RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

all sbr users and every person should watch this 4min video

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The Trotskyites lost to Stalin then came here and started taking us over,
    that's what the McCarthyite inquiries were all about, and in more recent times
    they became "neoconservatives", they are on both sides, Dems and Repubs,
    pushing for war and total dominance.

Putin kicked them out of Russia after Yeltsin let them own all the major industries,
    Putin restored control over destiny and pride back to the real Rus Russian people,
    not the Communist infiltrators who were supported by the USA and Britain banks,
    in WW2 and since... so they are furious at Putin and paint him as a thug and dictator
    when it's not true. These people you see on tv, the talking heads, the lying press,
    the lying politicians, they say Russia "invaded" Ukraine, "invaded" Crimea, none of it
    is true at all. It was the Western NGO's that overthrew the legitimate government of
    Ukraine, and now installs the robber barons just like they did with Russia in the 1990s.
    Crimeans voted to join Russia for a better life, not to be raped by the Kiev Junta and
    have their cultures usurped by foreign oligarchs like Porkoshenko and Saakaskvilli who
    now owns Odessa. The fact is that Russia is a major force for good in the world now,
    they helped Syria defeat Islamic terrorism, the same Islamic terrorism funded by the
    Saudis and Israel and the USA and Britain who killed millions of Christians, Muslims, and
    others across the whole region for decades, still doing it, still trying to take over other
    countries and buy them out, make them poor, make them unable to resist, so when a
    real leader like Putin stands up, they hate him.
    They own all the media and are in the colleges and foundations, they tell you who to like
    and who to dislike, they create the impressions - while you have no time to absorb the
    complexities, no time to study the history, as the real history is stuffed under the rug and
    all you have time for is trying to "make it", and put food on the table and shelter over your
    head and work the job while your wife or girlfriend has been convinced she also has to work
    and you can only "afford" 1-2 children, or can't even find a decent woman, because they
    usurped your birthright from under your nose, bought all the land, issue the dollars for themselves
    and now spy on your every move as they prepare for full spectrum dominance, willing to kill
    millions of people just like they did in all their other wars... to the ultimate end of total planetary
    control... where they will live like effendi over all the "democratized" slaves. This was the Trotsky dream
    and it is the dream of those whose only loyalty is private, not to any public country, they are
    the only real enemy of all peace-loving people. When you hear them talk, realize that they
    would have no problem sending you to die and kill, you are shit to them.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The Trotskyites lost to Stalin then came here and started taking us over,
    that's what the McCarthyite inquiries were all about, and in more recent times
    they became "neoconservatives", they are on both sides, Dems and Repubs,
    pushing for war and total dominance.

Putin kicked them out of Russia after Yeltsin let them own all the major industries,
    Putin restored control over destiny and pride back to the real Rus Russian people,
    not the Communist infiltrators who were supported by the USA and Britain banks,
    in WW2 and since... so they are furious at Putin and paint him as a thug and dictator
    when it's not true. These people you see on tv, the talking heads, the lying press,
    the lying politicians, they say Russia "invaded" Ukraine, "invaded" Crimea, none of it
    is true at all. It was the Western NGO's that overthrew the legitimate government of
    Ukraine, and now installs the robber barons just like they did with Russia in the 1990s.
    Crimeans voted to join Russia for a better life, not to be raped by the Kiev Junta and
    have their cultures usurped by foreign oligarchs like Porkoshenko and Saakaskvilli who
    now owns Odessa. The fact is that Russia is a major force for good in the world now,
    they helped Syria defeat Islamic terrorism, the same Islamic terrorism funded by the
    Saudis and Israel and the USA and Britain who killed millions of Christians, Muslims, and
    others across the whole region for decades, still doing it, still trying to take over other
    countries and buy them out, make them poor, make them unable to resist, so when a
    real leader like Putin stands up, they hate him.
    They own all the media and are in the colleges and foundations, they tell you who to like
    and who to dislike, they create the impressions
    - while you have no time to absorb the
    complexities, no time to study the history, as the real history is stuffed under the rug and
    all you have time for is trying to "make it", and put food on the table and shelter over your
    head and work the job while your wife or girlfriend has been convinced she also has to work
    and you can only "afford" 1-2 children, or can't even find a decent woman, because they
    usurped your birthright from under your nose, bought all the land, issue the dollars for themselves
    and now spy on your every move as they prepare for full spectrum dominance, willing to kill
    millions of people just like they did in all their other wars... to the ultimate end of total planetary
    control... where they will live like effendi over all the "democratized" slaves. This was the Trotsky dream
    and it is the dream of those whose only loyalty is private, not to any public country, they are
    the only real enemy of all peace-loving people. When you hear them talk, realize that they
    would have no problem sending you to die and kill, you are shit to them.

for years they told you Sarah Jessica Parker was desirable , beautiful and hot!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

that beetch is from cincy. She is fugly. But when she was younger she wasn't jewish. Not saying jewish is bad. Just making observation. But snowball your saying the new world order is against russia?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    a candidate that was pushed to the podium by deception, lies, colluding....and donations from places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia
    Yeah that's a fair assessment, not rly much different from Reagan and bush sr administrations that got some of their funding from starting drug wars and ruining south Americans countries

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    But snowball your saying the new world order is against russia?
    100% they are against Russia, they want to take over Russia, in their view, they lost it and want it back.
    Russia also stopped them from toppling another domino, Syria.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you know what natural uranium is??? Do you want a physics lesson??? How about a lesson in making special nuclear weapons for bomb manufacturing which I use to do???

Natural uranium can be found anywhere. You can find it in the soil in your backyard. You can find it in the ocean. Canada, Kazakhastan and Australia mine the most Uranium but countries everywhere does. Uranium does not equal bombs. Natural Uranium has very little < 0.7% U235 which is fissionable (nuclear reaction). You can stockpile tons of natural uranium and it would do nothing. Here go to Amazon and buy some... https://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Ura.../dp/B000796XXM

In order to create a bomb you must be able to separate out the U235. You need to have at least 90% U235 for a bomb. There are only a few countries that can do this effectively (13). The US had technology that could extract U235 to 99.997% purity. No other country had/has that technology. Most countries need U235 at around 7% in order to fuel their nuclear reactors. I know Iran has at least 2 nuclear power plants. Nuclear power plant does not equal bomb because the uranium is very low enrichment like I mentioned above. So, Iran cannot take this Uranium and create a bomb, not even a "dirty bomb". There is no risk for them to operate a nuclear power plant. In fact, we should want more countries to build nuclear power plants in order to combat world pollution. I can go on and on about this subject but I'm getting sleepy.

The media loves to sensationalize. A "gift" by Obama? Haha, we sell them fuel (think like gas for your car) so they can have electricity and now you think we're setting them up to make bombs??? Hilarious.

Maybe you should by natural Uranium off of Amazon and resell it to Iran? It's perfectly legal...
    ........cuddles?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    and yet Obama doesn't sukk anyone's dikk unlike Putin and trump
    Hes just riding Saudi Arabias instead.

Sam Odom

guys in background laughing at Obama bowing

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Cheers Sam,groveling to Saudi Arabia,says it all.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    to the ultimate end of total planetary
    control
    This is very excellent point by point take down imo. I would like to add that they are well on their way in total control via debt. Look how much debt the US government has, $20 trillion national debt, student loan debt $1.3 trillion, $5 trillion in iraq/afghan war and etc.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Closeted democracy. Kinda like Opie homosexuality

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I've been lucky enough to live in both countries and to this day I still can't find the difference between two democracies.

Russians can do just as much as the Americans...and in some cases even bend or break the law more, than their American counterparts, and receive less or no punishment from the government.

The only difference that I see is Russians are a lot more open-minded when it comes to talking about government corruption - we know it's there.

Americans on the other hand, completely refuse to believe in it (even when you present them with hard facts) and say that things like that can only happen in Russia and not US.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    and yet Obama doesn't sukk anyone's dikk unlike Putin and trump
    and Palin !

adios usa

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

I've been lucky enough to live in both countries
    Lucky enough to live in that shithole country?? Are you fukking kidding me? NO ONE moves to Russia. NO FUKKING Body.

Spare us the Russia is so great bullshit. You are not fooling anyone but a few SBR dumb asses. Russia is not a fun place to live. The people suck, the economy sucks, the weather sucks, the pay sucks... People do not take vacation to go to Russia.

Sam Odom

People do not take vacation to go to Russia.

Sen Bernie Sanders

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Lucky enough to live in that shithole country?? Are you fukking kidding me? NO ONE moves to Russia. NO FUKKING Body.

Spare us the Russia is so great bullshit. You are not fooling anyone but a few SBR dumb asses. Russia is not a fun place to live. The people suck, the economy sucks, the weather sucks, the pay sucks... People do not take vacation to go to Russia.
    1. Put down the bottle and go look at the map of Russia...spend some time studying Geography, learn about weather patterns around the world and then get back to me here on the "weather sucks" topic - For now we'll file this under "You're totally clueless on the subject of weather around the world"

2. Plenty of people move to live in Russia...and since you're clueless on the subject, Google is your friend here.

3. Not sure how Russians suck more than obese Americans?

4. I make more money working in Russia helping US companies, than I would make in Silicon Valley working... say for Google- again you're clueless on the subject

5. A ton of tourists come to Russia for vacation every single year...a lot of Americans too! - uh...once again you're clueless on the subject

So in short summary - you're just that same pathetic and more importantly clueless Russophobe, that you were before the election, when you promised to send nuclear subs my way.

You have a good day now.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Russia a tremendous Country

A lot of masterminds live there

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Russia a tremendous Country

A lot of masterminds live there
    Go live there then.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

Go live there then.

jj would be a top commissar in 6 months

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cannot afford to live there

Too expensive

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I think the major barrier for most Americans that want to visit Russia is obtaining a vi$a in a timely manner. I had a friend that had to go there for a shoot and the lead time for a company sponsored vi$a was like 6 months

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    jj would be a top commissar in 6 months
    All the more reason to move there. And it has nothing to do with running away from the USA. Someday I plan on living in the U.K. And Australia not because I think the USA is terrible, but because they have different things to offer.

So clearly if he holds Russia in that high a regard, I don't see why you'd deny yourself the experience of that country firsthand.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cannot afford to live there

Too expensive

Sam Odom

nice young blonde/blue bride

who cares if she really dont love you

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Sammy correct. My friend was a virgin through his first 2 years of college, took a summer sabbatical to Moscow got laid the second night there.

Helps that he spoke Russian.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

There is NO DEMOCRACY on this PLANET ! END OF DISCUSSION !! THEY ARE ONLY POLICE NATIONS - INCLUDING US { USA } , SAD BUT TRUE !!

Sam Odom

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Sammy not a blonde but Mila Kunis came out of the soviet bloc

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I'm so racist that i think non-blonde russian girls look italian.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG... I understand why you want to convince us that Mother Russia is a great place to live but you are not going to get ANYONE moving there anytime soon. Not even 2nd shift JJ. Save your tourism commercial, most of the SBR Russian lovers are broke fukkers who can't piss in a pot.

1. Put down the bottle and go look at the map of Russia...spend some time studying Geography, learn about weather patterns around the world and then get back to me here on the "weather sucks" topic - For now we'll file this under "You're totally clueless on the subject of weather around the world"

WRONG
    2. Plenty of people move to live in Russia...and since you're clueless on the subject, Google is your friend here.
    Very WRONG! The only people moving to Russia are those that can't live anywhere else but Russia...
    3. Not sure how Russians suck more than obese Americans?
    Most Russians are like you. They think they are smarter than everyone when it's the exact opposite. Even the woman.
    4. I make more money working in Russia helping US companies, than I would make in Silicon Valley working... say for Google- again you're clueless on the subject
    Stop your bullshit lies right now. If you made even a decent wage, your ass would be out of The Mother Land. Do you have a clue what VC guys make in SV??? Are you a Russian Oligarch?

5. A ton of tourists come to Russia for vacation every single year...a lot of Americans too! - uh...once again you're clueless on the subject I've been to Russia... Once. Most people are like me. They may go just to say they've been but NOBODY goes back. Find me 1 person that's been back to Russia because they WANTED to.

So in short summary - you're just that same pathetic and more importantly clueless Russophobe, that you were before the election, when you promised to send nuclear subs my way.
    Trump is no idiot, although you think he is. You and Putin think you will be able to puppet him around like your pet. I guarantee he will have the last laugh while you languish in continuous sanctions. Do not forget that missiles are aimed at your ass right now, nowhere else.
    You have a good day now.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Sammy not a blonde but Mila Kunis came out of the soviet bloc
    Kunis at best is a 4 out 10 on a sunny day...and I'm being very generous here

You guys don't even get our seconds in US...it's more like a 3 and 4-tier girls who come there

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Is Russian Rocket "Shoebox" Lakerman?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Kunis at best is a 4 out 10 on a sunny day...and I'm being very generous here
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaat?

***** you crazy

First 1234 Last