Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

US unemployment is at the lowest levels in the history of the US. People can easily find work but many people refuse to do the work. The only people that can't find work are those that do not want to work. They rather get unemployment than to work a job they think is "beneath them". Our US kids are so damn entitled that they will not do the work that most of the undocumented workers are currently doing. Our economy would crumble if those illegal workers all just left.

We have a lot of holes in our system regarding immigration. Building a wall is not going to do anything to address these holes. Case in point, a pregnant woman from anywhere in the world can visit the US a few months to term, stay here pass their visit illegally, walk into any hospital and have that baby. Not only do we as US citizens end up paying the hospital bill (I don't even want to start about our healthcare mess) but her baby is now a US citizen.... and we're worried about Mexicans???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Anywho...I need to do some work now. I'll let you guys figure out who's gonna pay for the damn wall without me.
    I'm just glad it's not Russia
    Trump is no dummy even though Russia thinks he is. He will find a way to get Putin to pay for it. Watch...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Were they hot?

First 12