bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Iraq and Afghan wars have cost 1.6 trillion so far

What a fuckin waste, they say we're 4 trillion in debt I wonder why

Half of that for wars without any goals in Iraq/Afghanistan, after 1.6 trillion how the **** did we not get Bin Laden I mean that was the one goal I thought wed actually accomplish. Anyway when a loaf of bread costs 500 bucks you ***** who support these ridiculous wars will understand, hell south carolina wants to ban federal currency in their state already

You wont be sayin support the troops when you're starving to death, **** support the troops quit spending 300 million a day on 10 years of pointless wars and get the **** out of that desert hole, I just saved the country a couple trillion and a few thousand troops lives, how does supporting the troops involve getting them killed for nothing, fukin idiots

Is the country even any safer from terrorism after 1.6 trillion already blown to fight terrorism? **** no

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I am with you on this one bro!

bettilimbroke999

Dude Im not a fukin conspiracy theorist, Im sure the Muslims were responsible for 9/11 but ultimately I mean what the **** can you do about it. Even the mastermind behind it Bin Laden hasnt been caught and this is nearly 10 fuckin years later, I mean are we just gonna break the country with these pointless wars bc we're so angry about this act of terrorism, it was fuckin the worst day in history for America but ultimately this is the world we live in.

Ya cant stop Muslim terrorists bc the whole religion supports terrorism so unless ya nuked the whole middle east and killed them all you're always gonna have some crazy sand monkeys wanting to blow up a plane or poison some ppl or whatever the **** they jerk off to Allah thinkin about, so heres your choices increase security at public places (especially transportation) and try to be more aware on the intelligence side of whats going on to try to lower the threat of terrorism or nuke the whole middle east.

We could stay in the Middle East for 5000 years and we wouldnt lower the threat of terrorism by occasionally poppin a cap in some sand monkeys head, terrorism and psychotic religion is all they got over there.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

fk.gov

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Half of that for wars without any goals in Iraq/Afghanistan, after 1.6 trillion how the **** did we not get Bin Laden I mean that was the one goal I thought wed actually accomplish. Anyway when a loaf of bread costs 500 bucks you ***** who support these ridiculous wars will understand, hell south carolina wants to ban federal currency in their state already

You wont be sayin support the troops when you're starving to death, **** support the troops quit spending 300 million a day on 10 years of pointless wars and get the **** out of that desert hole, I just saved the country a couple trillion and a few thousand troops lives, how does supporting the troops involve getting them killed for nothing, fukin idiots

Is the country even any safer from terrorism after 1.6 trillion already blown to fight terrorism? **** no
    Yeah, we've been attacked so many times since 9/11

Of course we are safer... whether that holds long term remains to be seen

HiTMaNN

Dude Im not a fukin conspiracy theorist, Im sure the Muslims were responsible for 9/11 but ultimately I mean what the **** can you do about it. Even the mastermind behind it Bin Laden hasnt been caught and this is nearly 10 fuckin years later, I mean are we just gonna break the country with these pointless wars bc we're so angry about this act of terrorism, it was fuckin the worst day in history for America but ultimately this is the world we live in.

Ya cant stop Muslim terrorists bc the whole religion supports terrorism so unless ya nuked the whole middle east and killed them all you're always gonna have some crazy sand monkeys wanting to blow up a plane or poison some ppl or whatever the **** they jerk off to Allah thinkin about, so heres your choices increase security at public places (especially transportation) and try to be more aware on the intelligence side of whats going on to try to lower the threat of terrorism or nuke the whole middle east.

But we could stay in the Middle East for 5000 years and we wouldnt lower the threat of terrorism by occasionally poppin a cap in some sand monkeys head, terrorism and psychotic religion is all they got over there.
    And you my friend are the reason the United States is in the mess they are in right now, I bet when 9/11 happened you were a pro supporter of attacking Afghanistan.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

This country has shown no desire to end spending on National security. We will see every program cut before these wars end. One of the many reasons why America is a joke.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post

I am with you on this one bro!
    "You went full retard, man. Never go full retard"

Loose Change was made as a fiction movie, FYI

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    This country has shown no desire to end spending on National security. We will see every program cut before these wars end. One of the many reasons why America is a joke.
    You are the joke. Troll.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Yeah, we've been attacked so many times since 9/11

Of course we are safer... whether that holds long term remains to be seen
    What the ***** your point we werent attacked for 200 years prior to 9/11 either and since 9/11 ya get cavity searched to get on a plane so it makes it much more difficult to pull a 9/11 and we're watching Muslims 10000x closer so if a Muslim strolls in wanting poison or explosives its going to be about 10 mins before the FBI is notified. By the way theres been numerous near attacks since then, shoe bomber that couldnt light his explosives, a Nigerian kid going to Detroit that had his underwear loaded with explosives that had an incomplete detonation, even some printers loaded with explosives aboard delivery planes, I mean when did you hear about shit like that pre-9/11, the miracle that their explosives didnt destroy those plane is lucky but to say the wars themselves have made us safer from terrorism is ridiculous, if anything there is a greater threat of terrorism now.

NrmlCurvSurfr

What the ***** your point we werent attacked for 200 years prior to 9/11 either and since 9/11 ya get cavity searched to get on a plane so it makes it much more difficult to pull a 9/11 and we're watching Muslims 10000x closer so if a Muslim strolls in wanting poison or explosives its going to be about 10 mins before the FBI is notified. By the way theres been numerous near attacks since then, shoe bomber that couldnt light his explosives, a Nigerian kid going to Detroit that had his underwear loaded with explosives that had an incomplete detonation, even some printers loaded with explosives aboard delivery planes, I mean when did you hear about shit like that pre-9/11, the miracle that their explosives didnt destroy those plane is lucky but to say the wars themselves have made us safer from terrorism is ridiculous, if anything there is a greater threat of terrorism now.
    Pearl Harbor?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We would have a booming economy and not federal income taxes if we never went into this silly war

It did nothing

Reps are bad

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    And you my friend are the reason the United States is in the mess they are in right now, I bet when 9/11 happened you were a pro supporter of attacking Afghanistan.
    Sure I was I'll admit it, they had pointlessly attacked my country and I wanted every Taliban in a coffin and wanted them to capture Bin Laden and execute him, but 10 fuckin years later I mean wtf is this shit, the full force of the US Army vs the joke Iraqi and Afghan armies/Taliban I thought this war would last about a year, THIS IS 10 FUCKIN YEARS LATER AND ITS STILL GOING, its time to end this fuckin nonsense

NrmlCurvSurfr

What is the ROI on the 1.6 trillion?...This is the real question

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

I wonder what oil would cost if we weren't using our military to dictate world events

rsnnh12

Uhhhh, first WTC bombing in 93, USS Cole, 2 or 3 different US embassy bombings (which are considered US soil), and that's just since 1990.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bragging about not being attacked again is like pompeii bragging about not having another eruption.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    more people wanting to kill us

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

more people wanting to kill us
    Well if you are referring to the US being viewed as imperialistic and attracting negative attention then ill agree. Now does this mean we should do everything differently? Thats debatable.

bettilimbroke999

Pearl Harbor?
    Being attacked by Japan in WW2 and the threat of individual Muslim terrorists are 2 completely different things. We were openly attacked by the Japanese air force so of course we had to go to war with them, if any government directly attacks us we will go to war with them that's a given, but 9/11 was not a military action by a government it was 10 or 20 Muslim terrorists who had come up with a terrorist plot and carried it out.

But the real problem is you cant just have an open war on the threat of terrorism and invade and destroy every country (except Israel) in the Middle East bc of what 10 or 20 guys did, even if we did invade every country and kill a bunch more sand monkeys and break our country financially in the process we still wouldnt be winning the "war on terrorism" in fact wed be making ourselves even more of a target. There hasnt even been any proof linking Iraq to the 9/11 terrorists so we've essentially spent a trillion dollars invading and destroying at least 1 country that was of no threat and not even connected to 9/11, I mean how can fuckin support that?

The fact is you cant have a war on terrorism bc you've got an enormous religion that supports terrorism and wants Americans dead, what are you gonna do kill every Muslim in the world to eliminate the potential of one of them carrying out a terrorist act? The only way to defend against terrorism is increased domestic security and increased intelligence gathering, there is no way a terrorist is going to change his mind bc hes worried about dying, these are fukin suicide bombers to begin with.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

how tragic... that money COULD have been spent on something positive..

feeding the poor...
    healing the sick and disabled...
    educating the young...

it was all spent on death and the creation of new enemies
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

bettilimbroke999

Uhhhh, first WTC bombing in 93, USS Cole, 2 or 3 different US embassy bombings (which are considered US soil), and that's just since 1990.
    Yes one failed domestic attack (Id forgotten about it since Im not even sure anybody died) in 93, as far as the international attacks well we have terrorist attacks on a daily basis in Iraq and Afghanistan, now that we're at war you could say when they IED us its just part of the war but these are basically the same Muslim terrorists that attacked the Cole and embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania (and that aint fuckin US soil)

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    how tragic... that money COULD have been spent on something positive..

feeding the poor...
    healing the sick and disabled...
    educating the young...

it was all spent on death and the creation of new enemies
    **** feeding the poor, that money was BORROWED, its even fuckin worse than not spending it for better causes, we gotta pay interest on 1.6 trillion dollar pointless war loan on top of paying it back, the interest lets say its only 5% a year is costing us 80 billion dollars a year IN INTEREST ALONE just for those war loans. Now when we spend 20 billion a year on food stamps the conservatives shit their pants but when we spend 80 billion a year on pointless war loan INTEREST PAYMENTS that will go on forever until we pay off the 1.6 trillion principal nobody gives a shit, hell yea just keep borrowin an additional 300 million a day and support the troops, ya know theyll have this problem solved any day we just need to borrow a few more trillion to figure out how

Boys, invest in gold and silver bc the multi-trillions our country is borrowin and blowin doesnt end well for inflation
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 02-16-11 at 04:22 PM.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Should pay itself off

Imperialism requires investment

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Should pay itself off

Imperialism requires investment

Some companies will make a trillion of the US taxpayers war investment no doubt

HiTMaNN

"You went full retard, man. Never go full retard"

Loose Change was made as a fiction movie, FYI
    Only retard here is you spewing bullshit to which you know nothing of. Loose change was not a fiction movie in fact it was based on many books which were written by David Ray Griffin. Have you watched the whole thing? If you do it will atleast make you ask yourself a question or two about what really happened that day.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

1. An unstable Middle East.

2. More military bases to have to fund annually.

3. More oil.

4. Currently unknown how Iraq's leadership will be like over the next few decades.

5. Taliban running wild.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Bin Laden is loving it. He is going to topple the U.S. govt. and the sheep do not even realize it.

Wake up America!!

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Some companies will make a trillion of the US taxpayers war investment no doubt
    The installation of US military bases in the middle east will certainly prove to be worth more than the $2T spent on the wars.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Bin Laden is loving it. He is going to topple the U.S. govt. and the sheep do not even realize it.

Wake up America!!

and who allowed bin laden to escape?

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/802233-b...aden-to-escape

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you have an economy driven in big part on war - it's hard to estimate the ROI on the cost of the wars.

For starters, it's not like this 1.6 trillion was going to somehow be used to feed the poor. 30k a month per soldier for Blackwater wasn't pulled from school lunch programs. The debt ceiling was raised, printed more money...and ta da.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you have an economy driven in big part on war - it's hard to estimate the ROI on the cost of the wars.

For starters, it's not like this 1.6 trillion was going to somehow be used to feed the poor. 30k a month per soldier for Blackwater wasn't pulled from school lunch programs. The debt ceiling was raised, printed more money...and ta da.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

I love this forum - it's full of Nutjobs ... and yes - I even include myself in that.

:0)

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

dupe
    Last edited by jw; 02-17-11 at 12:01 AM.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

It's a fking joke how much America spends on military defense, you will never hear Republicans or tea baggers talk about cutting some of that huge expense from the budget.

1234 Last