kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How come no Trump people fight back,only so much you can put up with.
    we aren't losers who fukk their community up when they don't get their way

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

Crickets as usual.

have you verified it ?

spent 15 mins earlier today looking... not even MSNBC has the 'story'

found a few blogs but they were referencing the original

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It turns out that George Soros is the money behind a new real estate venture called Cadre which was founded by Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua Kushner.
    The Real Deal has uncovered the fact that George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit. A source told the publication, “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”

It turns out that George Soros is the money behind a new real estate venture called Cadre which was founded by Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua Kushner.
    The Real Deal has uncovered the fact that George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit. A source told the publication, “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”
    http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/0...e-250-million/

one big happy party, who is the joke on ?

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump isn't beholden to anyone. He doesn't give a flying fukk about your feelings or what kunts like Soros wants. He is the first president I can remember who truly cares about keeping his promises and care about the people of his country .

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    have you verified it ?

spent 15 mins earlier today looking... not even MSNBC has the 'story'

found a few blogs but they were referencing the original
    Verified what? I never go to sites like that and why would they have something like that on there.

Sam Odom

Verified what? I never go to sites like that...

Sam Odom

...why would they have something like that on there.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    we aren't losers who fukk their community up when they don't get their way
    I know cuddles,never said you were bud.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I know cuddles,never said you were bud.
    oh no all good, just explaining how trump supporters are civil working folks

compared to these trash humans

packerd_00

oh no all good, just explaining how trump supporters are civil working folks

compared to these trash humans
    Yeah I hear you,we have the excat same thing going on over here,you remember Brexit,we had all of the snot nose College Kids throwing hissy fits and smashing up shit and rich bitch celebrities mouthing off saying everyone that voted leave was a Nazi. This is why I understand what you guys are having to deal with.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-02-17 at 11:24 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Yeah I hear you,we have the excat same thing going on over here,you remember Brexit,we had all of the snot nose College Kids throwing hissy fits and smashing up shit and rich bitch celebrities mouthing off saying everyone that voted leave was a Nazi. This is why I understand what you guys are having to deal with.
    yep and it will be the same way when Marine Le Pen wins in France

people are fed up all over

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pretty sick videos

Any chance Trump hits em with a nerve agent?

Cant stand that type of "protesting", absolutely counter productive to the real message

packerd_00

yep and it will be the same way when Marine Le Pen wins in France

people are fed up all over
    That will be interesting with Le Pen,definetly.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Being Liberal needs to be put in the damn DSM at this point.

Some think this will eventually calm down. I think this is only going to get worse. Democrats have divided America for years under the guise of tolerance. If you're not with them though then you're ever name in the book. It's getting old. Now, it's getting absolutely dangerous.

A woman with a loudspeaker, and BLM shirt on yelling into a crowd talking nonsense. Saying that white people need to give up their possessions, their money, everything they own to blacks, and the indigenous people. Then says that all white cops must die. How the hell is she not in jail?

This shit is seriously fcked up. It's not going away because it's been happening for decades. Now it's ramped up as more have been brainwashed by their mentors.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pretty sick videos

Any chance Trump hits em with a nerve agent?

Cant stand that type of "protesting", absolutely counter productive to the real message
    This type of "protesting" is nothing new from your side and you know it if you're being honest with yourself

Just the truth

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

College Presidents can't control their students anymore.. Should threaten to expel students from school when this type of behavior is exhibited.. Those fires could have caught the building a blaze, certainly the law was broken when they were damaging the properties and breaking windows.. Where were the police and why weren't arrests being made?

Bill Orielly touched on this tonight on his show.. Said college campus's and the kids are completely out of control these days.. PC madness, social media and the news media is sending these kids into a frenzy...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    This type of "protesting" is nothing new from your side and you know it if you're being honest with yourself

Just the truth
    Those arent my people any more than the white supremacists supporting Trump are your ppl

Lets not forget the womens rally a few weeks ago in which millions of men and women of all colors and faith participated, and there were 4 arrests nation wide. Those are my people, peaceful gatherings and a lot of beer drinking to boot

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    College Presidents can't control their students anymore.. Should threaten to expel students from school when this type of behavior is exhibited.. Those fires could have caught the building a blaze, certainly the law was broken when they were damaging the properties and breaking windows.. Where were the police and why weren't arrests being made?

Bill Orielly touched on this tonight on his show.. Said college campus's and the kids are completely out of control these days.. PC madness, social media and the news media is sending these kids into a frenzy...
    O'reilly again eh? Why do you think there was no force used and no more than one arrest jib?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

O'reilly again eh? Why do you think there was no force used and no more than one arrest jib?
    Good question. There should have been many arrests. Did you watch the damn videos? Dozens should be in jail. Some for a while for battery.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm getting so sick of these fukking losers, and the worst part is, nobody in the liberal media ever calls them out.

It's like the world has gone upside down.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I'm not sure Trump will want to do this for eight years. Maybe. Who knows.
    I just can't stand these insufferable little babies. They claim to be about peace and tolerance, meanwhile they're destroying private property. The hypocrisy just gets more mind-boggling every day.
    ~
    The rioters are not students but Soros funded provocateurs.
    Part of Soros grand plan to bring down the U.S.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Those arent my people any more than the white supremacists supporting Trump are your ppl

Lets not forget the womens rally a few weeks ago in which millions of men and women of all colors and faith participated, and there were 4 arrests nation wide. Those are my people, peaceful gatherings and a lot of beer drinking to boot
    The problem is the white supremacists and right wingers that cause trouble get destroyed from the media and general public on both sides

The liberal groups that cause chaos tend to skate by without much scrutiny from "normal" liberals and the media

It's a big problem

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Ive stated I didnt vote numerous times, somehow you seem to think that means I did. I guess we dont agree, you call them fascists when in reality its all a charade.
    no, it's not. It's the liberal movement and it's real. There is no "charade."

Do you realize this is just another in a long list of examples of you being in the dark?

bottom line is these fascists are product of YOUR help.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    So original.

I really would like to see Barbra Streisand and Judd Apatow fund Black Bloc, the Latin Kings, the San Francisco Police Department, the LGBTQZ Klub of Berkeley, and some Green Peace Eco-Warriors to fight some US military.

It really wouldn't be a fight.
    Because Trump was so original?

I really would like to see the other 49 states produce 90% of the produce they consume without paying import taxes to California or Mexico.

Sam Odom

Sharper... why screw-up a good thing ? MAGA

This one below really worked

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Because Trump was so original?

I really would like to see the other 49 states produce 90% of the produce they consume without paying import taxes to California or Mexico.
    everyone one knows Trump admired Reagan and everyone knows he used his campaign slogan Make America Great Again. Is this news to you all of a sudden?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no, it's not. It's the liberal movement and it's real. There is no "charade."

Do you realize this is just another in a long list of examples of you being in the dark?

bottom line is these fascists are product of YOUR help.

Damn dude they've got you good. Toler speaks truth and you're stuck on liberal vs conservative, just the way the powerful want it. Accusing toler of being in the dark, lmao, cmon man, turn your lights on!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Good question. There should have been many arrests. Did you watch the damn videos? Dozens should be in jail. Some for a while for battery.
    Yep, all I know if these punk kids were trying that crap outside my place of business or home I'd come out with my Loui Slugger and go after some limbs...

It would be on like donkey kong!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-03-17 at 11:06 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Damn dude they've got you good. Toler speaks truth and you're stuck on liberal vs conservative, just the way the powerful want it. Accusing toler of being in the dark, lmao, cmon man, turn your lights on!

It's a permanent dimmer switch!

First 123