Betpoints: 177

He is playing in the tourney now.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Who is Carlitox?
    Next to certain it's aggieshawn's ghost when he's not drinking.

That's why you rarely see him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I know this dude's cousin, Bo, he's all over SoCal.....

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Carlitox
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-22-14 at 12:18 PM.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

maybe it's Glamroxx

mpetter12
    mpetter12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is:
    dare_eur
    zwoeins_eur
    RealMadrid_eur
    stifler_eur

Etc.

LOL many accounts

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by mpetter12 View Post
    Who is:
    dare_eur
    zwoeins_eur
    RealMadrid_eur
    stifler_eur

Etc.

LOL many accounts
    that stifler guy hit me for a nice bit and ran on me...
    there all the same ..

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by mpetter12 View Post
    Who is:
    dare_eur
    zwoeins_eur
    RealMadrid_eur
    stifler_eur

Etc.

LOL many accounts
    Huh? Are you confusing SBR's odd inabilty to remove the '_eur' postfix from last world cup? These are certainly different people...

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Huh? Are you confusing SBR's odd inabilty to remove the '_eur' postfix from last world cup? These are certainly different people...
    The guy that said it just joined... Confusing

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

also could be attributed to all of my ghosts I was playing against him recently in a ring game, all of them had the tell-tale "_donk" postfix. I think he knew there was collusion going on, so he probably suspected the same thing from the euro boys....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Anyone ever seen or played with seats 2, 4, or 5?

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 7.04.09 PM.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  22.1 KB

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

[IMG][/IMG]

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Also, these three guys were playing off each other, which makes it seem like one guy was using the trio.

I saw a few occasions where all three where in the hand, min raising each other and one other person, then folding when that other runner (not in the group) folded.

Not that this is that big of a deal, it is for points, but something obviously was going on here.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Very suspicious gummo...I've also seen seat 3 folding excessively, seemingly faster than possible. Might be a malfunctioning bot stuck on fold, SBR should investigate
    Last edited by Triple_D_Bet; 06-26-14 at 07:07 PM. Reason: can't count -_-

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Very suspicious gummo...I've also seen seat 4 folding excessively, seemingly faster than possible. Might be a malfunctioning bot stuck on fold, SBR should investigate
    I would say 4 and 5 should really be checked out.

Just trying to keep things on the up and up!

ProlificalD
    Update your status
    ProlificalD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope, never seen them pilgrims.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Very suspicious gummo...I've also seen seat 3 folding excessively, seemingly faster than possible. Might be a malfunctioning bot stuck on fold, SBR should investigate
    While investigating seat #3, explain how my A,A lost to Q,Q with that river Q.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I to have questions about seat 3, surely no one with any shred of manhood or whom has ever been able to talk to; much less date a woman would name themselves such a handle. It must be a bot. Or at the very least a poor soul living in their parents basement with serious developmental delays with accompanying socio/sexual issues.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    While investigating seat #3, explain how my A,A lost to Q,Q with that river Q.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    I to have questions about seat 3, surely no one with any shred of manhood or whom has ever been able to talk to; much less date a woman would name themselves such a handle. It must be a bot. Or at the very least a poor soul living in their parents basement with serious developmental delays with accompanying socio/sexual issues.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Also, these three guys were playing off each other, which makes it seem like one guy was using the trio.

I saw a few occasions where all three where in the hand, min raising each other and one other person, then folding when that other runner (not in the group) folded.

Not that this is that big of a deal, it is for points, but something obviously was going on here.
    about those 3 and 3 others in that same trny:

at about 6:45 I had the window for registering open and observed something very strange. 6 new names joined the list of players - one right after the other, maybe 2-3 seconds apart. There have been more "new names" all this year than in previous years. Most don't play very often. But I never observed anything like this -- 6 new names in a row entered within maybe 10 secs or less. I decided to make a note of these names and do a search for posts out of curiosity. As I remember , none has posted as of last evening. If I'm wrong about the posts, sorry and let me know.

GRILL0
    ziznakk
    AbbeyBominable
    baked07
    RegioMX
    fartknocke12

I saw in some other threads that Shari looks into stuff like this. hope she sees this.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

It is very easy to correct this for SBR, but , there is no will in doing it. The original idea to become a pro was to have exclusive tournament participation double the daily points and other perks!!!!.
    something went wrong, but i only play the best i can, this is poker and looks like anything goes lately.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    It is very easy to correct this for SBR, but , there is no will in doing it. The original idea to become a pro was to have exclusive tournament participation double the daily points and other perks!!!!.
    something went wrong, but i only play the best i can, this is poker and looks like anything goes lately.
    Trust me, it's not very easy to correct this at all. This is 99.9% of what I do here where there are no tennis contests and other things pulling me away.

It has nothing to do with blocking IP addresses, emails, whatever. This piece of f'n shit is wiping everything out each time and starting over. Stupid fukker is wasting all this time when he has zero hope of ever cashing out for even a pizza and he knows it... so that tells you the level of psyche we're dealing with here.

Having one ghost isn't allowed. This dickmunch has found himself 1400 of them and yet none of them will ever be able to cash out. Problem is though they might steal a legit player's points and that's why I need help to toss these fukking wasteful douchebags,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Trust me, it's not very easy to correct this at all. This is 99.9% of what I do here where there are no tennis contests and other things pulling me away.

It has nothing to do with blocking IP addresses, emails, whatever. This piece of f'n shit is wiping everything out each time and starting over. Stupid fukker is wasting all this time when he has zero hope of ever cashing out for even a pizza and he knows it... so that tells you the level of psyche we're dealing with here.

Having one ghost isn't allowed. This dickmunch has found himself 1400 of them and yet none of them will ever be able to cash out. Problem is though they might steal a legit player's points and that's why I need help to toss these fukking wasteful douchebags,
    Hi Shari: I feel your frustration, imagine ours, nevertheless, if SBR return to the original idea PRO only tournaments, they will achieve 2 important goals
    1 recruit new legit customers
    2 weed out all this phantoms accounts
    If new posters want to try , allow them play on a separate non PRO tournament. Not very difficult to do
    Thanks again from all the honest players for your efforts, we really appreciate that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, swordsandtequila, GUMMO77, and Chipup

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

This piece of f'n shit...Stupid fukker...This dickmunch...fukking wasteful douchebags,
    I can't lie... I love it when you talk dirty.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by fakumod View Post
    I've never seen so much penetrating crybaby fagot, you only taking screenshots, usernames, complaining about everything and not know how to lose.

To moderator, penetrate your mother fagot, I've taken many times money going over your anus.

Here at this page there are moderators shit playing tournaments, posing as users control the plays, they kill you with 2 pokets any stupidity, knowing what will throw the flop
    I'll assume this is the guy with 100s of ghosts. I do have one question. What is the purpose, wouldnt there be better uses of your time?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

This kind of turns me on,

Heres an idea, every time you catch a poker ghosts that has won points put them in a pool. Once a month, quarter whatever have a tourney making the prize pool comprised of what has been confiscated from ghosts winnings at poker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sinmiedo

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I'll assume this is the guy with 100s of ghosts. I do have one question. What is the purpose, wouldnt there be better uses of your time?
    he is done with masturbation and finded another way to kill time on his life

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Never heard of this asswipe Chipup. Probably because his poker play is so bad, he's nowhere to be found on any leaderboards:

Obviously I'm a bot.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-22-14 at 02:32 PM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by fakumod View Post
    I've never seen so much penetrating crybaby fagot, you only taking screenshots, usernames, complaining about everything and not know how to lose.

To moderator, penetrate your mother fagot, I've taken many times money going over your anus.

Here at this page there are moderators shit playing tournaments, posing as users control the plays, they kill you with 2 pokets any stupidity, knowing what will throw the flop
    Ehhhh, what?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Probably just using something like Tor. I have an idea on how to figure out who it is, unless he's truly just doing it to agitate people. Then again SBR John and Lou don't play any more....so the answer could be right under your nose

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    about those 3 and 3 others in that same trny:

at about 6:45 I had the window for registering open and observed something very strange. 6 new names joined the list of players - one right after the other, maybe 2-3 seconds apart. There have been more "new names" all this year than in previous years. Most don't play very often. But I never observed anything like this -- 6 new names in a row entered within maybe 10 secs or less. I decided to make a note of these names and do a search for posts out of curiosity. As I remember , none has posted as of last evening. If I'm wrong about the posts, sorry and let me know.

GRILL0
    ziznakk
    AbbeyBominable
    baked07
    RegioMX
    fartknocke12

I saw in some other threads that Shari looks into stuff like this. hope she sees this.
    Crazy!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

I'm with SIN on this. If this keeps up, maybe SBR should go with a "PROS ONLY" tournament. I'm not sure if this guy is using TOR or not; or if TOR works on something like this. But if he is, it will be almost impossible to stop him until it's too late. It's like calling the police after the crime.

The thing that bothered me the most is not that it's one ghost, but it's a number of ghosts working together. In my table alone there was three, and they were all popping and re-popping the pot until someone had to fold. So not only are there ghosts, but there is collusion, which will just destroys any type of poker game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

12 Last