needs some nut butter to liven things up.
    Trip... do what you do, pal

And don't worry bout hockey.
    Ran the ol "Harlem shuffle" and sent him to the rail.
    I was Meadowlark... Centy was Curly Neal.
    He never knew what hit him.

Last I heard he was trying to hit up Loshak for a pts loan at the Del Rey.....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Here is an easy one.

Hand ID 4379346
    ** Dealing Down Cards **

** Dealing Flop **
    Probably just fold. If you were IP maybe you could raise or float

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Last night at 1/2 NL 6 person.

BiteMe raises $64 preflop while playing extremely aggressive and going after Centaur. I was dealt JJ. I push $110ish. And no one calls except BiteMe. Bite types good luck and calls.

Flop - 346
    Turn - K
    River -5

BiteMe is holding 67 off.

It's no big deal as I would take that race 100 out of 100 times. Just occurred within 5 minutes of sitting down and he got caught being aggressive but still owns me. Took 3 hours but finished up 400 points after that add.
    one word: superuser

I remember the first time I played bite me.... never saw such insane shit in my life. took a half-hour of losing to him repeatedly with the best hand AFTER THE FLOP to realize either the site's fcked, he was a bot/insider of sbr, or something else completely off the wall.....

best hand of all, I raise with aj, he reraises with a ten, I call.....

flop comes down ajten. I shove, he calls.... turn ten.....riv blank......

it was that way four to five hands in a mere half hour.....

SUPERUSER

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I remember the first time I played bite me.... never saw such insane shit in my life. took a half-hour of losing to him repeatedly with the best hand AFTER THE FLOP to realize either the site's fcked, he was a bot/insider of sbr, or something else completely off the wall.....

best hand of all, I raise with aj, he reraises with a ten, I call.....

flop comes down ajten. I shove, he calls.... turn ten.....riv blank......

it was that way four to five hands in a mere half hour.....

SUPERUSER
    this guy raises 20 .... A3 4,5 hit the board with A ... I have AK suited .. I shove.he calls... Turn nothing, river 2 of hearts.... Smh...idk donk, maybe your right but he wasn't the only one doing it, that guy Franchiseplayer doesnt lose either.... Gotta love it

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    I have adapted to sbr poker.You can't play your regular game.Tooooo many people just sit around waiting for QQ+ to get into their end season field.They will literally fold to 2 BBs before they play ATC.

So I play a kind of passive approach and prefer to play flops.Beside most of the field have no idea what 3 and 4 betting implies.

Don't get me wrong I still open the betting frequently but because of above though I usually have the worst of it.

Other than that I have notes on just about everyone.

The hand I posted wasn't really about how I played it.Just that I was one card from a royal flush (9c10cJcQcKc)
    I kinda misread the hand, because I thought you were in EP and not in MP...makes calling a little more reasonable. I'd still consider a fold unless you were really sure none of the guys in later position would jam. If they squeeze or jam you're probably going to be priced in to call with an okay hand against a stronger range. You have a better read on these guys than me though.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    idk donk, maybe your right
    "maybe" he's right?

... you clowns and Centaur, etc. are LATE TO THE PARTY, pals

konck cracked this moons ago... was all over it
    His perspicacious deductive powers figured it out long before any of you
    It took you guys awhile to catch up, so the only conclusion is konck is far brighter than you

Yeah, I should prolly spread things round a lil bit to not make it so obvious, but wtf, I got that potripper mentality in me so sometimes ya say "FUK IT!" and just grab all that ya can.

But in my defense, I'll occasionally throw you clowns a bone when the whining gets so bad I'm worried y'all might run outta tampons. That's pretty damn altruistic of me, dontcha think?

Anywho... bottom line is, sure I'm gonna eventually take every last pt ya got... BUT ... the comfort you should take is you're finally thinking like konck; and being in that guy's impressive mental league truly DOES set you two apart from the norm.

KUDOS!

Auto Donk

ah yes, biteme, grab all that you can mentality of play.... have to respect that! reminds me of this:

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Super user or not, I'm still coming, if you can get these pts... Come and get'um ol biter...
    that was a serious call though, you had like 6 outs, and hit

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Hard enough to play a good player when he can't see your cards...but when he can see your cards and he knows what's coming next in the deck... well...probably time to give up
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Name:  BiTeBalls.png
Views: 132
Size:  101.7 KB

/thread

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Interesting hand from earlier cash game. Went to grab the HH and see the client defaults to not saving. I had been running over the table and was getting no respect post flop. SB won a couple smaller pots calling me with high pairs but didn't come off too dangerous.

1-2NL cash
    4 players

Hero dealt 7s2s

UTG Hero(250 chips) raises to 6

Button fold

SB(140 chips) call 5

BB fold

FLOP: 8d 10s 6s

SB check

Hero bets 9

SB call 9

TURN: 3h

SB checks

Hero bets 25

SB calls 25

RIVER: 7c

SB all in 100ish

Hero ????????

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

ah, the beauty of playing against hockey.... there is no limit to the range of cards he could have here. 2-7 thru aa. Channelling Dirty Harry, you have to ask yourself, "do you feel lucky, punk? well, do ya?"

This is standard hockey play, counting on you missing the flop and folding. with two overs and only a back door draw, you can either smooth call and hope to catch a card on the turn (KQ or ten for the u/d), or raise to smoke him out. Personally, with the lack of any real draws and Hockey's seeming luck at catching trash (he's probably holding j2), I'd fold, as there will be ample opportunities to catch hockey making the same move when you actually connect with the flop. That's how a took a grand off him in 5-10 nlhe in about twenty minutes last month (4 mins, according to him). With hockey, you often have to meet his aggression with even more aggression, otherwise his game is simply to rape your blinds and min raises with whatever two cards he's dealt. It's often pure bingo - style with him, and I note that he often catches his cards, biteme-style. Final answer: foldem and wait for a better set up to put a big smack down on him.
    Thanks Donk. Thats really helpful. Kind of what I was thinking. Just wasn't sure what the 'right' play was there. because...

Probably just fold. If you were IP maybe you could raise or float
    I did fold. But felt it was probably weak play.

I ended up sitting at that damn table with the sharks for hours, hardly winning a hand, and pretty much folding away 5 or 6 hundred points it felt like by the end.

That hand just felt typical of the whole game. Well apart from all the hands when Bite used his damn admin powers to keep giving people river flushes over me!
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Optional 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

BOTTOM LINE: No need to be a superuser when you can consistently confuse your opponent with your play such that you get them to do exactly what you want them to do (most times).

And THAT's poker, boys. Eff all you alls superuser shit.

Hand ID 4382580
    $5/$10 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 00:21:00 09/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Handicapper Hill', 6 seats max, Real money
    Seat 5 is the button. Small Blind $5, Big Blind $10
    Seat 1 (playing) : yahoonino, amount $343.75, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : ballahollic2, amount $846.25, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : Brainfreeze, amount $1338.50, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $1238.50, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : sbrman23, amount $337, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : thecentaur, amount $613.25, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    thecentaur: Small Blind ($5)
    yahoonino: Big Blind ($10)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [7s, 9h]
    ballahollic2: Fold
    Brainfreeze: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($10)
    sbrman23: Call ($10)
    thecentaur: Call ($5)
    yahoonino: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [9d, 9c, 5d]
    thecentaur: Check ($0)
    yahoonino: Check ($0)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Check [btn] ($0)
    sbrman23: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Jc]
    thecentaur: Bet ($30)
    yahoonino: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise [btn] ($147)
    sbrman23: Fold
    thecentaur: Call ($117)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [4h]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($1081.50)
    thecentaur: Call ($456.25)

** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Show Cards ($0)
    thecentaur: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $1243.50, Rake $3
    Side pot #1 $625.25, Rake $0
    Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $1238.50, won $1868.75, net $630.25, HoleCards [7s, 9h], HiHand [three of a kind, nines] [9h, 9d, 9c, Jc, 7s], won $1243.50 from main pot, won $625.25 from side pot #1
    Summary thecentaur: bet $613.25, won $0, net $-613.25

Hand ID 4382735
    $5/$10 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 01:45:00 09/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Handicapper Hill', 6 seats max, Real money
    Seat 4 is the button. Small Blind $5, Big Blind $10
    Seat 4 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $2448, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : thecentaur, amount $912, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Small Blind ($5)
    thecentaur: Big Blind ($10)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [4s, 3h]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise [btn] ($20)
    thecentaur: Call ($10)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [2h, Ts, Jd]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($40)
    thecentaur: Raise ($80)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise [btn] ($150)

** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $269, Rake $1
    Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $215, won $269, net $54, HoleCards [4s, 3h], HiHand [high card jack] [Jd, Ts, 4s, 3h, 2h], won $269 from main pot

And yes, I ended up felting Centaur.

MIND GAMES......

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Interesting hand from earlier cash game. Went to grab the HH and see the client defaults to not saving. I had been running over the table and was getting no respect post flop. SB won a couple smaller pots calling me with high pairs but didn't come off too dangerous.

1-2NL cash
    4 players

Hero dealt 7s2s

UTG Hero(250 chips) raises to 6

Button fold

SB(140 chips) call 5

BB fold

FLOP: 8d 10s 6s

SB check

Hero bets 9

SB call 9

TURN: 3h

SB checks

Hero bets 25

SB calls 25

RIVER: 7c

SB all in 100ish

Hero ????????
    Without a strong read that he's capable of jamming with air, Fold. You hold two spades so the chances of him chasing a flush draw are slightly less.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

BiteMe do you have the hand history from the tourney last night where you flopped a str fl and I flopped top flush? Can you pose please if you do?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Guess I should have check called the river. Guy prob calls allin with a Q only

Hand ID 4383875
    $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 18:23:06 09/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Avenue X', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : tatddy, amount $217.30, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : Brainfreeze, amount $193.20, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : pureajb, amount $220.65, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Brainfreeze: Small Blind ($1)
    pureajb: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to tatddy: [2h, 2s]
    tatddy: Raise [btn] ($4)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($3)
    pureajb: Call ($2)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [3s, 2c, Qc]
    Brainfreeze: Check ($0)
    pureajb: Check ($0)
    tatddy: Bet [btn] ($11)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($11)
    pureajb: Fold
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [4s]
    tatddy: Bet [btn] ($49)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($49)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [6h]
    tatddy: Bet [btn] ($153.30)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($129.20)
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    tatddy: Show Cards ($0)
    Brainfreeze: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $389.40, Rake $1
    Side pot #1 $24.10, Rake $0
    Summary tatddy: bet $217.30, won $24.10, net $-193.20, HoleCards [2h, 2s], HiHand [three of a kind, twos] [2s, 2h, 2c, Qc, 6h], won $24.10 from side pot #1
    Summary Brainfreeze: bet $193.20, won $389.40, net $196.20, HoleCards [Qd, 5c], HiHand [a straight, two to six] [6h, 5c, 4s, 3s, 2c], won $389.40 from main pot

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Guess I should have check called the river. Guy prob calls allin with a Q only

Hand ID 4383875
    $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 18:23:06 09/07/2014 ET
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2
    Seat 1 (playing) : tatddy, amount $217.30, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : Brainfreeze, amount $193.20, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : pureajb, amount $220.65, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Brainfreeze: Small Blind ($1)
    pureajb: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to tatddy: [2h, 2s]
    tatddy: Raise [btn] ($4)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($3)
    pureajb: Call ($2)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [3s, 2c, Qc]
    tatddy: Bet [btn] ($11)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($11)
    pureajb: Fold
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [4s]
    tatddy: Bet [btn] ($49)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($49)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [6h]
    tatddy: Bet [btn] ($153.30)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($129.20)
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    tatddy: Show Cards ($0)
    Brainfreeze: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $389.40, Rake $1
    Side pot #1 $24.10, Rake $0
    Summary tatddy: bet $217.30, won $24.10, net $-193.20, HoleCards [2h, 2s], HiHand [three of a kind, twos] [2s, 2h, 2c, Qc, 6h], won $24.10 from side pot #1
    Summary Brainfreeze: bet $193.20, won $389.40, net $196.20, HoleCards [Qd, 5c], HiHand [a straight, two to six] [6h, 5c, 4s, 3s, 2c], won $389.40 from main pot
    I like the way the turn was hammered. Alternative is bet less on the river, but I have no read on villain
    Last edited by daneblazer; 07-09-14 at 08:38 PM.

tatddy

My play had been pretty laggy and I thought I had it set up to get value. Still should have check called river.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Yes tatt, I hit river... Bad luck to shove, sorry man, but I owed you that..lol..Sickness

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yes tatt, I hit river... Bad luck to shove, sorry man, but I owed you that..lol..Sickness
    Not faulting your play pal. Didn't take the time to think about the river was more faulting my shove there.

tatddy

This was just one of those BB hands where you're like, "why couldn't you fukks have just raised me out preflop??"

Hand ID 4383870
    $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 18:20:00 09/07/2014 ET
    Seat 5 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2
    Seat 1 (playing) : tatddy, amount $258, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : Brainfreeze, amount $181.90, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : pureajb, amount $195.35, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    pureajb: Small Blind ($1)
    tatddy: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to tatddy: [2s, 3h]
    Brainfreeze: Call ($2)
    pureajb: Call ($1)
    tatddy: Check [btn] ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [4d, Kh, Qd]
    tatddy: Check [btn] ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [5h]
    pureajb: Bet ($4)
    tatddy: Call [btn] ($4)
    Brainfreeze: Call ($4)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Ac]
    pureajb: Bet ($8)
    tatddy: Raise [btn] ($21)
    Brainfreeze: Fold
    pureajb: Raise ($34)
    tatddy: Call [btn] ($13)
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    pureajb: Show Cards ($0)
    tatddy: Muck ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $85, Rake $1
    Summary tatddy: bet $40, won $0, net $-40, HoleCards [2s, 3h]
    Summary pureajb: bet $48, won $85, net $37, HoleCards [Jd, Td], HiHand [a straight, ten to ace] [Ac, Kh, Qd, Jd, Td], won $85 from main pot
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave tatddy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave tatddy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    BiteMe do you have the hand history from the tourney last night where you flopped a str fl and I flopped top flush? Can you pose please if you do?
    Here it is, sir... followed by another interesting hand I had w/yis later in same tourney

Hand ID 4382374
    $0 + $10 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 23:30:02 08/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Table 55367', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 9 is the button. Small Blind $50, Big Blind $100
    Seat 1 (playing) : RichtaBean, amount $960, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : the_situation, amount $1995, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : easyliving, amount $1565, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $1710, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : gauchojake, amount $1830, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : jose21_us, amount $3165, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : MCherr281, amount $1250, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    RichtaBean: Small Blind ($50)
    the_situation: Big Blind ($100)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [5h, 4h]
    easyliving: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise [btn] ($200)
    gauchojake: Raise ($400)
    jose21_us: Fold
    MCherr281: Fold
    RichtaBean: Fold
    the_situation: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($200)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [6h, 3h, 7h]
    gauchojake: Bet ($250)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($250)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Qh]
    gauchojake: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [3c]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($500)
    gauchojake: Call ($500)
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    gauchojake: Muck ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $2450, Rake $0
    Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $1150, won $2450, net $1300, HoleCards [5h, 4h], HiHand [a straight flush, three to seven] [7h, 6h, 5h, 4h, 3h], won $2450 from main pot
    Summary gauchojake: bet $1150, won $500, net $-650, HoleCards [Ah, Kh]

Hand ID 4382403
    $0 + $10 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 23:38:00 08/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Table 55367', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 7 is the button. Small Blind $75, Big Blind $150
    Seat 1 (playing) : RichtaBean, amount $798, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : bobbywaves, amount $3723, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : easyliving, amount $1190, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $5180, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : gauchojake, amount $830, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : jose21_us, amount $2659, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (playing) : yisman, amount $9525, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : MCherr281, amount $1375, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : MrKLC, amount $1720, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    yisman: Small Blind ($75)
    MCherr281: Big Blind ($150)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to BiTeMeUsAdOj: [2h, 7h]
    RichtaBean: Fold
    bobbywaves: Fold
    easyliving: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise [btn] ($450)
    gauchojake: Fold
    jose21_us: Fold
    yisman: Raise ($750)
    MCherr281: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($300)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [5h, 8h, 6d]
    yisman: Bet ($1200)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($1200)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Qd]
    yisman: Bet ($900)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call [btn] ($900)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Ts]
    yisman: Check ($0)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet [btn] ($2330)
    yisman: Fold
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $5850, Rake $0
    Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $5180, won $5850, net $670, HoleCards [2h, 7h], HiHand [high card queen] [Qd, Ts, 8h, 7h, 6d], won $5850 from main pot
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hate when I fold garbage only to watch it hit as donkeys Bet their asses off on the hand .

Hand ID 4388595
    $0 + $10 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 19:04:00 11/07/2014 ET
    Table 'Table 55425', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $10, Big Blind $20
    Seat 1 (playing) : tkim8404, amount $1440, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : stevenash, amount $1480, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : SharkAA, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : aggieshawn, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : moretti, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : spurginobili1, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : chipup, amount $1700, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (playing) : burrissa, amount $1440, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : taz01, amount $1440, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    stevenash: Small Blind ($10)
    SharkAA: Big Blind ($20)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to chipup: [9c, 6s]
    aggieshawn: Fold
    moretti: Call ($20)
    spurginobili1: Fold
    chipup: Fold [pre] ($0)
    burrissa: Call ($20)
    taz01: Call ($20)
    tkim8404: Fold
    stevenash: Call ($10)